Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

The Boardwalk

Go down 
+23
Regulater
Otaku786
Kairi Blue
Yoru Kuromori
FallenStar
Raven
tsuki
BerrySoul
ArigatoDomo
Momo16
wolffang
kuramasgurl018
kanamayrain
Kimiko
Kazuki
Akatsuki
Daemon Arashi
Ichirou
Sango55
Ame Hikari
Shaddow
Akira Fukuyama
Mizune Shinase
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:15 pm

The Boardwalks lined with street vendors.
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Money: $121
Tickets:

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:37 am

Akira casually walked along the the boardwalk. The sun was down the the weather was just right. Everything seem perfect this night however, he was only trying to walk off his worries. With a sigh, he fixed his hat, trying to release his stress. It helped only slightly, but it was the best he can do for himself now. Just breath.
Back to top Go down
Shaddow
New Student
Shaddow

Wallet
Money: $45
Tickets:

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:46 am

Nami was sitting on the edge of the boardwalk, her headphones in her ears. She was listening to a song called Muelle de San Blas by Mana. Perfect song for the beach. She thanked God for Spanish class or she could never understand the words. She remembered her teacher telling her about the docks of the San Blas and how a young woman still waits for her husband to come back from the seas... The story stained her heart and whenever she heard the song, she just had to go to the beach.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:52 am

He blinked twice and noticed a girl sitting on the boardwalk. He rubbed his chin and realized that she was the girl in that group of girls that came to him apartment. He was trying to get it off his mind however, he shrugged and walked up behind the girl and tapped her shoulder.

"Hey, aren't you the girl from before?" He smiles sheepishly and laughed nervously. Akira was never good at meeting people one on one, but he tried, what more could you ask for?

Back to top Go down
Shaddow
New Student
Shaddow

Wallet
Tickets:

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:57 am

Nami jumped a little when she felt something touch her shoulder but smiled as she pulled her headphones out of her ears. "Oh hey! It's the kitten." said Nami with a little laugh. Even now, he reminded her of a kitten that had gotten its tail stepped on. She didn't know his name so in her mind, he was to be known as Kitten. "Sorry about before... I guess my uh.... Acquaintances were upset.."
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Money: $134
Tickets:

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:59 am

Ame was running down the boardwalk, trying to find something she had lost. It was her notebook with practically her life story in it. She closed her eyes tightly to hold back the tears that threaten to spill. Her foots steps were light as she kept running checking every shop on the boardwalk. She saw her friend Nami and a boy, she could tell he wasn't in her class. She stopped at one shop and asked in a shaky voice, "H-have you s-seen a black notebook with green and grey writing on the front?"
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/ShaininguAmeKyohaku/profile/
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:05 am

He sweatdropped and laughed but a little more nervous. He blinked at her, curiousity filling his eyes. He had never had anyone call him a kitten before, he scratched his head embrassed and stared at her in question.

"Kitten? I haven't had anyone call me that before." He put his hands in his pockets and leans on the railings, "Do tell, how did I get that nickname?"

He swayed his hands and let out a sigh. He looked towards the sky in thought.
"I wouldn't say it was completely your friends' fault, we're all a little bit at fault. However, I get paranoid with people so keep that in mind." He let out a small laugh then cleared his throat. Suddenly, his eyes shifted towards another girl.

"Black notebook? I can't say I have. Sounds like a sort of treasure hunt! Do you need help?"
Back to top Go down
Shaddow
New Student
Shaddow

Wallet
Tickets:

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:12 am

Nami was about to answer when she turned and saw Ame. Poor girl was always losing something. "Ame... You'd lose your head if it wasn't attached to your neck..." she laughed as she shook her head. It seemed so nice, so wonderful to have friends... It was a new feeling.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:18 am

Ame looked toward Nami and the boy, "Y-yeah, I have been looking for it for the past 3 hours...well I'm sort of embarrassed, it is my first day and I already n-need help..." she said blushing.

She looked at Nami. Slightly smiling though on the verge of tears, "I can't help it. I just have a hard, t-thats all..." she said laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
Shaddow
New Student
Shaddow

Wallet
Tickets:

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:21 am

"Don't cry alright? Come on, we'll find it... When did you last remember seeing it?" asked Amani curiously. She wondered what was in the book.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:26 am

Akira rubbed his chin and started to remember a little trick his elder brother had taught him when he lost things. It was a mediocre magic trick so it might of not been useful this time.

"No need to be embarrassed, especially since about 75% of life was spent on embrassing myself." he laughed but only because he this to be a fact.
His hands were still in his pockets and he started to look around the nooks and crannies. He was pretty much oblivious to everything around him so he didn't know how much help he could serve.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:34 am

Ame blushed and whipped her tears away, "Thank you Nami-chan...I think it was in my room..."

She looked at the boy, "Ano...My I ask what your name is," she asked in a soft tone.

It was hard to believe that people would help her, Nami was her friend and of course she would help, but other people besides her.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:43 am

He pointed to himself and blinked for a second. A strand of hair flipped up as his smiled.
"Who me? Akira Fukuyama! Or as your friend stated 'Kitten'." He straighten his posture and took out his left hand from his pocket. "At your service... Ame, is that right?" He laughed slightly and a little nervous as well. "Well, your notebook has to be somewhere, what sort of sentimental value does it have?"
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:48 am

She smiled and nodded, "Yup, I am Ame Hikari."

She thought for a moment, "It's like my life, I've written stories and it's also like a diary."
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:01 am

He looked at her curiously, rubbing his chin. It was a rather intense way to put it, the book was her life.
"Well, we better save that life! What sort of stories do you right Ame-san?"
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:04 am

Ame blushed and looked away embarrassed, "A-ano...There like l-love stories...n-nothing m-more..."
Back to top Go down
Shaddow
New Student
Shaddow

Wallet
Tickets:

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:06 am

"Hn... Don't worry, kitten isn't going to hurt you. Sure he towers over me but he's like a uh... A giant fluffy panda!" said nami happily.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:12 am

Ame smiled and looked over at Nami, her blushed had gone away.

"A giant fluffy panda?"
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:16 am

He took off his hat and looked at her curiously.

"Love stories? A romantic here! How sweet," He laughed while trying to straighten his hair however, it kept returning to the messy blond tangles.
"I don't think I'm exactly that tall," He rubbed his chin, "Hmm... maybe I am... So would that make me half feline half panda then? What an interesting morph." He laughed then cleared his throat.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:20 am

Ame looked at his messy hair, "Ne, ne, Nami-chan. Have you ever wanted to touch his hair??" she asked not taking her eyes off of him.

"ahaha..." a nervous laugh escaped her parted lips, "You could say that..."
Back to top Go down
Shaddow
New Student
Shaddow

Wallet
Tickets:

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:25 am

"Ame! I don't ask about guys like- why would you- what are you gonna dingbat in front of shi too?" asked Nami, arms folded. Her roomate had to be absolutely insane.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:29 am

His eyes glanced at his watch then back at the two girls.
Oh boy...
He sweatdropped, still trying to fix his hair, however, finding it almost useless, he put his hat back on. He tilted his head and looked at them curiously.
"My hair isn't all too fun to touch. Your hand will be caught in its knots the second you touch it" He smiled dully at the two girls but was beginning to become self-conscious about his looks now.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:31 am

Ame blushed, "I--what?! Shi...WHAT?! NO!! I am shy! Just S-H-Y!" she said frantically waving her hands in front of her face.

"Nami, your just crazy to think that!" Ame said and then turned her attention to Akira, "But still it looks interesting."
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:33 am

(lol blonde= Dino from KHR xD)
Back to top Go down
Shaddow
New Student
Shaddow

Wallet
Tickets:

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:36 am

"You like fine! Like a Samoyed pup." said Nami happily as she tried not to shake Ame. "Shyness is no excuse! You're still grounded by the way!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Boardwalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Boardwalk
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School :: Outside the Town :: The Beach-
Jump to: