Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Beach

Go down 
+18
Ria Tempani
Raven
Yoru Kuromori
BerrySoul
Kairi Blue
Mizune Shinase
lunastar
NurEinTier
Shiro-hi
Kinomechan
Kazuki
tsuki
Akihiko
Regulater
kanamayrain
Momo16
Otaku786
wolffang
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
wolffang
Senior
wolffang

Wallet
Money: $173
Tickets:

Beach - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:46 am

First topic message reminder :

I smiled at them, "There all better see..." I said, smiling at them.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Money: $55
Tickets:

Beach - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:44 pm

"Nooooo~! You evil monster!" she grunted and began poking Kairi's head rapidly. "Rawr. I mean, meow~" she pouted and turned to Ame. "Hmm. I'm not really good at art." she looked up, thinking. "Ooh, I'll just build a sandman!" she chuckled. "Snowman in sand. Hihi. If that can even work."
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Money: $134
Tickets:

Beach - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:46 pm

Ame laughed, "What I mean by jobs is someone gets the water and someone finds the shells. But a Sandman might not work. The sand is to dry."
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/ShaininguAmeKyohaku/profile/
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet
Money: $104
Tickets: 0

Beach - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:50 pm

Kairi gave Evangeline a death glare before standing up and grabbing a bucket someone forgot."I'll get the shells..."She said and went to the shore but instead of picking shells she filled the bucket with water and walked back to them like nothing was going on.She stood behind the pink headed girl and spalshed her with little water before stucking her tongue out then going to pick up shells.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:58 pm

"Aww. Then I guess I'll, uh..." she pointed to herself. "Oooh, what can I do?" she smiled as she asked.

But before she even know it, she was already wet, with approximately a whole bucket of water. Another set of goosebumps coursed through her body with the coldness of the water.

Her smile twitched. And her head turned slowly towards Kairi. Her eyes narrowed into an evil stare. "He-he-he. Are you looking for a war?"
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:02 pm

Ame waved her hands, "Ladies please! We mustn't act like this! Evangeline you can help me carry buckets of water over here." she said smiling holding up some buckets she found nearby.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Beach - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:05 pm

Kairi was already in the water as she filled her bucked again."Bring it on!"She said and splashed Evangeline but some of the water landed on Ame too.Kairi's hand covered her mouth so a laugh won't come out of it.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:11 pm

"Of course, senpai." she gave a creepily warm grin as she took the bucket. Then she was wet again, and a vein popped on the side of her head as she smiled. "Lovely."

She bent down, and scooped a bucket full of sand. "Payback time." and she threw it all to Kairi, with the water on her body turning the sand into a sticky mud-like substance. She looked at the now mud-filled Kairi and raised her eyebrows. "Wow, you look nicer that way." she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:12 pm

Ame's eyebrow twitched when the water hit her. "O-oi....Kairi. Watch where your throwing your water." she said clenching her fists trying to calm down. She closed her eyes and sighed, "How about we all work together."
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Beach - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:17 pm

Kairi was about to explode as the sand landed on her.She removed as much as she could from her eyes and grabbed the bucket filling it with sand and trowing it on Evangenile."The same goes to you!"She then turned to Ame and smirked."Yeah...Evangeline let's work together."She said and nodded to Ame saying *Let's make her like a monster with sand all over her*.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:21 pm

Evangeline's reflex told her to grab Ame and placed it in front of her, making her as a shield against the sand. "Hihihi." then she flinched and blinked as she finally realized what she just did.

"Uwaaaaah~!! Sorry senpaiii~" she immediately let go and ran as far from her as possible. "I'll work with the demon, err, Kairi. Just don't kill me.~" she beamed.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:26 pm

Ame fall back on the sand and growled, "KAIRI!!!!!!" she yelled. She wiped the sand from her eyes and glared at the said person, "Would you two please give it a rest!" she said before sighing, "My clothes are all gross. At least I am wearing my bathing suit underneath."
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Beach - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:33 pm

Kairi scrached her cheek as she sweat dropped."Sorry Ame..."She muttered but then pointed at Evangeline with the bucket half full still in her hand...so the left over sand landed on Ame again."It's her foult!!!"She said before seing what she has done.Then she started running after Evangeline."Who is a demon?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:36 pm

"Hmm?" Evangeline blinked as she saw Kairi dashing towards her.
"Iiieeee!!!" she scrambled and ran as fast as she could for survival. Then she ran towards Ame and hid behind her, "Senpaaai~ She's bullying me." she muttered teary-eyed, with her heart superbly racing against her chest.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:38 pm

Ame wiped the sand away from her face and sighed, "You two stop it. You want to built the sandman or not?"
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Beach - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:41 pm

Kairi stopped infront of Ame and glared at Evangeline."Scardie pants..."She muttered before going to the water so she could wash her face.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:46 pm

"Look who's taaaalkiing.~" she hummed as she moved away from Ame and sighed. She closed her eyes and ran her fingers on her hair as she tied it back on a perfect ponytail. "Haha. I never knew the beach could be so fun when accompanied with friends." she chuckled.

Then she beamed at Ame. "Weeeh?~ so we're really building a Sandman? Awesooome!~" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:49 pm

Ame laughed at Evangeline's comment, "That's why most people come to the beach." she said.

"Yeah. Let's get to work!" she said with a grin that mirrored Evangeline's.

(I am going to try and watch Kuroshitsuji. If I can't I am getting back on)
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Beach - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:51 pm

Kairi finally got all the sand out of her face so she went to them."How are we supposed to make a sandman?"She asked and titled her head.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:57 pm

Evangeline hummed as she took the bucket and ran towards the beach to scoop some water. Then ran back to the sand and cheerfully splashed it down. "Ano.. I don't really know how to make a sandman." she chuckled.

OOC: @Ame.. kaaay! ^^,
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

Beach - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:29 pm

Vertigo scratched the back of his head as the girls began to play. He shrugged and sat under a shade. He saw the other guys' death stare and he simply smiled. He felt like he was in some harem anime where the main character is pathetic yet surrounded by charming and cute girls. Again, he scratched the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:33 pm

Ame flailed her arms, "Neither do I! I think we should stick with a castle or maybe a turtle." she said before taking off her sandy shirt, "No more throwing sand at me or anyone else." she said balling it up and setting it beside her.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Beach - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:44 pm

Kairi looked around as an idea formed in her head.She then pointed at Vertigo with an evil grin."Let's barry him!"She said in a happy voice.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:52 pm

Evangeline blinked and looked behind where Kairi pointed. Then an evil grin ran across her face. "I... agree." she nodded evilly as she recalled how that guy wrapped her wound a while ago.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

Beach - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:55 pm

Vertigo looked from right to left then back to them. "Me? Why me?"
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:56 pm

Ame looked over and blinked, "Nani? Naze? Why him?" she looked back at Kairi with a curious stare. "I will not take part in this." she said crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beach - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beach
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next