Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Town Hall

Go down 
+11
Otaku786
Evangeline
unregulator
FallenStar
ArigatoDomo
Akira Fukuyama
Akihiko
Regulater
Ame Hikari
kari*34
Mizune Shinase
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Town Hall
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Money: $121
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:00 pm

He twiddled with his hair, hiding his face a bit. He hair consisted of blond messy tangles. "Nothing is wrong with it, I just can never make up my mind is all." It was true, he was never able to make choices for himself. He had a habit of flipping a coin and letting the coin choose for him.
Back to top Go down
Akihiko
Sophomore
Akihiko

Wallet
Money: $103
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:06 pm

Nodding his head, Akihiko stretched, loosening and relaxing his muscles. "How is Ouran..like how are the people around here?" Akihiko asked curiously, Akira was pretty much the first person he met here and he didn't want to base the students just by meeting Akira though he does enjoy his company.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:11 pm

"Everyone seems to be a mix here. There is no stereotype here at Ouran. At least not yet or not one that I know of." He started to ponder this thought a little more. crossing his legs, slouching on the bench, letting out a sigh. "I was told that Ouran was a place for wealthy families and a basis for their heirs to start at however..." He swayed his index finger dull and continued, "Rich or not, it seems like everyone is here to start a new beginning whether they know it or not."
Back to top Go down
Akihiko
Sophomore
Akihiko

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:15 pm

"Hmm interesting," Akihiko mused, staring at the clouds in the sky. "A new beginning seems like something to look forward to," he closed his eyes and let out a soft sigh. "Do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:19 pm

He blinked and sighed dully once more. His lips curved into a small smile, but it had a hint of confidence to it. "Its all perspective, I believe it can be good and something to look forward, but depending on how you play and if you play your cards right." He took out his old deck of bicycle cards and staring at it with a sort of melancholy in his eyes, "Will determine your outcome."
Back to top Go down
Akihiko
Sophomore
Akihiko

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:28 pm

"Yeah..I guees," Akihiko said, trailing off slightly. "But that all depends on the person," he ran a hand threw his silver hair, untangling the tangle hairs.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:37 pm

"Precisely," He kept shuffling then paused, and started to put the cards in order. "So what sort of outcome are you hoping for Akihiko-san?" He started with the Aces and made his way down to the Kings.
Back to top Go down
Akihiko
Sophomore
Akihiko

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:40 pm

"Honestly? I guess making friends and having a life before I inherit my father's business," he sentence trailed off a little when he mentioned his father's business. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:43 pm

He blinked and stopped what he was doing. He rubbed his chin and put his cards away once more. "To be honest, I don't have a plan nor do I have many expectations for this place." He smiled and yawned tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Akihiko
Sophomore
Akihiko

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:46 pm

"Interesting..you seem tired," Akihiko pointed out, covering his mouth as yawning a little himself. Boy..yawns can be contagious. "I'm not keeping you up am I?"
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:50 pm

He pointed to himself and laughed, "Yes I'm tired, but maybe restless would be a better word. I'm tired, but not enough to fall asleep yet." He smiled, "No, I can't say you are." He smiled and laughed a little more. Akira was an honest boy in general, a very honest boy. "but it doesn't mean I don't like you here."
Back to top Go down
Akihiko
Sophomore
Akihiko

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:00 pm

Akihiko smiled, "Good.. I don't want to keep you from sleeping." He felt his phone vibrate from the back of his pocket and checked it then put it away.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:04 pm

He blinked and jumped up, wide-eyed and in surprise. "Honto ni!? Is that a cellphone?" His face lit up suddenly and his mouth curved into a wider smile. He wasn't very used to seeing cellphones. He saw them, but he always wanted to try to use one.
Back to top Go down
Akihiko
Sophomore
Akihiko

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:07 pm

He looked at the Akira and gave the him the phone, "Knock yourself out not literally though..just don't break it."
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:15 pm

He caught it and flipped the cellphone open, "By the way, who was calling you?" He started to click a few buttons on the cellphone, miraculously making his way to the camera section. He pressed the center button and heard a click of the camera. He blinked and realized he caught something on the cellphone. "Wow... that's pretty neat."
Back to top Go down
Akihiko
Sophomore
Akihiko

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:17 pm

"A friend of mine." Akihiko watches Akira, amused. "I'm guessing you don't own a cellphone."
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:20 pm

"Hmm... Nope, can't say I do," Akira was the type of person that would get easily amused with technology. The only thing he actually knows how to use is a computer, but because there were public places that allowed free access to the internet. Other than that, he was never able to afford many things in his life.
Back to top Go down
Akihiko
Sophomore
Akihiko

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:23 pm

"Ah really..you can have the cellphone if you want..I have another in my pocket," he took out another cell phone and showed it to Akira. He glanced at the sky and admired the clouds.
Back to top Go down
ArigatoDomo
Freshmen
ArigatoDomo

Wallet
Money: $68
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:28 pm

Kuro stepped into town hall, the first thing he noticed were the 2 guys already in there. One seemingly completely fascinated by the cell phone in his hands. He walked over and shook his head, "Lucky. I can't have a cell phone." He said with a bit of envy, they were really nice phones.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:31 pm

He gave Akihiko the cellphone and shook his head no, sweadropping with a sheepish smile. "That was fun, but I can't accept it." He scratched the back of his head and looked at him. "I don't really take things that I know I can't pay back, even if its out of generosity, I'll survive."

Startled by a newer voice, he turned his back around and laughed.
"It isn't my phone, Its Akihiko-san's." He pointed to Akihiko and smiled. "Other than that, I don't have a cellphone myself."

(Does anyone else find it ridiculous that some kids at the age of 10 have cellphones ;w;)
Back to top Go down
Akihiko
Sophomore
Akihiko

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:35 pm

(Are you kidding me Kazuki's sister has one and she is seven >.< lucky brat)

"Ah okay," Akihiko put both of the phones in his pocket. "Why can't you have a cellphone?" he tilted his head a little, but then straighten up. "You don't have to answer if you don't want to."
Back to top Go down
ArigatoDomo
Freshmen
ArigatoDomo

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:41 pm

(what?? no way! spoiledddd >.<)

Kuro had noted the blue eyed one's clothing before he'd walked in and how untamed his hair was, it was occurring to him that he was probably a commoner and got into Ouran with a scholarship. He didn't have enough money for a cell phone.

Kuro flashed a reassuring smile, "Nah, it's fine. Just my parents are control freaks. Don't want me contacting the wrong people," he shrugged with a slight roll of his eyes, "Overall; they don't trust me."
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:48 pm

He laughed at the new guy's comment. Already, his personality was starting to grow on him. "Yeah? What would they consider to be the wrong people?" He started to ponder the thought of how a parent's mind worked, or at least a "normal" parent's mind works. He assumed they were probably just protective of him. He smiled and laughed at the thought. It's funny how imperfect parents were, but it was always like that.

He turned to Akihiko and and sighed. "Well, its not that I don't want a cellphone... its just hard to find money now-a-days." He was being around the bush with his answer. In reality, it has always been hard for him to find money. He was indeed of commoner class, but he always tried to avoid that fact.
Back to top Go down
Akihiko
Sophomore
Akihiko

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:52 pm

Akihiko chuckled lightly, "Wrong people? Explain." He wondered what kind of parent the new guy had, they seem amusing to him for a some reason.
Back to top Go down
ArigatoDomo
Freshmen
ArigatoDomo

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:00 pm

(Oh! my turn, isn't it? sorry)

Kuro smirked, "Oh you know, the usual; drug dealers, hookers, mass murderers.." He trailed off on the list, spacing a bit, but then blinked and looked at them, "Yeah, what almost every parent doesn't want their kid getting into." He chuckled, but it saddened him a bit to know that some parents drag their children into those kinds of things when they deserve better, to live a normal life as a normal kid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Town Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Town Hall
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School :: Town :: Town Square-
Jump to: