Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Hospital

Go down 
+16
Sigismund
Vertigo Valentine
blackbloodfangs
Kinomechan
Shiro-hi
Regulater
kanamayrain
Akihiko
Steve Jenkins
FallenStar
Ame Hikari
kuramasgurl018
Momo16
wolffang
Yoru Kuromori
Mizune Shinase
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Hospital   Hospital - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hospital
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
blackbloodfangs
Freshmen
blackbloodfangs

Wallet
Money: $45
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:31 am

Suki pondered it for a moment then smiled "I don't know but I could never imagine not having you around"
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:20 am

Vertigo smiled then patted her head. "Well, I may not be superman to be around you 24 hours a day, but I'll always be here when you need me. Just call and I'll always come." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
blackbloodfangs
Freshmen
blackbloodfangs

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:23 pm

Suki smiled and wiped away a happy tear "Awww thankyou that makes me really happy" she said then coughed a bit
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:32 am

Vertigo chuckled. "Don't force yourself." he smiled. "Just rest, and everything'll be alright." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
blackbloodfangs
Freshmen
blackbloodfangs

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:35 am

Suki smiled "I'll be alright besides I really wanted to see you. I missed you" she said as she lay back down against her back rest
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 12:49 pm

Vertigo smiled. "And I missed you too." he chuckled. "By the way, may I have your address?" he took out his phone and went straight to the gps. "I need to settle things with your brother while you're here." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
blackbloodfangs
Freshmen
blackbloodfangs

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:05 pm

Sukis eyes widened "But but but I want to come with you. You can't go by yourself" she said as she tried to get up
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:19 pm

Vertigo smiled and gently laid her back down. "Hey hey, don't worry." he patted her head. "Everything'll be alright, okay?" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
blackbloodfangs
Freshmen
blackbloodfangs

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:22 pm

"No it won't because if Pride finds out you know he'll kill you!" she shrieked as she tried to get up again "I don't need to stay in hospital I'm fine I'm fine" she said trying to reasure him
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:37 pm

Vertigo smiled. He leaned forward and placed his hand on the back of her neck. He slightly pressed a sensitive nerve on her neck that would cause her to lose strength and calm down. He smiled. "He can't kill me." he chuckled. "I'm invincible." he smirked. "Just relax, alright." he patted her head.
Back to top Go down
blackbloodfangs
Freshmen
blackbloodfangs

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:42 pm

Suki relaxed slightly and fell back against the pillow "Please don't go please. I don't want you to get caught up in my family problems. You're too important to me and I don't want you to get hurt on my account" she said as she lightly gripped his sleeve
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:43 pm

Vertigo sighed he looked at her. "Do you trust me?" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
blackbloodfangs
Freshmen
blackbloodfangs

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:49 pm

"Of course I do. You don't know what Prides like. I've been in two comas because of him and I don't want you to get hurt. You keep saying you will be fine but what if your not" she said as she started to cry
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:52 pm

Vertigo sighed. He reached out and gently wiped her tears. "Alright. Just give me your address then. I'll go there with your some time." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
blackbloodfangs
Freshmen
blackbloodfangs

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:01 pm

Suki nodded and told him her address in Hokkaido. She sighed "I guess you could go there by yourself but just make sure your ok and that you come straight back" she said as she pulled out her phone and started dialing numbers as she placed the phone to her ear "Hi Theodore. Yes its me. I need you to bring the car over to the hospital near my school and pick up a friend of mine. Oh yeah I'm alright just the usual happened. Yes I want you to take him to my house. He wishes to speak with Pride in person about some issues. Oh he's at home well thats good. Oh and also make sure you give Pan-chan to my friend so he can bring him to me. I miss him. Thirty minutes? Yes thats fine I will let him know. Bye for now" she said as she hung up her phone "My personal driver will pick you up in thirty minutes ok and he will take you to my house"
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:03 pm

Vertigo blinked then chuckled. "Wow, you sure do change your mind fast." he laughed.
Back to top Go down
blackbloodfangs
Freshmen
blackbloodfangs

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:38 pm

Suki smiled "Well if you go with Theodore you will be alright. I just realised that he's back off his vacation. He's good to me so you can trust him"
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:01 pm

Sigismund walked up and into the hospital and made his way towards the room Berry was in. He wanted to see if she was okay. From what the Doctors said she was going to be fine, she'd just need some bed rest, and some company. It didn't take long for him to reach her room. After knocking on the door he entered, and saw Berry. "Hey Berry, feeling better?" Sigismund greeted as he went to sit beside her bed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dividedarms.darkbb.com
BerrySoul
Sophomore
BerrySoul

Location : in wonderland! Am also that ninja stealing your cookies!

Wallet
Money: $53
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:04 pm

Berry smiles "Hai!!" she hops out of her bed and gives him a hug
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:14 pm

Sigismund smiled, and hugged her back. "I see you are doing well then. Hahaha." Sigismund said laughing.
Back to top Go down
BerrySoul
Sophomore
BerrySoul

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:19 pm

berry smiles at him "This room is so boring they wont let me paint it.....when I asked to do that they gave me paper! How does that even make sense..."
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:33 pm

Sigismund laughed, then scratched the back of his head. "Well... you know you can't paint the room because others will use it when your gone, and most like the white coloured walls.." Sigismund replied smiling.
Back to top Go down
BerrySoul
Sophomore
BerrySoul

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:44 pm

Berry looks at him and smiles.."I just dont see how people like that color it's so plain..well at least today!" then she hops on her bed..and says "I have something to show you! It's in the ceiling!" she trys to touch the ceiling...
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:31 pm

Vertigo looked at Suki, then smiled. "Don't worry too much. I'll be back before you even realize.'' he smiled, stood up and patted her head, then turned around to head for the door. He shuffled his hair to the right, and his eyes turned into a devilish glare. ''And I'll make sure that brother of yours will never be able to hurt you again.'' he muttered in a deep cold voice. Then walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:08 am

Sigismund let Berry go, and saw how full of energy she was when she jumped up onto her bed. He looked a bit puzzled for a second. She wanted to show him something, just it was in the ceiling. Sigismund saw she could barely reach it, so he climbed up onto the bed, and helped her get whatever it was she wanted to show him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hospital - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hospital
Page 14 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School :: Town :: Town Square-
Jump to: