Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Lit-Up Fountain

Go down 
+10
kuramasgurl018
Akatsuki
Kimiko
kanamayrain
SoftWhisperOfALullaby
ArigatoDomo
Labelisa Kitten
Ria Tempani
Kairi Blue
Mizune Shinase
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Lit-Up Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Lit-Up Fountain   Lit-Up Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:05 pm

The waterfountain lights up with various colors to illuminate the area around it.
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet
Money: $104
Tickets: 0

Lit-Up Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lit-Up Fountain   Lit-Up Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:30 pm

Kairi walked around as she decided it was time to take a look around.Shestopped when she noticed the fountain.She just stood there looking at it as people passed her by.It's pretty...She thought but shook her head in a second.Everything here is like taken out of a romantic movie.
Back to top Go down
Ria Tempani
New Student
Ria Tempani

Wallet
Money: $28
Tickets:

Lit-Up Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lit-Up Fountain   Lit-Up Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:32 pm

Ria hopped along the outside ring of the fountain, smiling and singing songs to herself while no one was around. Her boots full of spray paint cans and her socks sat next to one of the benches at the fountains base.
Back to top Go down
Labelisa Kitten
New Student
Labelisa Kitten

Wallet
Money: $41
Tickets:

Lit-Up Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lit-Up Fountain   Lit-Up Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:35 pm

Labelisa walked around Quietly, having for one left her kittens home and leaving her by her self. She wore a simple kimono, though it was strange for her, since she had never wore one before. "this is so cool" she said quietly and smiled as she saw something in the corner of her eye. "wow" she whispered and walked up to a colorful fountain.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Lit-Up Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lit-Up Fountain   Lit-Up Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:36 pm

Kairi saw the girl on the fountain and smiled seeing that she is having fun.Then she looked to herself and saw the dress.She frowned and went to sit on one of the benches not really knowing what else to do.
Back to top Go down
Ria Tempani
New Student
Ria Tempani

Wallet
Tickets:

Lit-Up Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lit-Up Fountain   Lit-Up Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:38 pm

Ria noticed someone else there and paniced falling back into the water, she started laughing hystericaly remember a little cartoon she saw the day she left home.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Lit-Up Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lit-Up Fountain   Lit-Up Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:41 pm

KAiri saw the girl fall in the water and she laughed lightly.She went up to her with a smile and held out a hand as no one else was going to help her."You ok?"
Back to top Go down
Labelisa Kitten
New Student
Labelisa Kitten

Wallet
Tickets:

Lit-Up Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lit-Up Fountain   Lit-Up Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:44 pm

Labelisa blinked as she heard a splash, having been distracted by the lights. She walked ot hte other side and saw kaira and a girl in the water. Labelisa tilted her head at the two, wondering if she would go over there or not intrupt.
Back to top Go down
Ria Tempani
New Student
Ria Tempani

Wallet
Tickets:

Lit-Up Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lit-Up Fountain   Lit-Up Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:59 pm

Ria took the girls hand still laughing, "Thanks," she said and got out dripping wet.
Back to top Go down
Labelisa Kitten
New Student
Labelisa Kitten

Wallet
Tickets:

Lit-Up Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lit-Up Fountain   Lit-Up Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:08 pm

Labelisa sat on the edge of the fountain and ran her fingertips over the top of the water
Back to top Go down
ArigatoDomo
Freshmen
ArigatoDomo

Wallet
Money: $68
Tickets:

Lit-Up Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lit-Up Fountain   Lit-Up Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:13 pm

Kuro wandered around town, amazed by all the sounds and lights. What instantly caught his eyes was the fountain, lit-up with bunches of dull white gold lights. He noticed 2 girls we was unfamiliar with, one of which was soaking wet, and walked over. "Hello," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
SoftWhisperOfALullaby
New Student
SoftWhisperOfALullaby

Location : The hearts of everyone who loves me, and there I will stay forever

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

Lit-Up Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lit-Up Fountain   Lit-Up Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:15 pm

Etsuko looked around with slightly widened eyes, the school was beautiful with all the decorations and music and people. Her eyes were caught on the fountain as she looked at it and all it's lit-up brilliance, but then they moved down, revealing the back of Kuro.
Back to top Go down
Ria Tempani
New Student
Ria Tempani

Wallet
Tickets:

Lit-Up Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lit-Up Fountain   Lit-Up Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:18 pm

"Hai," Ria said glumly, and shook out her hair drying off slowly, "WHo are you?" she asked looking at the boy.
Back to top Go down
kanamayrain
Senior
kanamayrain

