Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Town Hall

Go down 
+11
Otaku786
Evangeline
unregulator
FallenStar
ArigatoDomo
Akira Fukuyama
Akihiko
Regulater
Ame Hikari
kari*34
Mizune Shinase
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Town Hall
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Money: $117
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:35 am

"There's not much I can really say, um...i like to play chess, and i like to play video games as well, and my favorite thing to do is to play "ninjas" in the library" he happily
Back to top Go down
kari*34
New Student
kari*34

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:37 am

'' how do you play nija?'' She tilts har head a little.
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:43 am

'That's easy, you run around and tackle as many random people as possible without getting noticed" he said flapping his arms in the air as he said it, and with a big smile across his face
Back to top Go down
kari*34
New Student
kari*34

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:47 am

" Wow that sounds fun" She said with smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:53 am

"Yer, you going to have to came and play, it's so much fun!" he said smiling
Back to top Go down
kari*34
New Student
kari*34

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:58 am

" I should play it some day with you". She giggles with a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:03 am

"Yer, an it will be AWESOME" he said waving his arms in the air again
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Money: $134
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:38 am

Ame scratched her head,"Lelouch...you want a rematch?" she asked smiling.

(When was this convo o-o i am losing my sense of time!? This is not good...)
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/ShaininguAmeKyohaku/profile/
Akihiko
Sophomore
Akihiko

Wallet
Money: $103
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:36 pm

Akihiko wandered into the town hall, his sense of direction is not the best, but way better than some people. Akihiko walked to a bench and sat there, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Money: $121
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:40 pm

He was starting to adapt quickly to the life style here at Ouran. It was a peaceful way of living most of the time, which he enjoyed very much. Akira was taking a stroll near the Town Hall, flipping a coin in the air and catching it continuously. He noticed someone sitting at the bench, and looked at the figure curiously. He caught his coin and took out a deck of old Bicycle cards. He smiled brightly then walked over to him and tapped his shoulder.

"Excuse me, do you have a moment?"
Back to top Go down
Akihiko
Sophomore
Akihiko

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:42 pm

Akihiko opened one of his eyes, looking at the boy in front of him. "I guess," he said, scooting over making some room for the boy.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:46 pm

He didn't take a seat quite yet. He stood in front of the boy and started to shuffle the cards every way imaginable. Overhand, riffle, hindu, and so on. He paused and looked at him again, rolling up his sleeves, indicating that he wasn't going to hide anything while doing this trick.

"Alright, I'm going to miss place a few cards and I want you to tell me when to stop." Like he said, he started to miss misplace the cards from his deck, waiting for him to tell him to stop.
Back to top Go down
Akihiko
Sophomore
Akihiko

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:48 pm

Akihiko opened both of his eyes, watching the boy shuffle the cards. He had no idea what he was doing, but he was curious, "Stop."
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:56 pm

He stopped on command and showed him the Ace of Spades, not looking at the card himself. "Alright, now memorize that card." he put it back in the deck and started to shuffle thoroughly once more. He stopped and looked at him again, "Pick up the top card and tell me what it was." He had a tiny grin on his face and insisted that he picked it up however, on the other side of the card was not the Ace of Spades but the 2 of Diamonds.
Back to top Go down
Akihiko
Sophomore
Akihiko

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:00 pm

Akihiko picked the top card, hesitantly. "It's the 2 of diamonds," he said softly, sure he had seen card tricks like this a bunch of times, but something about the boy in front of him would make this trick interesting.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:05 pm

"The 2 of diamonds isn't your card? I was sure that it was..." He rubbed his chin, disappointed at what happened with his trick. "Turn the card around so I can see that you're not tricking me, and blow on the card lightly for me." He crossed his arms and feet and looked at him, insisting that he do so. "Keep in mind, that you're holding onto the card and you're doing the magic here." He smiled knowing that as he blows on the card and turn the card around, it will change before his very eyes to be the Ace of Spades.
Back to top Go down
Akihiko
Sophomore
Akihiko

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:09 pm

He glanced at the boy then obeyed his instrutions. He blew on the card and turned it around. "Ace of Spades," Akihiko murmured to himself, smiling lightly before he looked up at the boy. "Would you mind telling me your name."
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:14 pm

He rubbed his chin and smiled confidently, "Is it now? And that's your card?" He laughed and then did a light bow, finishing his show. "Akira Fukuyama, at your service." He dusted his clothing off and looked at back at the boy, "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Akihiko
Sophomore
Akihiko

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:17 pm

Akihiko nodded. "Akihiko Kuromiya..It's nice to meet you Akira-san," he looked at Akira and watched him bow. "You are pretty good with cards."
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:23 pm

He put the deck of cards away and his eyes widen in slight surprise. "You think so?" he put both his hands in his pockets and slouched slightly, "Mediocre card tricks, good for brightening up anyone's day, no matter the age." He looked at Akihiko curiously, "I haven't seen you around here, are you new here?"
Back to top Go down
Akihiko
Sophomore
Akihiko

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:30 pm

"Yeah..I am," Akihiko looked at the sky then at Akira, smiling slightly. "I thought I would make myself more familiar with Ouran before classes start," Akihiko said, he pulled out a crumpled up piece of paper.

"Kazuki gave me a map that he drew himself telling me it's way better than the maps they have here," he crumpled up the paper once more. "Did I tell you that he's one of the worse drawers ever..I was lost a few times trying to follow the map he made," Akihiko sighed, and un-crumpled the paper, folding it neatly. "Though it was nice of him to give it to me."
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:42 pm

He blinked and rubbed his chin slightly, "That's funny how you assumed that I knew Kazuki." He looked up at the sky with him and mimic his motions, looking down at him. "I can't read maps and never tried to either, so I wouldn't know." He sat down next to Akihiko, keeping a safe distance from him, considering they were merely strangers and leaned his arm on the arm of the bench, "What class are you in Akihiko-san?"
Back to top Go down
Akihiko
Sophomore
Akihiko

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:46 pm

"Yeah..I know but Kazuki is usually the type of person who goes and meet and make friends with alot of people," Akihiko put the piece of paper in his pocket. "Class 3A. What about you Akira-san," Akihiko asked softly, his glanced at the sky then stared at whatever there was in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:51 pm

He nodded and looked at Akihiko curiously, "What sort of relationship do you have with Kazuki hm?" It was strange to have a stranger right of the bat, talk to him about someone he knew and wasn't completely a stranger to him. He shrugged his off and replied back to him, "Class 2A although, I wish I was placed in 1A or 3A sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Akihiko
Sophomore
Akihiko

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:55 pm

"Friends..Childhood and Best friends," Akihiko answered, zoning out slightly, questions pounded again his skull just begging to be asked. "What's wrong with class 2A?" he tilted his head lightly to get a better look at Akira.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Town Hall
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School :: Town :: Town Square-
Jump to: