Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Hospital

Go down 
+16
Sigismund
Vertigo Valentine
blackbloodfangs
Kinomechan
Shiro-hi
Regulater
kanamayrain
Akihiko
Steve Jenkins
FallenStar
Ame Hikari
kuramasgurl018
Momo16
wolffang
Yoru Kuromori
Mizune Shinase
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Hospital   Hospital - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hospital
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:18 pm

Vertigo sighed and placed his hands on his pockets. "About that. He will have to be the one to move out. I talked to your dad and made a deal that if wants Pride not to be in jail right now, he'll have to disinherit him. You see, Pride violated several laws. He's even lucky I only filed a blotter bec. of my deal with your dad." he walked towards her and caught her then gently laid her on her bed. "Just rest alright? I already told you I'll handle everything, right?" he smiled and patted her head.
Back to top Go down
BerrySoul
Sophomore
BerrySoul

Location : in wonderland! Am also that ninja stealing your cookies!

Wallet
Money: $53
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:21 pm

Berry finshes her song and smiles but it turns to prue horror when she shes the man..she trys to back up when he came forward but the wall stoped her. He reaches out a hand and touches her face "Looks like I finally found. It took me forever to find you have your friend died." How did he know that she thought. SHe screams when he touched her. but he covers her mouth
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:28 pm

Vertigo flinched. He turned around looking at the door. "Is it just me? Or did someone really scream out there?" he scratched his head.
Back to top Go down
BerrySoul
Sophomore
BerrySoul

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:30 pm

Berry bites his hand. the guy flinches "Brat!" berry screams "HELP!!" but the man covers her mouth before she yells anymore. He looks at her "Dont make me have have to hurt."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:35 pm

Vertigo instinctively dashed out. "I'll be right back, Suki-san. Scream if you need anything. I'll definitely come.'' he said before locking the door and running towards where he heard the voice. That's definitely Berry-san's voice. But what the hell? he thought as he continued to run.
Back to top Go down
BerrySoul
Sophomore
BerrySoul

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:43 pm

Berry trys to get him off but he was to strong and her wound just healed. the guy smriks "Awww did your wound opened up." then rips off her right sleeve to her shirt showing the large scar "I remebered when I did that. Am sorry about that honey." he goes to kiss her but she slaps him. he chokers her "Why would you do that?!" berry whimpers and hopes someone heard her cries
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:50 pm

Out of nowhere, a punch shot right on the man's face sending him away from Berry. Vertigo dusted off his hands and moved in front of Berry. "Hands off the girl, buddy." he grinned. He turned around and looked at Berry and smiled. "You alright?"
Back to top Go down
BerrySoul
Sophomore
BerrySoul

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:53 pm

Berry had tears in her eyes and clings to Vertigo shaking. the guy gets up and frowns and moves forward "You been cheating on me?" Berry yells with a shaking voice "I dont even know you! So how could I cheat on you! Your a horrible person!" then guy smirks and lauhgs "You so cute when your scared!" then he moves froward again
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:59 pm

Vertigo blinked and patted Berry's head. ''I never knew you have a boyfriend who is that ugly, that pathetic, and that stupid." he laughed. "Well, don't worry. Just run back to Suki-san's room.101. And I'll handle everything here." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
BerrySoul
Sophomore
BerrySoul

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:02 pm

Berry looks at him and shakes her head "No. He killed Adam...All these years I thought I was the reason he died......." her hair covers her eyes. the guy grabs her away from Vertigo adn laughs "Tjats right sweet heart he was in the way of you and me." berry trys to get out of his grip "There is no you or me!!"
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:08 pm

Another punch hit him on the face, so hard it would break his nose. "Hey, I told you. Hands off." he then kicked him on his groin and took Berry. "Hmm. This'll get a little bloody. That's why I suggest you just run away. I can handle myself. Who do you think you're talking to?" he chuckled. "I'm different from Adam. He's not a national champion after all." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:10 pm

(btw, let's wait for Suki-san to post. She'll be lost if we continue without her.^^)
Back to top Go down
BerrySoul
Sophomore
BerrySoul

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:13 pm

Berry looks do.."He couldnt do anything thought he tried......." the guys gets up and luaghs "Adam hehe He was weak." then wips out the same knife he cut berry with long ago. Berrys eyes turn red seeing the knife and she lungs at him. he swings his knife cuting her other shoulder open. but seh doesnt stop she punchs him with her good arm she was so angry...he raises his knife to stab her (ok)
Back to top Go down
blackbloodfangs
Freshmen
blackbloodfangs

Wallet
Money: $45
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:43 am

(Dude I go to bed because I was sick and now a whole load of stuff happened. Man I missed all the fun, I blame my mum for giving me food that made me sick, now im off college today due to it....anyway you two seemed to have fun)

Suki sat up quickly from her bed after Vertigo ran out. She heard a lot of shouting and fighting going on and it worried her so she forced herself out of bed,forgetting her wheelchair or that she even needed it and staggered into a standing position. She then started to shuffle out of her room as she dragged her IV drip stand along with her. As she came just outside her room she looked to where she heard the noises "I wonder what's going on, I hear Berry and Vertigo and someone else but who?" she said quietly to herself as she began to push herself forward, after a breathless shuffle she rounded the corner quietly as she stopped and looked at the situation "Um is everything alright?" she asked quietly hoping they would hear "This is a hospital so maybe you should quieten the shouting and maybe stop the fighting" she said as she coughed
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:29 pm

Sigismund chuckled lightly when Berry had hugged him, and he gave her a hug back and a smile. "No problem Berry." Sigismund replied smiling. After a bit Berry ran out of the room singing some pretty nice song. So Sigismund left down the hall.

(Very late reply but I thought I still had to make my post)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dividedarms.darkbb.com
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:04 pm

(@Suki. lol. that's why we waited for you.^^)

Vertigo flinched when Berry suddenly lunged at the man. He ran after her, knowing it was a bad idea for her to attack a knife-armed person. And just as he expected, the man tried to cut her other shoulder, but Vertigo had already moved pass her and used his arm to block the knife, ending up with a cut on his left forearm. But Berry didn't stop and punched the man. "Berry-san! Wait!"

And as the man lowered his knife to cut her again, Vertigo stopped it with his hand. The knife went right through his hand and he slightly flinched of pain. He pulled Berry forcefully away from them and gently threw her off behind him, towards Suki. "Stay out of this, you two!" he shouted before pulling his hand off the knife and delivering a sharp punch on the man's jaw.

He sighed as his hand and arm continued to bleed like it would never stop. "I'll handle this." he chuckled and looked at them. "Just bake me some cakes later, okay?" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
blackbloodfangs
Freshmen
blackbloodfangs

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:35 pm

Suki took hold of Berry lightly and tugged her toward her "Come on Berry you need looking at, he'll be alright after all he nearly killed my abusive brother, come on I'll take you to a nurse and you better get your butt back to me as soon as you're done Vertigo" she said

(@Vertigo awwww thanks thats very sweet of you)
Back to top Go down
BerrySoul
Sophomore
BerrySoul

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:26 pm

Berry growls as she sees vertigo get hurt. SHe was sick adn tried of seeing her friends get hurt this guy was died. she gets out of Sukis grips and jumps over vertigo and kicks the guy in the face her cut opened up. the guy looked at her fear showed in his eyes. Berry smriks she didnt feel scared and power over took her thinking she kicks him again and again she turns around and says "Vertigo you need a doctor more then me. I had these wounds for along time so they dont bug me anymore." her smiles turns into a evil grin that speared acrossed her face.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:11 pm

Vertigo had his head lowered. His hair covering his eyes. "Yeah. Sure. Just go before me. I'll be right there in a sec." he patted her head with his good hand, but his stare never left the man. He gently pushed Berry aside and walked towards the man. He glared down at him, and grinned. ''One of things I mostly hate, are cowarldy pests like you.'' he told him before picking him up and attacking him blow by blow in every part of his body, shattering the bones in his limbs, and dislocating every joint he can. He was calm as he attacked, but his blows were too strong that he'll be able to kill the man if this continues.
Back to top Go down
BerrySoul
Sophomore
BerrySoul

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:50 pm

Berry looks at the guy and feels pity for him..she didnt understand that feeling but she runs infront of Vertigo and yells "Stop!"
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:10 am

Vertigo was about to land another kick when Berry ran in front of him. He was forced to stop and simply took his leg back. "Sorry. I-I thought you two were already gone." he sighed and looked at his blood-drenched hand. But it was nothing compared to what the man had received from his attacks. A couple of doctors, nurses and security guards arrived as they heard the commotion. "Hmm. Looks like they'll just take care of everything then." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
blackbloodfangs
Freshmen
blackbloodfangs

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:01 pm

Suki was nowhere to be seen except for her iv drip and stand which she had ripped out. She saw the way Berry and Vertigo acted in the fight and was upset that she couldnt do anything to even help her friend, she felt worthless and when she saw the same look on Vertigos face as the one her brother carried when he hit her made her upset, she struggled and shuffled along the quiet corridors and up the stairs until she reached the roof, it was locked so out of impatiance she punched the glass in the door and unlocked it and went and sat on the railing that over looked the town. All that could be seen in the corridors was a little trail of blood drops which started where she pulled out her arm. She looked out across the town and sighed "What would happen if I ran away, dissapeared where nobody could find me, they don't need a burden like me around"
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:19 pm

Vertigo began tending on the hole on his hand. The medics already put some adhesives and were already wrapping it with a bandage. When they finished, they were about to tend to the deep cut on the arm when Vertigo flinched seeing the IV wires. ''Where's Suki-san?!" he asked everyone, and when noone answered he took the bandage and ran off. ''Sorry! I'll just wrap my wound myself.'' he said as he dashed off to find her everywhere. His wound continued to bleed but he didn't mind.

Finally, he arrived in the rooftop and saw the broken glass. He opened the door and walked towards. ''Hey, I looked everywhere for you. You made me worry, again. What are you doing in a place like this?''
Back to top Go down
BerrySoul
Sophomore
BerrySoul

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:26 am

Berry smiles as he runs "He's a good friend." and the wound on her arm gets wider..she runs off and sits down by a corner and smiles "This was the only wound I got...the only one...and Adam dies.." she chuckles to herself. and her vison gets fuzz. so she leans her head back on the wall.
Back to top Go down
blackbloodfangs
Freshmen
blackbloodfangs

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:31 pm

Suki kept her eyes on the town and sighed "I just thought I shouldn't get in your way Vertigo, I don't want to be a burden to you" she said as the wind picked up making her slip forward off the railing. Instinctly she grabbed the railing and held on yet due to the foundation of the railing it started to break. She never screamed or yelled she just held on looking at her hands in fear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hospital - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hospital
Page 16 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School :: Town :: Town Square-
Jump to: