Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Hospital

Go down 
+16
Sigismund
Vertigo Valentine
blackbloodfangs
Kinomechan
Shiro-hi
Regulater
kanamayrain
Akihiko
Steve Jenkins
FallenStar
Ame Hikari
kuramasgurl018
Momo16
wolffang
Yoru Kuromori
Mizune Shinase
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Hospital   Hospital - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hospital
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:47 am

Vertigo pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed, staying as calm and composed as he can. "Ayame-san." he smiled. "I don't care about the costs, or if you ship an entire hospital from France to this country. Whatever. Just make sure you treat her." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
blackbloodfangs
Freshmen
blackbloodfangs

Wallet
Money: $45
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:49 am

Ayame smiled "Of course Vertigo but can I ask a favour and persuade Suki about the treatment. She already walking toward the exit" she said with a chuckle. Suki was indeed wandering off. She went to see the doctor but it didn't mean she had to stay anymore even if she was badly hurt and ill
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:02 am

Vertigo sighed. "Suki-san." he called out. He stood and walked towards her. "The treatment's still not finished." he smiled. "And the xray's this way."
Back to top Go down
blackbloodfangs
Freshmen
blackbloodfangs

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:12 am

"I heard I need surgery but I have a question. Why go through all this trouble just for me? I'll have the surgery and treatment if you answer honestly" she said as she stood in front of him "Otherwise I'm leaving"
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:13 am

Vertigo smiled and patted her head. "Geez, you stubborn lady." he smiled. "It's because I care."
Back to top Go down
blackbloodfangs
Freshmen
blackbloodfangs

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:15 pm

Suki looked down at her hands "But why? I'm not anyone special" she said as she turned to leave but stopped suddenly when a sharp pain made her double over and cough up blood
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:22 pm

"Tsk." Vertigo ran after her and caught her. He saw her cough blood. He sighed. "Sorry about this." He pulled her and forcefully scooped her out of her feet and carried her in his arms. He walked back to Ayame. "Hurry. It's getting worse."
Back to top Go down
blackbloodfangs
Freshmen
blackbloodfangs

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:37 pm

Ayame nodded "Sure thing. She's going to need you when she wakes up. She won't be able to do much after the treatment. Takes its tole ont he body. Bring her this way" she said as she walked toward the surgery theatre. Suki kept coughing up more blood as Vertigo held her plus she started whimpering in pain
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:43 am

Vertigo followed Ayame hurriedly. "Hey, hang in there, alright?" he smiled at Suki. "It'll go away soon."
Back to top Go down
blackbloodfangs
Freshmen
blackbloodfangs

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:20 am

Suki tried to say yes but just kept coughing. Even though she was in pain she was happy because someone was taking an interest in her. Ayame prepped everything as some assistant nurses took Suki away from Vertigo. "Now you can either stay or wait outside Vertigo" Ayame said as she finished making the preparations as Suki was sedated
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:34 am

Vertigo saw Suki sedated. He finally sighed. He smiled at Ayame. "I guess I'll just wait outside then, as to not to bother you lot. Do your best." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
blackbloodfangs
Freshmen
blackbloodfangs

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:41 am

Ayame nodded "Very well try not to worry ok" she said with a smile. Surgery began as soon as Vertigo left.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:45 am

Vertigo sat on one of the benches and waited. After a couple of minutes, his phone rang.
"Hello." he spoke first. "No. Don't bother. I'm in the school library right now." he shuffled his hair. "I don't care. Tell dad to do it himself and stop bothering me. Bye." he clicked his phone, then turned it off. He sighed, and waited patiently.
Back to top Go down
blackbloodfangs
Freshmen
blackbloodfangs

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:55 am

After about three hours surgery ended and Suki was placed in a private room to recover even though she still had tubes attached to her which were sending medicine into her body. Ayame came and found Vertigo on a bench and patted his shoulder "Well I wondered where you went to. Someones asking for you upstairs" she said with a smile and a wink and walked away "Room 101 ok" she said as she carried on walking
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:57 am

Vertigo looked up at Ayame, then smiled. "Thanks, Ayame-san. You're always a great help." he chuckled before standing up and running upstairs.

He stood in front of room 101. He knocked on the door gently. "Suki-san?"
Back to top Go down
blackbloodfangs
Freshmen
blackbloodfangs

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:03 pm

Suki heard Vertigo on the other side of the door and smiled "Come in" she said softly. While she was waiting for him to come in she started trying to sit up
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:24 pm

Vertigo opened the door. "Hey, don't force yourself now." he smiled and closed the door behind him. He pulled a chair and moved just beside the bed, and sat. "Hi." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
blackbloodfangs
Freshmen
blackbloodfangs

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:00 pm

Suki finally managed to sit up being careful not to disturb her tubes "Phew finally did it. Hi how are you doing?" she asked sweetly and smiled "Did you miss me?" she asked as she giggled. The nurse had also given her some morphine so she was acting a bit more ditzy than usual "Oh my god Vertigo look what the nurse gave me ain't it pretty?" she asked as she held out her arm to show her patient identification strap on her wrist
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:37 pm

Vertigo chuckled. "Yep. I did miss you, and it is pretty." he smiled and patted her head. "So, how're you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
blackbloodfangs
Freshmen
blackbloodfangs

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:56 pm

"I'm feeling alright I guess except all these tubes are annoying" she said with a smile "Don't you get bored looking after me?" she asked as she looked down at her hands
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:00 am

Vertigo patted her head and chuckled. "I never get bored helping someone. It actually already became my hobby." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
blackbloodfangs
Freshmen
blackbloodfangs

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:23 pm

Suki smiled at him "Well you don't need to worry so much I'll be back climbing trees in no time"
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:09 am

Vertigo glared at her. "No." he said straightforwardly. "You are forbidden to climb any tree. According to Vertigo's constitution law number 101, if you ever climb a tree, you'll be sentenced with heavy punishment by the jurisdiction." he closed his eyes and nodded.
Back to top Go down
blackbloodfangs
Freshmen
blackbloodfangs

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:38 pm

Suki pouted at him "But but but I like climbing trees it's fun" she said
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:21 pm

Vertigo opened one eye. "Still a no." he chuckled. "It's fun, if you don't fall over and over again. Geez, what will you do if I wasn't there, hmm?" he raised an eyebrow and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hospital - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hospital
Page 13 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School :: Town :: Town Square-
Jump to: