Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Town Hall

Go down 
+11
Otaku786
Evangeline
unregulator
FallenStar
ArigatoDomo
Akira Fukuyama
Akihiko
Regulater
Ame Hikari
kari*34
Mizune Shinase
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Town Hall
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Money: $121
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:11 pm

(Not a problem xD)

He rubbed his chin slightly and looked back at the boy, "I can't say they can protect you forever. I would say, the kid would have more control over whether they want to hang out with that sort of crowd." He paused and stood up, slouching and putting his hands in his pockets. "You're making the personal choice of not joining correct?"

He took out his deck of cards again, fiddling with it. He couldn't seem to keep his hands still, or him in general still. He riffled the cards and looked back at him, "Do you like magic tricks?"
Back to top Go down
ArigatoDomo
Freshmen
ArigatoDomo

Wallet
Money: $68
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:28 pm

Kuro chuckled, he liked the way this guy thought, "They'll still try to control my life though. Even after I move out, they will try, I know my parents well enough to know that." He rolled his eyes around innocently, putting his hands in his pocket and leaning back on his heals, "Maaaybe..." He smiled,putting his feet flat down, "That is correct. I am a good boy."

Kuro scrunched one eye a bit, "Eh...ever since I met Etsuko I haven't been too fond of magic. She hates it. It's pretty much the only thing she can't find an answer to, and it ticks her off." He chuckled a bit, "Then again, it's still fun to experience. Got any tricks?"
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:37 pm

He blinked and continued to shuffled. He smiled with a little mischievousness behind it, thinking of a spontaneous. "Why not, just cut your ties with them? Impossible? Possibly, depends on how you play your cards."

"Etsuko? I can't say I know who that is. I don't believe that magic is meant to have an answer. There is one, but its the curiosity that makes everything all the fun. Makes you wonder and believe in the impossible. Its a lesson on its own." He smiled at the cards and nodded, "A few, would you like to see one?"
Back to top Go down
ArigatoDomo
Freshmen
ArigatoDomo

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:49 pm

Kuro laughed, having a small smirk of his own, "Why play with cards when I can pull the strings? If you have the right sense you can choose players for you, make them your puppets to play those cards for you." He raised an eyebrow, "The world is a vast place, no? I believe we may never know. Others might. Others might not. Does anyone truly know how many licks it takes to get the to center of a tootsie pop? Maybe." He laughed, it was enjoyable to talk to someone with an intellect above normal thinking.

He nodded, slipping one of the cards away from the blonde. Hm...I realized I don't know his name yet. I suppose it can wait though "It would be my pleasure."
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:56 pm

He paused and laughed. This was certainly an interesting talk. He leaned on the bench and looked back up at him. "So you wish to be the game master? Oh yes, you are certainly a good boy indeed." He laughed at his sarcasm and glanced back up at him. "Looks like your at the bottom of the chain, seen well... you're tied by your parents. How do you suppose you'll climb your way to the top. Also..." He paused and waved his index finger, "What do you possibly have to gain after you get away from your parents. Sounds lame of you to go through all that work for that. Any plans after?"

He continued shuffled and opened his left eye. "Alright, its thoroughly shuffled. I'm going to misplace a few cards and I want you to tell me to stop." Like he said, he started to misplace some cards and was waiting for his signal to stop.
Back to top Go down
ArigatoDomo
Freshmen
ArigatoDomo

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:04 pm

Kuro waited a few seconds as he watched him misplace the cards, "Aaaaand...stop." He said with a smile, wondering if it would simply be a normal card trick or there'd be some kind of twist.

He tilted his head to either side in thought for a moment, then smiled and waved a finger a the boy, "A magician never gives away his secrets, correct? Should not, I have that privilege to keep my thoughts in my head instead of on my tongue?" He raised an eyebrow in question. This is fun XD
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:09 pm

He stopped and revealed the Queen of Hearts to him, not looking at the card himself. "That's right, no magician gives out his secrets and I follow that old rule. Now remember this card for me." He shuffled the deck putting the card back into the deck. "Blow on the deck for me and pick up five cards." He insisted that he do so, because all five of those cards will be the Queen of Hearts. So will the whole deck. "Its funny because I don't believe the magician does the magic, its the audience makes it happen."
Back to top Go down
ArigatoDomo
Freshmen
ArigatoDomo

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:20 pm

Kuro blew on the deck and grabbed 5 cards from random places, looking at each he found them all to be his card. He blinked and turned the cards around in his hands, "Wait...but...what??" He asked, eyes slightly wide and his mouth gaping.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:27 pm

Akira ruffled through the cards, revealing that all the cards were the same. They were all the Queen of Hearts. He smiled and laughed at his amazement. "Now how did you do that?" He was hinting on, that the boy indeed did most of the magic. He let go of the cards, making them fly everywhere, once they landed on the ground, they were back to the old original bicycle cards, but none of them were the Queen of Hearts. "Say, one card is missing. Remember that one card you stole from me?" Akira indeed notice that he slipped one of the cards from him and soon to be his surprise, the card he stole was the Queen of Hearts. "I could have sworn it was here." His facade was obviously fake. He laughed at what a bad actor he was.

(brb, going to watch anime for a few consecutive hours.)
Back to top Go down
ArigatoDomo
Freshmen
ArigatoDomo

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:38 pm

Kuro had an incredulous look as he stared at the cards, he couldn't figure out how any of it was possible. But, then again anything is possible. He blinked and slipped the card out of his sleeve in between his index and middle finger and sure enough, it was the Queen of Hearts. Kuro stared at the card then a wide smile spread onto his face, "Wow! That's amazing! Um...I don't believe I caught your name. I'm Kuro by the way." He said excitedly, overjoyed at the trick and still trying to figure out how it was done.

(XD have fun, try not to get eye damage from staring at the screen)
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:12 pm

He gave him a light bow, finishing his show. "Akira Fukuyama, at your service. Kuro?" He nodded and smile, crossing his arms. "I'll remember that." He laughed at Kuro's flabbergasted expression. "My brother showed me that trick a long time ago. I just never knew how he did any of his tricks." He bit his lip and let out a small, barely audible sigh.
"You still not fond of magic tricks?" he was curious to hear his answer now. He reached in his bag and pulled out an old newpaper boy hat. He placed it on his head and securely fastened the hat onto his head. He bent down and started to pick up his cards. "The down side to that trick"
Back to top Go down
FallenStar
Freshmen
FallenStar

Wallet
Money: $42
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:03 am

Hiri walks in acting official but really just wondering what people actually do in townhalls.
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Money: $117
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:08 am

Lelouch walks in, seeing someone he hadn't meet yet, "Hey" he said, walking over to her
Back to top Go down
FallenStar
Freshmen
FallenStar

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:10 am

Hiri turns to the stranger, "Hey.."
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:12 am

"My name is Lelouch Ryou" he said, giving a slight bow, "And you are?" he asked, standing back up
Back to top Go down
FallenStar
Freshmen
FallenStar

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:14 am

"I'm Hiri Ame, nice to meet you sir" she said, then stared at nothing.

I could really go for some chocolate now...
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:17 am

Lelouch sat down on the floor, "Tell me, are you new here?" he asked looking up at her
Back to top Go down
FallenStar
Freshmen
FallenStar

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:20 am

Hiri sits down and her phone starts ringing, "Excuse me for a second" she says to Lelouch and answers the phone "Hey Nayr... I'm just talking to some guy named Lelouch... Okay I'll tell him that, Byee" She hangs up. "Nayr told me to tell you hi.."

That was random...
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:23 am

Lelouch just stared at her, ".....Hi...." he said nervously, not sure what else to say
Back to top Go down
FallenStar
Freshmen
FallenStar

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:27 am

Hiri laughed, "He's a bit of a strange one."

I wonder if Nayr knew Lelouch, or if he just wanted to say hi someone
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:29 am

"Oh I see" he said rolling his eyes, "So what are you doing here?" he asked looking back to her

Who's Nayr?.....
Back to top Go down
FallenStar
Freshmen
FallenStar

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:30 am

"I just wanna see what people do in town halls, what about you?" Hiri said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:36 am

"I haven't been here yet, and I thought I'd check it out" he said looking down, "I have nothing better to do" he said, kinda embarrassed
Back to top Go down
FallenStar
Freshmen
FallenStar

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:40 am

"Yeah, this place sorta seems like a ghost town at the moment. It's a bit creepy" Hiri said, looking around. She started to get suspicious about how deserted and empty the town square is..

I hope theres no ghost here..
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Tickets:

Town Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:44 am

Lelouch looked around, searching for ghosts, "I don't think theirs any ghosts around here...." he said slowly, not believing his words
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Town Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Town Hall
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School :: Town :: Town Square-
Jump to: