Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Beach

Go down 
+16
Kinomechan
Rain
Otaku786
Raven
cain touu
BerrySoul
Shiro-hi
tsuki
Evangeline
Sigismund
wolffang
Regulater
kanamayrain
Momo16
Kairi Blue
Vertigo Valentine
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

Beach - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 1:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Vertigo laughed. "So you like pulling pranks. Tch tch. Naughty." he chuckled. "Oh well. We're the same." he laughed. "I like using them against my personal teachers to sneak out." he smiled.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Akatsuki
Sophomore
Akatsuki

Wallet
Money: $38
Tickets:

Beach - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:21 am

" It's great that your here to. So many of my friends are so busy lately, that I have no one to be with. " Jaylne said looking along the edges of the beach line.
Back to top Go down
http://organizationxiiirp.wetpaint.com/
Usui
New Student
Usui

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:37 am

"Well anytime we're not busy - then maybe i can hang, depending on whats going on or what's happening." He picked up a shell and examined it.
Back to top Go down
Akatsuki
Sophomore
Akatsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:40 am

" Sounds nice, though I basically do nothing but cook and draw. Well unless you count my annoying dad calling me every 50 seconds. " Jaylne said sighing and spotted a small rainbow colored shell. She smiled and held it in her hands gently.
Back to top Go down
Usui
New Student
Usui

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:52 am

"Doesn't hurt to try more things yeah?" He partially tried to ignore the comment of her father since he didn't feel to talk about his family or even think of them.

"Oh?" he said looking down at the shell she picked up. "You don't just collect conches do you?"
Back to top Go down
Akatsuki
Sophomore
Akatsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:54 am

" No I like to sketch collages of shells and other items as well, that and the fact this shell is said to hold a great sign if someone finds it. " Jaylne said smiling gently running her fingers over the smooth surface of the shell.
Back to top Go down
Usui
New Student
Usui

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:10 am

Usui sat beside her and asked.

"Signs eh? like what?"
Back to top Go down
Akatsuki
Sophomore
Akatsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:14 am

" Well back when my mother was still alive she told me that seashells like this one showed signs that love was coming your way and that you would live a happy life, and at that same moment when she found a shell just like this one. She met my dad, but now hes in Romania living with my grandparents and his older brother. " Jaylne said smiling slightly but then getting a sad look on her face. " Mom always helped me when I was in trouble. I just miss her so much, she was taken by illness. " she added a small tear building up in her left crisp orange eye.
Back to top Go down
Usui
New Student
Usui

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:32 am

Usui sat his hand on her head and smiled. "Don't worry - I'm sure she misses you and wishes only for your happiness so do your best to keep it at that - Anyways shall we begin heading back. I mean we still have time if you want to stay here. Wind blew through lightly but soon after stopped. He then handed her the shell he found in case it could make her happy to have another.
Back to top Go down
Akatsuki
Sophomore
Akatsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:37 am

Jaylne smiled and got a idea and grabbed her bag placing the conch shell in it and then grabbing a piece of gray soft yet strong string and made a necklace out of the rainbow seashell then handed it to Usui. " Here you have it. " Jaylne said smiling as she laid the new little necklace in Usui's hand. " Oh if you want you can come to my apartment and try some of the raspberry cake cake I made. " she said taking a shirt and pants out of her bag and quickly placed them on over her bikini.
Back to top Go down
Usui
New Student
Usui

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:53 am

"Sure i'll come by" Usui saod as he put the necklace around his neck and smiled to Jaylne.

"How does it look?" He opened his jacket a little to make the necklace reveal better and turned a little more towards her.
Back to top Go down
Akatsuki
Sophomore
Akatsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:15 am

Jaylne smiled " you look great " she said not noticing a rock in the sand and tripped over it.
Back to top Go down
Usui
New Student
Usui

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:18 am

Usui caught her before she fell and smiled.

"Alright lets get back to the campus and to your apartment"
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Money: $117
Tickets:

Beach - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:08 pm

Lelouch strolled causally onto the beach, the cold breeze brushed across his face, as his white hair fluttered in the wind. Lelouch noticed Usui and Jaylne, he gave a small smile and made his was over to them, "Hey" he said, as he got closer
Back to top Go down
Usui
New Student
Usui

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:13 pm

Usui looked over surprised that Lelouch as here but then gave a generous wave.

"hey, what brings you here Lelouch?" He said.

He checked his watch to see if they actually had time for a long chat or so. The waves got a little fiercer seeing it was a little closer to evening. Usui looked over to them then at the other two.
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:16 pm

"Not much looking for something to do" Lelouch said in a flat tone, he noticed the waves were a bit fiercer, but water didn't worry him, "So, hows thing?" he asked, he said as he sat down in the stand, he'd been walking for ages
Back to top Go down
Usui
New Student
Usui

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:24 pm

"How is the search going? eh - i decided to take time to relax - and met Jaylne in the process, however i may need to stay with someone for the time being until i get my own apartment" He said looking to Lelouch as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:28 pm

Lelouch gave a soft sigh, "Not good, still bored" Lelouch said, kinda depressed, "Jaylne is pretty cool" he said as looked over to her, "Well if you need a place to stay, your welcome to stay with me" he said, his tone was soft and kind
Back to top Go down
Usui
New Student
Usui

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:45 pm

"Yeah that would be great - Hopefully the campus will allow it but overall I would be grateful if you allow me to - My things wont take up too much space.." Usui said.
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:48 pm

"Don't worry it'll be fine, and I got heps of space, in fact i'm glad i could fill some of it" Lelouch said with a smile, as he stood up, and bushing himself off
Back to top Go down
Usui
New Student
Usui

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:02 pm

"Alright then - if its no problem then thanks" Usui got some of his hair from his eyes.

"We may want to go back when your done resting - i know the walk was a little long other then the bus rides to point to point"
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:06 pm

"Yer, I guess your right" Lelouch said, stretching a little bit, "Follow me!" he said happily as he made his way over to his apartment
Back to top Go down
Usui
New Student
Usui

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:07 am

"yeah Jaylne come with us for a bit and then we'll go to your apartment and hang there for a while" he said lightly setting his hand on her shoulder then sliding it off and into his pocket. Usui then followed him hoping Jaylne would as well.
Back to top Go down
Akatsuki
Sophomore
Akatsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:03 am

Jaylne smiled and walked right behind Usui her black rabbit bag hanging around her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Usui
New Student
Usui

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:09 am

(we're at the apartment building - Regulatorrs ) :)
Back to top Go down
PenguinsxD
Freshmen
PenguinsxD

Location : Sleeping in your bed, spread out, leaving no room for you to sleep in. xDD

Beach - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:11 am

*Looks around* Ah, thank goodness no one's here. Sits by the shore, and sniffs in the air. ~Ah... just like the Philippines, oh how I miss those days....~
Relief
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beach - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beach
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next