Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Hallways

Go down 
+7
ArigatoDomo
Ichirou
Akatsuki
Akira Fukuyama
Himawari Yakuzai
Shi
Mizune Shinase
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Hallways   Hallways I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:54 pm

Hallways
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallways   Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:58 pm

Are there places that can be reserved here? Or is it first come, first serve? Shi had his arms crossed behind his head. His tall body leaned on the window sill. Water looked refreshing, but it's no doubt cold. Shi shivered thinking how cold water could get. His afternoon was planned to nap then go from there. And his harmonica wasn't on him currently.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/Emreth/profile/
Himawari Yakuzai
Custodian/ Computer Technician
Himawari Yakuzai

Wallet
Tickets:

Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallways   Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:03 pm

Himawari is walking around, lugging cleaning equipment behind her.

Maybe I should get someone else to do this.. I wonder why I signed up for this job..

She thinks of the many ways to clean without actually having to do all the work. She sees a boy by the window sill and a sinister smile spread across her face.

"Hey, kid! Are you new here?"
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Money: $121
Tickets:

Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallways   Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:08 pm

His day was going rather, interesting so far. For his first day at Ouran, he was meeting a few faces, his last episode was a little violent however, things could go get better from here. Or horribly wrong. Still pondering about the the school, he was very puzzled by it. It was as if it was just one giant rat maze. Not paying attention he bumped into a larger student, better built and taller. With a Thud, he fell onto the hallway floors

"nnn... Sorry, didn't see yo-"

He looked up at the student, a little intimidated. He gulped once and sweatdropped. He shook his head and returned back to normal

"Didn't see you there." He smiled lightly and laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Tickets:

Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallways   Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:24 pm

Hm? Shi slowly opened his eyes to crack in enough vision to see what looks to be a staff member. More so an assumption based on age. It could go either way that she was a staff member, mugger, or student. it was not hard to tell she meant him. And who was she calling a kid?

Shi straighten his stance as to not lean. "Yeah, I'm new," he said placing his hands on his hips. It was a feminine habit he adapted to doing because his mom used to do the same action.

She's foiling something in that head of hers. Hallways Smiley02

"One second," Shi said because suddenly someone bumped into him. If he was leaning the guy would have tripped. Either way it was notable he was thinking to himself and then because he was not paying attention to where he was going, bumped into him.

The first guy he saw today. Possibly a student who's new like him. "Hey," Shi said offering his hand, "Shi." A slight chuckle escaped his lips. "Ironic, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Himawari Yakuzai
Himawari Yakuzai

Wallet
Tickets:

Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallways   Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:34 pm

Himawari looks at the kid that just fell, and another idea struck her.

Ahhhh, another little helper!

"So you kids are new students! Did you know that you have to fulfill a good deed to attend this school? What other better way is it than to help a helpless custodian?"

She gestures to the hallway.

"Mind lending a hand?"
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallways   Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:39 pm

He looked at Himawari at first and sweatdropped. Her proclaimation seemed fake, and knowing that he wasn't particular good at labor. Instead of lending a hand, he took the hand that was lended to him. He quickly shifted to the other male and took his hand, supporting himself to get up. He laughed along with him.

"Ironic? In what ways?" He dusted off his clothing and turned back to Himawari. Although he smelled trouble coming him way, he gulped and smiled nervously. He didn't want to get on the staff member's bad side just yet. It would be unwise, now so he nodded to her.

"I suppose so, what do you think Shi-san?"
Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Tickets:

Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallways   Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:49 pm

"A deed, huh?"

Shi crossed his arms. His elbow nudged the other guys head gently. He winked at the corner of his eye. What was better to help than to cause an even bigger problem? Oh, this would be absolutely fun!

"Well," Shi said walking to the equipment, "We best get started." His foot then inched closer to the bucket of water. He then went off balance and fell back while knocking the equipment on the side. The water in the bucket went everywhere and the cleaning supplies too. "Sorry, I'm just so clumsy," Shi said getting up. When he felt his feet start to slip he grabbed onto the closest person, which was the custodian and brought her down with him.

