Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Cherry Blossom Grove

Go down 
+12
Raven
cain touu
Otaku786
BerrySoul
Regulater
tsuki
Sigismund
Shishi Haruma
Vertigo Valentine
Evangeline
Yoru Kuromori
Kairi Blue
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet
Money: $104
Tickets: 0

Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

She looked up to see Yoru.A smile spread across her face as she waved happily ignoring the fack one of the petals was stuck on her nose."HI!"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Money: $55
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:17 am

Luna stood up and stared at Raven. "You can what?!" She held her head and felt dizy. "Alright...I think she won Vertigo. I don't think that would ever happen where I would think I would die from this..."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Money: $60
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:19 am

"Told you I will beat you Vertigo." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://blueandblackroses.deviantart.com/
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:24 am

Vertigo chuckled and smiled. He pulled Luna closer to support her. "You alright?" he patted her head. He looked at Raven and chuckled. "Yep. You win. I don't think I'll be able to scare her anyway." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:26 am

Luna leaned on him and closed her eyes. "Yeah...I'm fine. No blood was spilt so everythings fine with me..."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:27 am

"Hm let me be the next victom in your crul games Vertigo. Pick something new."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:31 am

Vertigo laughed and shook his head at Raven. "You already won. The moment you didn't back out from the challenge, you already did. I told you, though I know what she fears most, I can't use it against her." he chuckled. "I just can't. And I'm just curious what you'll do. But I never thought you'll try to kick him." he laughed. "I guess you're not even aware of how tough you can be." he smiled

He looked down at Luna. "Here, let's get you over to that tree for you to rest." he smiled.

(btw, I'll brb.. gonna take a quick bath..lol)
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:34 am

(okay)
Raven looked at Luna "Do you want a drink, it might make you feel better?"
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:35 am

Luna nodded. "Yeah....that tree might be a nice thing to lean on..." She glanced up at Vertigo a little puzzled. "But if you weren't going to do that then why did you pick that? Did you want to lose or something?!" Slowly she glanced over at Raven and nodded. "Yeah....a drink would be really nice right now."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:38 am

Raven took the water bottel out of her bag, "My guess is that he thought I'd forfit and he would win by doing nothing at all." She handded Luna the water.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:59 am

Luna took the water and started to drink from the bottle. Quickly she took a breath and glanced down with a smile. "Well I think I'll go lean against that tree now."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:06 pm

Vertigo nodded and supported Luna to the tree. He chuckled. "Actually I considered using your fear against you. But somehow I just can't." he shrugged. "I would have won." he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:09 pm

Raven put the water back in her bag.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:11 pm

Luna leaned against the tree and closed her eyes. "Yeah you would have..." She slowly reopened her eyes, not really looking anywhere. "But then I wouldn't be moving right now...I think terrified would be the word to use for that...."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:14 pm

Vertigo smiled and nodded. He looked at Raven and chuckled. "So, since you won, what do you want me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:20 pm

Raven smiled as she handed him a bad, "You must where this for a month." She smiled as she haned him the bag, "A Snow White ouitfit just fot you." She couldn't help but laugh. This is going to be priseless
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:24 pm

Vertigo twitched with what he heard. "I can't." he chuckled. "Pick something else. I have a job somewhere, and I can't where that when doing so." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:27 pm

"Oh but you can make me your maid for a month?" Luna piped up. "And want me to put on a maid outfit? You could take off the outfit when working..." She reclosed her eyes. "But that's all I'm going to say about that....."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:29 pm

Vertigo scratched his head. "That's mean. I was only going to make you wear the maid outfit for a few minutes. But this.. it's terrible." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:30 pm

"Okay at school and when you go out with your friends. Or are you chickening out my friend, You have jumped roof tops which could have hilled both of us you saved both me and Evangeline from a shark which could kill you, but you don't want to kill your ego." Raven shocked her head and sighed, "and this is also my revenge from that blushing game and the time we had the water fight at the fountain, which he did caught me and told my dear mother which started an argument."
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:38 pm

Luna blinked at him. "You do such dangrous things!"
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:38 pm

Vertigo hung his head. "Fine." he mumbled and looked away. "And what did I tell who? I don't remember telling your mother anything. I don't think I've even met her."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:43 pm

"not you idiot." She said slapping him across the head, why was I in such a ruch that day. Thats why I got my hair done so they won't reconise me. Maybe I should have been more clear, oh well go and get dressed." She said pointing to a nearby class room.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:46 pm

Vertigo looked at a nearby classroom and back to Raven. "Are you sure about this? This thing is even worse than the deal I won with you, Luna-chan, Kairi-san, and the bet I lost with Eve-chan." he scratched his head.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:51 pm

Yes, yes, you can get me back later now hurry up, get in to your new outfit which you must wear for 30 days." She said as she pushed him in the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:53 pm

Vertigo sighed. "I can't believe this is happening." he chuckled to himself and shook his head. He walked inside the empty classroom and closed the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cherry Blossom Grove
Page 17 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next