Wallet
Money: $69
Tickets:

Lit-Up Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lit-Up Fountain   Lit-Up Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:19 pm

Kate sat down and sighed, she didn't have a date, and she couldn't think of anything to do.
(this is what she is wearing:
Spoiler:
)
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinigamiclan.wetpaint.com/account/bloodmist90
ArigatoDomo
Freshmen
ArigatoDomo

Wallet
Tickets:

Lit-Up Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lit-Up Fountain   Lit-Up Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:24 pm

Kuro chuckled a bit, "Kuro Masaru." He put his hands in his pocket, "Glad to have made your aquiantence. What's your name?" He raised an eyebrow at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Labelisa Kitten
New Student
Labelisa Kitten

Wallet
Tickets:

Lit-Up Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lit-Up Fountain   Lit-Up Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:25 pm

Labelisa noticed lots of people start to come by. Being Shy she stood up and dusted off her kimono.
Back to top Go down
SoftWhisperOfALullaby
New Student
SoftWhisperOfALullaby

Wallet
Tickets:

Lit-Up Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lit-Up Fountain   Lit-Up Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:27 pm

Etsuko smiled and ran over, hopping onto Kuro's back and glomping him from behind, "RoRo-san!!" She was, to say the least, very excited to see him. She was wearing a simple white and black dress with a flower pattern, but it looked beautiful on her small frame.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ria Tempani
New Student
Ria Tempani

Wallet
Tickets:

Lit-Up Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lit-Up Fountain   Lit-Up Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:30 pm

"Ria Tempani," She said and held out her hand, smiling nicely.
Back to top Go down
ArigatoDomo
Freshmen
ArigatoDomo

Wallet
Tickets:

Lit-Up Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lit-Up Fountain   Lit-Up Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:31 pm

Kuro stumbled a bit in surprise, but then laughed, "Hello Suko-chan." He tok a look at her kimono and noticed her hair was down, something he rarely ever saw. "You look very beautiful tonight," he smiled, then turned his atention back to the girl covered in water. "Sorry I got distracted." He took her hand and gave it a light peck on the top, "It's a pleasure miss Ria."
Back to top Go down
SoftWhisperOfALullaby
New Student
SoftWhisperOfALullaby

Wallet
Tickets:

Lit-Up Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lit-Up Fountain   Lit-Up Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:34 pm

Etsuko smiled shyly, "Thank you Ro-san.." She stayed on his back, not wanting to stand nor sit next to a stranger. "Hey Ro-san do you think Kimiko is here? I bet she looks reeeally pretty." She smirked a bit, guessing his reaction.
Back to top Go down
ArigatoDomo
Freshmen
ArigatoDomo

Wallet
Tickets:

Lit-Up Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lit-Up Fountain   Lit-Up Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:35 pm

Kuro blushed lightly, "I bet she does.." He spaced out a bit, imaging Kimi all dressed up, but then blinked and looked at Ria with a sweatdrop, "My apologies Ria. I'm a bit too easily distracted."
Back to top Go down
Labelisa Kitten
New Student
Labelisa Kitten

Wallet
Tickets:

Lit-Up Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lit-Up Fountain   Lit-Up Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:43 pm

Labelisa held her her hands in front of her as she wondered off..
Back to top Go down
SoftWhisperOfALullaby
New Student
SoftWhisperOfALullaby

Wallet
Tickets:

Lit-Up Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lit-Up Fountain   Lit-Up Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:49 pm

Etsuko watched from the corner of her eye as the other girl walked off. She turned her attention back to Kuro and rolled her eyes around in a slow circle innocently, "Hey Ro-san..?"
Back to top Go down
ArigatoDomo
Freshmen
ArigatoDomo

Wallet
Tickets:

Lit-Up Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lit-Up Fountain   Lit-Up Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:53 pm

Kuro turned his eyes to Etsuko, "Yes Suko-chan?" He asked, setting her down on the seat around the fountain then sitting next to her, he was curious as to what she had to say and why she was trying to loook so innocent.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko
Freshmen

Wallet
Money: $50
Tickets:

Lit-Up Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lit-Up Fountain   Lit-Up Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:58 pm

Kimiko enter the scene and stares in amazement at the fountain. She took a moment to look around and saw some people and waves. She walks up to them. "Hello there..!" She smiles softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lit-Up Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lit-Up Fountain   Lit-Up Fountain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lit-Up Fountain
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next