"Terribly sorry ma'am," Shi said, "Maybe if I..." he said cutting off with a cocky smirk pursuing to make the situation worst.

Last edited by Shi on Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallways   Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:00 pm

Akira looked at Shi for a moment and caught his wink. A smirk curved at the corner of his mouth. It was as if, they understood each other perfectly, even though they only just met for maybe less than 5 minutes. Akira looked at his performance lightly smiling and clapping.

"Looks like you got yourself a bigger problem Miss." Unsure if she got the pun, indicated, the trouble to be Shi. He was started to like him already. Akira wasn't the one to do mischief, unless it was calling his name.

He bend down and lightly punched Shi's shoulder laughing.
"Perhaps we should go, wouldn't want more trouble for you Miss."
He tipped his hat as his laughter died down.
Back to top Go down
Himawari Yakuzai
Himawari Yakuzai

Wallet
Tickets:

Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallways   Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:03 pm

Himawari fell down along with Shi. She starts getting what the cocky student was doing. And frankly, she was okay with it, the floor was eventually going to absorb the mess anyway. Or rather, other custodians would clean after her. She stands up with a sweet smile.

"My, you know that I do have the authority to give you detention! I am not the one doing the mischief."

Himawari takes out a student record book and quickly flips through.
Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Tickets:

Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallways   Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:23 pm

"You have a point," Shi said easily standing on his feet. "But all we were doing are good deeds." He stared outside the window. "But what a story it will be to the school board." His arms opened to absorb the beautiful sunset he saw. "We both have no proof, it's all a coincidence, and then how would you explain the mess? You're the custodian, you're obligated to do your job, and the proof will come from the next custodian who unluckily has to work the next shift." Shi walked to what he saw to be his new buddy. "Let's go," he said then asked, "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Himawari Yakuzai
Himawari Yakuzai

Wallet
Tickets:

Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallways   Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:34 pm

"You kids are no fun."

Himawari puffs her cheeks and exhales a while after.

"Sigh.. kids these days.. They are not as gullible as they used to be."

Himawari thinks to herself and takes out a robot. She turns it on and the robot starts absorb the mess.

Bleh.. at least now I have someone on my list...

Himawari smirks to herself
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallways   Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:38 pm

Akira smiled at the scene dully, curious as to what our Custodian had to say. He sighed and nodded to Shi. This may of been the highlight of his day. He learned a little bit about these two characters that stood before him. He was very impressive at both of them to be honest. Himawari, sleezy enough to get students to do her chores, however Shi's cleverness made it backfire on her.

"Right then, I guess we will be on our way." As he walked, he turned to him and calmly introduced himself "AkiraFukuyama at your service." Finishing it off with a playful bow, he looked back at Shi. "And you? By the way, after this, I found out there is a nice Hot Spring around here that I was going to go to after this, want to come?"

Akira looked at the robot he pulled out, completely stumped, sweatdropping.

If you had that, did he really have to ask us to do it? Figures that this school could afford this.
Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Tickets:

Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallways   Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:50 pm

"Well," Shi said, "I did give you something to call me by...but I guess I'll tell you my name." When they got to a certain point in the hallway Shi stood in front of Akira to face him. "Shiruba Koutan," he said, "Silver Tail so to speak." His hands ran at his bottom. Yeah, his pant bottoms were wet. D: And it was cold!
"Say," Shi said beginning to suggest an idea, "The Hot Springs don't sound too bad at night, but." He indicated to his pants. "I want to stop to change into new pants." Shi checked the time at the clock tower that was viewable everywhere. "Want to meet at the dining hall to grab a bite to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Himawari Yakuzai
Himawari Yakuzai

Wallet
Tickets:

Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallways   Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:53 pm

Himawari brushes water off her clothes since the material was waterproof. She walks down the hallway with the robot trailing behind cleaning the mess.

Rich kids these days, no respect..
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallways   Hallways I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:00 am

Shiruba Koutan... What a unique name.

Akira blinked and suddenly realized that he did. He was embarrassed how quickly he lost his memory, but was glad that he got to know his full name as well.

"Ah, Gomen Shi-san, this little episode sort of made me forget everything before."
Akira sweatdropped at his pants but he smiled, nodding. "No problem, I'll see you there."
He started to pick up the pace unconsciously. His stomach started to growl, which reminded him that he hadn't eaten anything all day.
Back to top Go down
Akatsuki
Sophomore
Akatsuki

Wallet
Money: $38
Tickets:

Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallways   Hallways I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:38 pm

Jaylne strolled through the hallways her short and long sided black hair blowing slightly from the movement as she walked, her crisp orange eyes looking around, and her black snowflake locket resting on her skin.
Back to top Go down
http://organizationxiiirp.wetpaint.com/
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet
Money: $101
Tickets: 10

Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallways   Hallways I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:41 pm

Ichirou trudged down the hallway as he always had. When the hell were classes starting? There's no shit to do around here. His shoulders slouched and in his hand was a small case of some kind.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallways   Hallways I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:44 pm

Akira skidding around the corner and blew a whistle, catching his hat before it had gone to far off his head.

"Izanagi, Ichirou! Hall pass please!" He had an idiotic grin and straighten his posture and walked up to him nonchalantly. He laughed and glanced after at him, "Where have you been lately?"
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet

Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallways   Hallways I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:52 pm

Ichirou stopped briefly as Akira came around the corner. He snatched a scrap of paper from his pockets, crumpled it up, and tossed it at Akira's face. Although, unknowingly, it had writing on it reading "Departure: 12/28/10 7:10AM. Arrival: Chicago Airport--12/28/10 -:--" The paper was torn away from a larger piece, ripped information that was unreadable, off the edges.

"Usual. Work. Business."
Back to top Go down
ArigatoDomo
Freshmen
ArigatoDomo

Wallet
Money: $68
Tickets:

Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallways   Hallways I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:58 pm

Kuro wandered down the hall, he was thinking of how much he missed Etsuko and how he didn't even get a chance to say goodbye.

He was vaguely aware of the woman walking down the hall, but didn't pay much attention, so he didn't even see the robot trailing behind her until after he'd tripped over it.

"Eh?! Oh, I'm sorry," he said calmly, putting the robot upright.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallways   Hallways I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:00 am

He got in the face, but manage to catch it as it rebounded. He sweatdropped and mumbled a few rants. "I missed you too Akira would of been nice..." None the less, he was happy to see Ichirou again. he read the piece of paper and sighed a little disappointed. "It was barely a week and you had work?" He rubbed his head and sighed. "Shi hasn't been here often either. I was hoping that we would save up money to move into a bigger home." He was a little annoyed, but the expression wasn't that noticeable or readable.

He looked at the robot and then at the boy. He blinked, realizing that the robot might of been Himawari's, the janitor, and the boy was Kuro, the person he bumped into before.

(We'll just say that this was into the future and after Town Hall. RP in timeline)
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet

Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallways   Hallways I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:03 am

"Work is work after all. Can't vanish."

Both hands slipped back into his pockets, glancing at the other boy (Kuro). His eyes turned back to Akira.

"Yeah, I guess."

His voice was indifferent as usual, but somewhere, there was a slight edge.
Back to top Go down
ArigatoDomo
Freshmen
ArigatoDomo

Wallet
Money: $68
Tickets:

Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallways   Hallways I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:40 am

Kuro made sure the robot would continue it's little routine then started walking again. He saw Akira with another guy, who of which was looking sharp and all-business, up ahead. He didn't want to feel like an intruder, so he simply gave a small wave.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallways   Hallways I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:02 am

He turned his gaze down to the floor and sighed. The tone of his voice was a little different, and assumed that it hinted that he couldn't because of work or another spontaneous reason. "I see..." He left the thought at that, disappointed however, he budged a smile. "What are you in the mood for dinner today?" He turned to Kuro and caught his wave. He waved back then walked back to Kuro. "Would you like to join us for dinner? Just us guys and hang out"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallways   Hallways I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hallways
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next