Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

The Boardwalk

Go down 
+13
Raven
Shishi Haruma
Daemon Arashi
Akira Fukuyama
BerrySoul
Vertigo Valentine
Ame Hikari
Kinomechan
wolffang
Kairi Blue
tsuki
kanamayrain
Regulater
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Money: $117
Tickets:

The Boardwalk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:55 am

First topic message reminder :

Lelouch smiled and turned back to Kate, and hugged her again, and kissed her lightly, ignored the others presents, as he did so
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Money: $55
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:29 am

Luna paid for the keychain. "So Kairi...would you like to get something too? I'll pay for it since you helped me so much...."
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet
Money: $104
Tickets: 0

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:32 am

Kairi shook her head."No..."She mutterted and looked at a keychain witha little dog on it."I was just wondering if I want to confess should I get something too...."
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:33 am

Luna looked at her. "And to who...? I didn't know you liked someone Kairi...."
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:36 am

Kairi laughed nervously."I didn't know myself untill a few days ago."She said and placed the keychain back in it's place then turned to Luna."But I doubt that anything will come out of it...He is liked by many girls."
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:39 am

Luna looked at her seriously. "Tell me....as your not twin twin sister I must know....I might smile if you do..."
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:44 am

"You will smile?"She asked and looked at her with wide eyes then nodded like she was agreeing to something her innerself was saying."Ok I'll tell you."She said as she pointed one finger to the sky saying she has decided what to do."It's..."Kairi turned her head alittle away as a small blush covered her cheeks."...yoru..."She muttered a little too quiet but still it was enough for Luna to hear.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:49 am

Luna smiled, and she smiled bigger then her normal little smiles. "Really? He seems really cool and all...I talked to him once or twice." Luna looked back at the keychain Kairi picked up. "Why don't you tell him? Or are you afraid since he's in the host club?"
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:55 am

"Well that..."Kairi muttered then shook her head."...and the thing that I know a couple other girls who like him."She then looked at Luna and smiled with almost the same smile as her."OMG I have to take a picture of this!!"She said pointing at her smile.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:59 am

Luna started to blush as she looked away. "No..no you don't! You won't get it in time..." But the smile didn't leave as she started to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:03 am

Kairi's smile grew even bigger as she took out her phone and took a picture of her 'twin' then she started laughing as well.

(it will take me a while to find such a pic but I will!)
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:06 am

Luna shook her head at Kairi. "Are you happy now?" She glanced up at her 'twin' and grabbed her arm. "Well we should move on..."
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:10 am

Still laughing Kairi nodded."Yes,yes I am."She started walking with Luna."Where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:12 am

Luna thought for a moment. "Why don't we get some ice cream...? I haven't had any for awhile." She looked back at Kairi. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:19 am

"Yeah me too."She said and they headed for some icecream."Soo sis what do you think I should do about this crush of mine?"She asked and looked up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:22 am

Luna walked over to an ice cream vender. "I think you should tell him...one vinilla cone..." She looked over at Kairi. :And what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:26 am

"A chocolate one please."She said and smirked at the thought of ice cream."I think a should too.But then again .. the other girls.."
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:28 am

Luna got the ice cream and handed Kairi's hers. Luna licked hers. "Well...if you don't try you'll never know....who are you up against? Do you know?"
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:35 am

Kari licked her ice cream and nodded.She took a bite."I know them but I promised not to tell."She said with full mouth."Brain freeze!"She said and placed a hand over her forhead.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:37 am

Luna took another lick from hers. "Well it must be tougher for you since he's in the host club...." She glanced over at Kairi. "I heard that if you press the roof of your mouth with your thump it'll pass quicker...."
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:44 am

Kairi did as she said and looked at her."Well I think I should just ask him if he likes anyone."She said with her thump still in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:46 am

Luna nodded. "That might be better..." She looked up at the sky and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:51 am

Kairi licked her ice cream when the brain freeze was gone.She noticed a bench and grabbed Luna's hand dragging her to it.She sat down with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:55 am

Luna sat down next to her and started to eat the cone. "What's with the sigh?"
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:04 am

"I was tired of walking."She said and finished her ice cream while looking at her feet with some sort of interest.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:06 am

Luna nodded and finished her cone as well. "Then maybe we should go home? You seem like you want to take your shoes off..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Boardwalk
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next