Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Hospital

Go down 
+16
Sigismund
Vertigo Valentine
blackbloodfangs
Kinomechan
Shiro-hi
Regulater
kanamayrain
Akihiko
Steve Jenkins
FallenStar
Ame Hikari
kuramasgurl018
Momo16
wolffang
Yoru Kuromori
Mizune Shinase
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Hospital   Hospital - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hospital
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
blackbloodfangs
Freshmen
blackbloodfangs

Wallet
Money: $45
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:44 pm

Suki watched Vertigo go and smiled "He cares" she said as she reached over for her wheelchair and got in it. She pushed off after attaching her tubes and drips on the wheelchair stands. She then started wheeling down the corridor looking for something to do until he came back
Back to top Go down
BerrySoul
Sophomore
BerrySoul

Location : in wonderland! Am also that ninja stealing your cookies!

Wallet
Money: $53
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:02 pm

Berry smiles and grabs some pictures she had draw..then some photos can got some looked like a family..another was bloodly..they both had a blonde girl in them..the diffence was one was happy, the other was sad..Berry looked down puzzeled...But ingores them for now and shows him the pictures she had draw..
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:48 pm

Sigismund smiled as he looked at the drawings. They were pretty good, and some well done. Yet there were two that kind of made him think. He just shook it off, and would worry about that stuff later. "These are really good Berry." Sigismund complmented as he sat down and looked at them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dividedarms.darkbb.com
BerrySoul
Sophomore
BerrySoul

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:54 pm

Berry smiles "Really? Thanks!" but she looks at the photos..she didnt remeber drawing the two...why did that girl look like the younger her...and why the heck was one sad..she never drew sad pictures even when she was feeling down...she frowned looking at them
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:38 am

After a few hours, Vertigo came back, carrying something on his back. He walked across the hallway, then stopped at Suki's room. He knocked at her door. "Suki-san? You there?" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:00 am

Sigismund saw the look on Berry's face when she saw the two rather odd pictures. So he thought now would be a good time to bring it up. "Hey Berry whats with those two? It seems odd for you to draw something mad. I know we've only known each other for maybe a week but I've only seen you think, say, and do happy things, never sad." Sigismund said as he looked at the same pictures she was.
Back to top Go down
BerrySoul
Sophomore
BerrySoul

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:04 am

Berry smiles "Well your right, I always draw happy pictures..." she looks closely at it "Well its looks like I drew myself in them...could it be when my parents died.." the last part she almosted said it to herslef
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:09 am

Sigismund shrugged. He could sorta see why she'd draw something like that, just it was kinda hard to see HER draw them though. She was after all one of the happiest person he knew. Sigismund knew that even when she's sad she was the type of person to cry for maybe a day tops then move on to the future, or at least thats the type of person Berry was. Her parents dying, could be a good reason. "Well I guess you could have drawn it during that time period?" Sigismund agreed somewhat in thought.
Back to top Go down
BerrySoul
Sophomore
BerrySoul

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:11 am

Berry looked at him "I guess that would make sense if I could remeber how they died...or when they died for that matter..."
Back to top Go down
blackbloodfangs
Freshmen
blackbloodfangs

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:36 pm

There was a crash from inside Sukis room. She had just come back from the vending machines and had put her stuff on her table and had started to get out of the wheelchair when the wheel decided to break and she fell on the floor hard "Ahhhh!"
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:42 pm

"Woah." Vertigo opened the door and rushed inside, throwing aside what he was carrying on his back. "Hey, you alright, Suki-san?" he helped her up to her bed. "What did I tell you about being careful?"
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:59 pm

Sigismund lowered his head. "I'm sorry for you loss Berry. It must be hard... but don't worry I'll help make things better for you." Sigismund told Berry smiling. Sigismund was always there to help out his friends no matter what.
Back to top Go down
blackbloodfangs
Freshmen
blackbloodfangs

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:25 pm

"I'm fine really and I was careful its just the wheel decided to break on me" she said as she let him help her back into bed "When did you get back" she asked only just realising he had returned "Did it go ok?" she asked with a bit of concern in her voice
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:30 pm

Vertigo smiled and patted her head. "Why don't you ask your brother himself?" he chuckled as he turned around and dragged her brother by the collar of his shirt towards the bed. It was him that Vertigo was carrying on his back a while ago.

Pride was beaten up so badly that he was barely conscious. Vertigo let go of him. "Hey man, why don't you tell her what you told me back there?" Vertigo said to him and smiled.
Back to top Go down
BerrySoul
Sophomore
BerrySoul

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:39 pm

Berry smiles at him "Thanks!" hugs him
Back to top Go down
blackbloodfangs
Freshmen
blackbloodfangs

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:54 pm

Sukis eyes widened as she moved further up her bed. Even though Pride was beaten up alot Suki always got scared when she saw him. Pride on the other hand managed to get up and dust himself down and glared at Vertigo. "You're a right idiot you know that" he said as he looked at Vertigo. He then walked over to the other side of the bed and stood by Suki. He then grinned at Vertigo and smacked the back of Sukis head "Hey what did I tell you about making friends. Let alone a boy" he said as he pulled her hair abit
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:12 am

Vertigo appeared almost instantly in front of him, catching his hand before it hit Suki. He sighed, then smiled. "Hey. What happened to the coward Pride that was begging for mercy a while ago?" he glared at him. "Huh?" And just as almost as sudden as he appeared, he took Prides head, and smashed his face on the wall so hard that it would break his nose as well as some of his teeth.

"Try doing that again." he looked down at him. "I dare you."
Back to top Go down
blackbloodfangs
Freshmen
blackbloodfangs

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:29 am

The nurse popped her head in with a concerned look on her face "Is efverything alright in here dears?" she asked taking in the scene. She came into the room and took Sukis blood pressure and temperature and then smiled and left. Pride growled and went to kick Vertigo. Suki paniced and moved her hospital table so it hit Pride and knocked him slightly off balance "Leave him alone brother. I won't have you hurting the one I love and care about most in this world" she said breathlessly as she then started coughing as she had worked herself up
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:41 am

Vertigo patted Suki's head. "Don't force yourself. Besides, I brought him here to deliver a message." he turned to Pride and walked over to him. He placed his hands inside his pockets as he glared down at him. "Isn't that right, brother?" and he stepped on Pride's head, slamming his face again on the floor. "Come on now, brother, why don't you start your sincere apology?" he stepped on him harder ruthlessly. "Unless you want to rest in peace. Forever." his voice was cold, and his face was sinister, nothing like the usual calm and composed Vertigo.
Back to top Go down
blackbloodfangs
Freshmen
blackbloodfangs

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:41 pm

Suki gripped Vertigos sleeve lightly and tugged on it. She looked at him softly "It's ok really I don't need him to say it. I know he never will" she said softly as she still looked at Vertigo
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:08 pm

Vertigo was still looking down at Pride. "Tch." he shuffled his hair and removed his foot from him. "You disgust me. Honestly, if I were justice, I'd wipe every single entity of the likes of you in this world. Pathetic piece of scums shouldn't even be allowed to live in this planet." he told him and turned to Suki. He moved her blanket to cover her, then patted her head. "Sorry you had to see that. I thought he'd be the cowardly Pride he was before after our fight." he chuckled.

"Well then, I'd be removing this, thing, out of your face so you can rest and relax." he smiled and took Pride by the back collar of his shirt and dragged him out of the room.
Back to top Go down
blackbloodfangs
Freshmen
blackbloodfangs

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:37 am

Suki smiled softly at him to reasure Vertigo shewasok butas soon as she left she started to shake as tears fell down her cheeks. Even though Pride had been beaten up he still glared at her like she was dirt. When she got home she knew she would get way more abuse than normal now that Vertigo knew about him. She couldn't help but cry more. She then started to reach for her new wheelchair near her bed. She needed some fresh air to calm herself down. She knew Vertigo was in a bad mood so she didn't want to upset him more
Back to top Go down
BerrySoul
Sophomore
BerrySoul

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 11:26 pm

Berry runs out of her room and spins around and begins to sing a song that always made her feel better..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmWGWKeGoKk
A man was standing right outside her door waiting for her..she didnt notice and he smiles evily
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:58 am

Vertigo opened the door and yawned. "Don't worry, Suki-san." he chuckled. "I'm assuring you that he won't be able to touch you anymore. I've decided to ask the police to put a 50 meter blotter on you against him." he smiled. "So if he ever comes nearer than 50 meters, he's straight off to jail."
Back to top Go down
blackbloodfangs
Freshmen
blackbloodfangs

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:22 pm

Suki managed to get into her wheelchair and sighed "But where will I live? He can't move away because he's the one who inherits the dojo so he has to be at home. I know I'll ask the nurse to let me out early then I can start to look for somewhere to live" she said as she tried to stand out of her wheelchair
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hospital - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hospital
Page 15 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School :: Town :: Town Square-
Jump to: