Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Beach

Go down 
+16
Kinomechan
Rain
Otaku786
Raven
cain touu
BerrySoul
Shiro-hi
tsuki
Evangeline
Sigismund
wolffang
Regulater
kanamayrain
Momo16
Kairi Blue
Vertigo Valentine
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

Beach - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 1:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Vertigo laughed. "So you like pulling pranks. Tch tch. Naughty." he chuckled. "Oh well. We're the same." he laughed. "I like using them against my personal teachers to sneak out." he smiled.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet
Money: $104
Tickets: 0

Beach - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:57 am

Kairi listened to him and could feel heat go up her cheeks.When he finished she hid her face in his chest."You enjoy making me blush,don't you?"She mumbled and tryied to calm the blush.After a moment or two she looked back the him and smiled."Now I want to kiss you."She whispered and did as she said.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:53 pm

Sigismund smiled, and brushed Kairi's hair as she hid her face on his chest. He loved Kairi more than anything else in the world, and he knew she knew this. "I think you look cute when you do love." Sigismund replied in a loving tone as he continued to brush Kairi's hair with his right hand. After a moment Kairi came up smiling at him. Sigismund wanted to kiss her again but before he could do or say anything Kairi told him how she wanted to kiss him now. Right after she said that she started to kiss him. Sigismund wrapped his arms around Kairi as they continued to kiss, and began to gently rub Kairi's back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dividedarms.darkbb.com
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Beach - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:25 pm

Kairi smiled as she felt him kiss back.Suddenly she really wanted ice cream and when they broke the kiss she stood up with a wide smile."Let's go for ice cream."She said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:09 am

Sigismund smiled lighting in the middle of their kiss, then all of a sudden he saw Kairi's eyes go wide, and jump up and off his chest declaring she wanted Icecream. Sigismund sat up and looked at her a bit confused for a second before jumping up to his feet laughing. "Alright then lets go get some icecream!" Sigismund agreeded as he picked Kairi off her feet, and ran towards the nearest icecream store.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Beach - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 am

Kairi screamed a little as he picked her up then she started laughing.When he placed her down she smiled at the sight of ice cream.She looked at the man and pointed at the chocolate one."I want the chocolate one."
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:35 am

Sigismund laughed a bit when Kairi screamed and laughed. When they got there and he put here down he looked at what to have. Then when Kairi told him what she wanted he looked at her and smiled. "Alright, I'll buy the treats love. Give me a minute here to get our orders." He said as he walked up to casher. After a few minutes Sigismund came back holding to icecream cones. "Here you go love." He said as he gave Kairi her cone.

OOC: Sorry for the lack of replies I'm doing some work that is keeping me down :(

Last edited by Sigismund on Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Beach - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:39 am

Kairi nodded but her smile slowly faded.When Sigismund came back sh took the ice cream."You know,you don't heave to pay for everything."She muttered and took a lick of her ice cream.

(it's ok I actually watching a movie so it's not a big deal.)
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:46 am

Sigismund looked a bit shocked with how she took the icecream, and then he quickly smiled, and shook his head. "Why don't you like me buying things Kairi?" He asked as he kissed the side of Kairi's neck.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Beach - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:48 am

"No,no.It's not that."She said with a small smile and looked at him."I just don't like you buying everything."Kairi muttered and started walking back to the beach as she took his hand in hers.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:55 am

Sigismund smiled, and looked at Kairi lovingly. "You know I like buying things for you Kairi... I'd rather spend my money then your money." Sigismund replied in a loving tone. Then when Kairi took his hand in hers he couldn't help but blush a bit. He loved how her hands felt. They were soft, and smooth, and were always able to make him feel relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Beach - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:34 pm

Kairi stayed quiet as they walked to the beach.When they were finally on the spot they were before she sat down and looked at the water still being silent and occasually licking her ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:50 pm

Sigismund looked at how Kairi wasn't saying a word. He started to feel a bit bad as if he said something he wasn't supposed to. But either way he just kept walking on, and before long they returned to their spot on the beach. When Sigismund sat down with Kairi he joined in, in watching the water. He felt relaxed, and yet also kind of worried about something. "Whats wrong Kairi?" Sigismund asked as he licked his icecream.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Beach - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:44 am

"Nothing...I just feel a little bad about the whole thing in the apartment with my cousin earlier."She muttered without looking away from the water.It really was bothering her.After all she still hadn't told her family about the engagement.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:12 am

Sigismund looked at Kairi not turning his head from the water. He could understand why it was bothering her. She was the only one keeping the rest of the Blue family from going ape shit on her cousin. Sigismund then shook his head and smiled at Kairi. "Its alright my love. You know I'll be with you and help you keep your cousin in check, and when you tell your parents we're engaged I'll be standing right beside you, and I will ask your parents for their permission to have your hand in marriage." Sigismund told Kairi as he finished up his icecream cone, and wrapped his arms around Kairi. She was everything to him, and he hadn't yet told his parents about him getting married to Kairi either.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Beach - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:18 am

"Thanks."Kairi said with a smile and kissed his cheek when he placed his arms around her."So how is work lately?"She asked as she licked her ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:22 am

Sigismund smiled at Kairi when she kissed his cheek. After hugging her he let her go, and laid back against the sand. When she asked how was work he closed his eyes and shrugged. "Its not bad. Its pretty fun at times. How about yours?" Sigismund asked as he kept his eye closed.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Beach - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:30 am

"Boring."She said and hugged her knees and turned to the water again."did you learn the news yet...About me being the manager of your band?"
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:34 am

Sigismund chuckled a bit, and sat up resting his weight on his arms. "Yeah, Eve told us already. I was joking around saying how I could only imagine what you'd get me to wear hahaha." He replied as he looked over at Kairi smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Beach - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:38 am

"Oh don't jok about that.It may come true."She said with a daring smile."But the problem is I don't really know what a manager does and Evangeline wouldn't stop bothering and I finally said yes."
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:48 am

Sigismund laughed a bit, and shook his head. "Well then I'm a bit worried now hahaha. And I know the feeling hahaha. Eve is like that, she pushes you until you give her the answer she wants ahahaha." Sigismund agreed laughing. "As to what your supposed to do... hmm... well you get us gigs, tell us what to wear, give us the songs we're to sing... basically your our commanding officer hahahaha." Sigismund told Kairi.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Beach - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:50 am

Kairi nodded and then suddenly shook her head."Lait so that's mainly what I do.I'm not supposed to be somekind of maid or anything like that."She asked a little angry."Oh,I am so gonna kill her!"
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:56 am

Sigismund continued to laugh. "Nope nothing like that. Your the one who tells US what to do hahaha." Sigismund said as he fell down laughing.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Beach - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:05 am

"And I think Evangeline will be the one I will command the most."She said with a laugh and laid down."Do you want to go somewhere else?"
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:10 am

Sigismund laughed a bit more before taking a deep breath in while he listened to Kairi's comment on how Eve would be the one to command more then she. "True enough... She is quite good at doing that hahaha." Sigismund agreed while laughing. Then his laugh slowed to a chuckle, and finished with a warm smile. Sigismund then shrugged when Kairi asked if he wanted to go somewhere else. "I don't know. Where do you want to go love?" Sigismund asked as he sat up.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Beach - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:24 am

Kairi laughed and stood up."I don't know.Somewhere we could take a walk?"She said as she dressed up and waited for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beach - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beach
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next