Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Cherry Blossom Grove

Go down 
+12
Raven
cain touu
Otaku786
BerrySoul
Regulater
tsuki
Sigismund
Shishi Haruma
Vertigo Valentine
Evangeline
Yoru Kuromori
Kairi Blue
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet
Money: $104
Tickets: 0

Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

She looked up to see Yoru.A smile spread across her face as she waved happily ignoring the fack one of the petals was stuck on her nose."HI!"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Money: $117
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:26 pm

Lelouch gave a small smile, "If it makes you feel better, I'm your friend" he said softly, as he placed his hand on her shoulder
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Money: $55
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:28 pm

Luna smiled up at him. "I know you're my friend, and I'm greatful for it. If it wasn't for the friends here...I don't think I could bring myself to 'run away' from home like I'm doing now. Sure it's only a teperary thing...but it's helping alot."
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:32 pm

"Well if I can be of any help, just let me know" Lelouch said softly as he turned to her, "But why would you run away?" Lelouch asked
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:38 pm

"Umm...I..." Luna shifter her gaze to the side. "Well you see the thing is...man this is hard to say..." She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. Slowly she let it out and looked at Lelouch. "You can say my dad is the dark horrible hole in my life that sucks you in and doesn't let you out easily. Sure he'll drag you out with him to do things that would make him look good or one of my older sisters look good...but me? I'm the one who gets to stay in the hole of his. So I haven't seen him since I came to Ouran..." She glanced at the ground again. "...stupid huh..."
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:42 pm

"No, I think that's perfectly reasonable..." Lelouch said softly, he wasn't sure of what to say
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:46 pm

Luna shook her head. "No it isn't. It just means I'm running away from my problems...but that's all I can do until I figure out what to do...so 'til then I'm going to live my life the way I can..."

(Oh darn...sorry I got go go...computer is about to shut off...)
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:48 pm

"Oh" Lelouch said understanding, "Well what ever you do I'm here for you" he said softly

(it's okay, i'll see ya later)
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:46 pm

Luna nodded. "Well lets get off of this sad subject. Anything fun and interseting happen to you?"
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:08 pm

Kari walked to the cheery blossom grove and looked around.She didn't have what to do so she came her.She walked to one of the largest trees and climbed up sitting on one of the branches.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:15 pm

Evangeline was in her usual spot, playing her violin under the largest cherry blossom tree in the grove, and she played her the piece as precise and accurate as ever. She's a perfectionist after all.

And out of the blue, someone disturbed the peacefulness. The bow screeched against the string of the violin in an awful sound as she opened her eyes. She lowered her violin to her side calmly and she snapped.

"NYAAAA~ WHO DARES DISTURB ME?!!"
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:21 pm

"You better not perform in front of a crown their ears will go bleeding."Kairi said as she scratched the back of her head.She smirked and hanged from the tree with her head down so she could face Evangeline without leaving the tree."Guess who!"She said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:27 pm

Evangeline grunted the moment she heard that familiar voice. Her eyebrows repeatedly twitched as she listened to her statements. She closed her eyes and placed the violin over her shoulder. "Who else? The annoying blonde girl who just disturbed my perfect piece. What are you doing here anyway?" she asked as she sighed and simply returned the violin back on its case.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:33 pm

"Looking for someone or something..."She muttered as she sat back up."And actually I found someone to annoy.How's that?!"Kairi gave a small laugh and placed her hand behing her head closing her eyes.""I think today is my lucky day."She added with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:40 pm

"Nani?!~" she turned around and glared at her. If only she could climb that tree, she would've kicked her out of it by now. She closed her eyes and regained her stand. She took a stone and played with it. A wicked grin came across her face and she looked back at her. She threw it towards Kairi, hitting her lightly right on her head. She chuckled slightly.

"Woah!~ Did you see that? Someone's targetting you, Kairi-san. Tsk tsk tsk. The culprit must be hiding somewhere." she scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:44 pm

Kairi glared at her as she rubbed the spot she hit.But then the smirk was back on her face."Well too bad for them.I mean I really must have pissed them off somehow."Sh placed a finger on her chin in thought."But then again I am an innocent little girl,what possibly could have I done to be attact like that?"She said with a puppy-dog face.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:49 pm

Naaani?! This girl... she thought as she glared at her, eyebrows twitching again. She bent down and took a couple of stones, and the next thing Kairi knew, a flurry of stones shot towards her.

Evangeline giggled. "Woaaah~ Did you hear that, Kairi-san? I think I just heard the culprit say something like, I just can't stand your face., or something like that." she beamed innocently.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:53 pm

Seriously?!Kairi thought and hid behind the tree jumping on another branch."Well that's too bad for them..."She said as she glared a little but then when she looked at Evangeline there was an evil grin on her face,which was somewhat scary."Why woudn't they want to see my face?It's sooo adorable."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:00 pm

"Gaaah!" she shuffled her hair in frustration. She pouted and turned around, folding her arms in front of her chest. "Hmmp. I'll just make Vertigo-pyon ask you to bake a cake for me as well." she said with a grin. "After all, I won a bet against him. It was so easy to trick him, I can't believe he fell for it. But then again, I'm a genius after all. Isn't that nice, personal assistant?" she said, emphasizing the last words with a sleek tone.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:02 pm

Kairi kept smiling through all she had to say.There was no way she would bake a cake for Evangeline,after all that wasn't it the bet with Vertigo.But then,when she said the was two words,Kairi turned to her with wide eyes."What?!"She asked as if she was kind of mad.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:09 pm

Evangeline raised her eyebrows. "Hmm, well now that caught your attention." she said then chuckled. She stretched her arms and yawned before rubbing her eyes. "Naah~ Don't worry. I don't know what to ask him for winning the bet yet." she said then shrugged twice. "What do you think?" she asked followed by a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:12 pm

Kairi glared at her and jumped down in front of Evangeline."I don't care as long as I am no one's pessonal accictent."She said in a really serious voice which was kind of odd for her.She then stepped back and smiled."But it should be something painfull."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:23 pm

Evangeline turned away from her. "Oh horror. How horrible you are, Kairi-san. Did you not realize that I had made that bet for thee? I had wanted to make him withdraw you of your suffering; of you being his assistant. And yet, here thy are. Bringing misfortune to me." she pointed at herself gracefully with a wave of her hand as she continued her drama queen speech.

Then she scoffed. "Well actually I just wanted to defeat him." she beamed and shrugged. "But then I wonder. Hmm." she rubbed her chin, "after everything that happened here, especially the disturbing-my-piece part, I feel like I need an assistant of my own." she uttered then grinned.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:33 pm

"No way in hell!"Kairi said as she sat down calmly and leaned against the tree."I mean Vertigo is a mean boss,but you as my boss...I don't want to even imagine it!"Chils went up her spine at the thought."And there are like what?One or two weeks left of the bet.."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:40 pm

"Bahahahaha~ Don't worry, I won't do that. Don't compare me to someone as mean as you." she said cheerfully. She sat under the tree and crossed her legs then looked up at her. "Neh neh, Kairi-chan, do you happen to know where Sigismund-kun went? He has not shown up in band practice lately." she asked in a low tone.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:43 pm

Kairi almost jumped."I am mean?!"She said not believing her own fake act she was putting.She smiled and shook her head.Then looked at Evangeline as she asked her next question."No.Actually I haven't heard anything from him."She said as she leaned back on the tree and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cherry Blossom Grove
Page 7 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next