Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Hospital

Go down 
+16
Sigismund
Vertigo Valentine
blackbloodfangs
Kinomechan
Shiro-hi
Regulater
kanamayrain
Akihiko
Steve Jenkins
FallenStar
Ame Hikari
kuramasgurl018
Momo16
wolffang
Yoru Kuromori
Mizune Shinase
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Hospital   Hospital - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hospital
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:29 am

Vertigo sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. He dashed forward and caught a hold of her wrist then pulled her back towards safety. He walked back with her further away from the railings to ensure. Then he let go of her. ''You idiot!'' he yelled. ''Do you have any idea what you were doing?! What if the railings broke altogether?! What if you didn't have time to grab it?! What if I wasn't there!'' he shouted in anger. ''If you don't want to get in my way, then stop being stubborn and don't do stupid things like this! You might not care about yourself, but at least think about others that do! I thought I told you that already!''

He sighed again, calming down. He saw her bleeding hand. He held out his hand. ''May I see?'' he asked. Good thing he was bringing the bandage that was originally for the deep cut in his arm that was still bleeding.
Back to top Go down
BerrySoul
Sophomore
BerrySoul

Location : in wonderland! Am also that ninja stealing your cookies!

Wallet
Money: $53
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:47 pm

Berry smiles as she closes her eyes. she felt happy and calm. there was a pool of blood from her arm, btu she smiles and gets up and wonders where they had gone..

Last edited by BerrySoul on Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
blackbloodfangs
Freshmen
blackbloodfangs

Wallet
Money: $45
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:47 am

Suki shook her head and held her arm "My arms alright you should get your wound treated" she said as she kept her head down "Sorry for making you worry" she whispered quietly
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:28 pm

Vertigo sighed and simply took her arm. He looked at the wound, then carefully and gently wrapped the bandage around it. ''Sorry if I yelled at you. It just came over me.'' he sighed again.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Money: $134
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:35 am

Ame walked into the hospital with a white teddy bear in her hands. She looked around to see a nurse stationed at the front desk. "Taku...I heard someone was in the hospital but no one said who it was..."

She sighed and approached the desk, "Eto...are there any Ouran students in the hospital at the moment?" she asked giving her a fake smile.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/ShaininguAmeKyohaku/profile/
blackbloodfangs
Freshmen
blackbloodfangs

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:27 am

Suki sniffled and hugged Vertigo "I'm sorry I really am, I didn't mean to make you worry and yell at me" she said as she started to sob
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:01 am

Vertigo smiled. "Just..." he sighed. "..if you don't want me to go yelling like that, again, just take care of yourself. " he looked at her. "Let's just put it this way. If you don't, then I'll be going off to save you every time, and I'll end up being the one to get hurt." he laughed and pointed at the cut on his arm. "See? And I know you're a nice girl. You won't want others to get hurt because of you. So take care of yourself, alright?" he chuckled.

His phone rang and he used his good hand to pick it up. "Hi. What? A girl looking for Ouran students? Um yeah, we're on the rooftop. Eh? Ame Hikari? What's Ame-san doing here? Right, I'll just call her then, bye." he hung up then pressed the right keys to call Ame.

He waited for her to pick up.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:10 am

Ame blinked as her phone started to ring. She sighed and pulled her phone from her back pocket to see Vertigo calling. Why is he calling me? She pressed a button and sighed, "Hello?" she asked turning her back away from the nurse who started to scowl intently towards Ame.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:14 am

Vertigo raised an eyebrow. "Hey, wazzup? Someone called me and said you were looking for Ouran students? Well, hello." he chuckled. "Just wanted to inform you that me, Suki-san, and Berry-san are currently here right now. What're you doing here anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:17 am

Ame looked over her shoulder to see the nurse hissing up a black storm. "Oi, this nurse over here is glaring at me and stuff is coming from her mouth. If I don't make it up there to the rooftop, she might eat me alive." she said nonchalantly.

"Why are you at the hospital? I was here looking for B-chan and I brought her something from China." she said holding the bear by its stuffed paw.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:23 am

Vertigo scratched his head. "Oh, about that. Berry-san is not with me. Go over to the hallway at the end of room 105. You'll find something like a police investigation scene there." he laughed. "She's there. I think the nurses are treating her wounds right now."
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:26 am

"I knew someone was hurt...why don't you get your butt down here?" she said tapping her foot. She leaned against the front desk, "I really don't like hospitals and from the looks of it, I might get lost in a matter of seconds." she said feeling the nurse send waves of annoyance towards her.

"Ne ne, Nurse-san. Would you stop staring at me. You might get Crow's Feet from the squinting your doing." she said smiling sweetly, "Would want that to happen, now do we?"
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:36 am

Vertigo looked at Suki. "Well just bear with it for a moment. I just searched for Suki-san and found her here. We'll be downstairs sooner or later." he explained.

He looked up and sighed. He was too tired to move. He just had a fight with Suki's martial art expert brother, then he dragged her brother to the hospital and made him apologize, and then went to the police to file a blotter on Suki against her brother, and just when he thought he'll have a rest, a man tried to kidnap Berry. He got stabbed in the hand and cut in the arm during his fight against the man. Fortunately he won. He needed to search the hospital for Suki and now he ended up in the rooftop, with the cut on his arm not yet bandaged.

He sighed and closed his eyes. What have I gotten myself into?
Back to top Go down
blackbloodfangs
Freshmen
blackbloodfangs

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:28 pm

While Vertigo was on the phone Suki brought out some spare anticeptic wipes and a bandage from her pocket which she had stolen from the nurses station in case of emergency. While he was distracted Suki tended to his wound and applied the bandage with a concentrated look, she then tied a knot in the bandage and smiled pleased with her work "All done"
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:15 pm

Vertigo blinked and looked at his now bandaged arm. He laughed and patted her head. ''Thanks.'' he smiled. ''Let's go inside. You'll get a cold out here.'' he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
BerrySoul
Sophomore
BerrySoul

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:18 am

Berry got up and walked around. pushing aside the nruses and doctors who tried to treat her wound. "I'll fix it myself..Am fine..." she was geting annoyed at them...her cut was nothing..she chuckles to herself "their proablely geting mad at me for leaving blood on thier floor." she smiles.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:16 am

Ame got knocked up side the head with a clipboard. "OI! WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR?!" she yelled hanging up the phone by accident. She snatched the clipboard from the nurse and strew it across the floor. She looked at the nurse with an insane stare, "Oi...Nurse-san, if you don't stop your the one who will be in a hospital room." she said before smiling sweetly, "Don't do that again."

She looked down a corridor and blinked, "Berry?"
Back to top Go down
BerrySoul
Sophomore
BerrySoul

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:22 am

Berry was in a daze and everything was fuzz, but wehn she heared her name she smiles "Hai.."
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:23 am

Ame ran down the corridor ignoring the raging nurse. "Oh my god. What is wrong with you?" she asked holding onto the Chinese bear.
Back to top Go down
BerrySoul
Sophomore
BerrySoul

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:25 am

Berry smiles "Nothing." as her cut gets bigger on her arm and more blood drips from her arm...
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:31 am

Ame took Berry's hand and sighs, "B-chan. Your bleeding all over the floor. Your going to pass out. If Vertigo saw you in this state, he would go berserk. Let's go into a room and let me bandage you up so you don't lose any more than you already have."
Back to top Go down
BerrySoul
Sophomore
BerrySoul

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:34 am

Berry nods and follows her into the room. "what fo you have there?" she looks at the bear..she pause and looks down at the ground, as she bandages her wound "I found out who killed Adam and who gave me this wound.."
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:38 am

Ame set the Chinese bear next to Berry and cleaned the wound slowly. "Who?" she asked keeping small talk while doing her work. This isn't so bad, but she lost a lot of blood.
Back to top Go down
BerrySoul
Sophomore
BerrySoul

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:41 am

Berry smiles "I didnt get his name....but he's laying in the floor almost dead because of me and Vertigo..mostly Vertigo....but he told me he killed Adam all this time..I thought I killed Adam..of he wouldnt have tried to save me he still would be here.." she looks down at hte ground.her vision was still fuzz
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:45 am

Ame placed her hand on Berry's head, "Ne Adam is in a better place B-chan. No need to feel bad. At least the guy got what he needed." she said smiling.

(going to watch Soul Eater)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hospital - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hospital
Page 17 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School :: Town :: Town Square-
Jump to: