Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Playground

Go down 
+21
BerrySoul
Momo16
Kazandravk
Raven
Kairi Blue
Kimiko
Regulater
ArigatoDomo
wolffang
kuramasgurl018
kanamayrain
Akatsuki
blackbloodfangs
Daemon Arashi
Akira Fukuyama
kanathewolfzodiac
kari*34
Kazuki
Ame Hikari
paperXcranes
Mizune Shinase
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Playground - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Playground   Playground - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Playground.
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
kari*34
New Student
kari*34

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:36 am

Kari smiles."sure"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Junior
Kazuki

Wallet
Money: $120
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:38 am

Kazuki went up to Kari and hugged her.
Back to top Go down
kari*34
New Student
kari*34

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:39 am

Kari hugs back.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Junior
Kazuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:43 am

Kazuki lets go, "So Kari-chan..What's your favorite snack?" Kazuki asked, tilting his head.
Back to top Go down
kari*34
New Student
kari*34

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:46 am

Kari puts her finger on her bottem lip.''Um I gotta say cherrys ....you?''
Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Junior
Kazuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:49 am

"Anything as long as it's food and eatable," Kazuki said, shrugging his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
kari*34
New Student
kari*34

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:52 am

Kari giggles, Then she smiles sweetly.
Back to top Go down
kanathewolfzodiac
Freshmen
kanathewolfzodiac

Wallet
Money: $65
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:32 am

(srry my father dragged me to go see how to train your dragon in the theters XD)

"i think i passed out...." i said laughing goofishly
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/kanathewolfspirit/profile/
Kazuki
Junior
Kazuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:34 am

"Myu~ It's okay Kari-chan 'passed out' too," Kazuki said, chuckling slightly.
Back to top Go down
kanathewolfzodiac
Freshmen
kanathewolfzodiac

Wallet
Money: $65
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:37 am

(i have a headache DX XD)

"okay....still gomensai..OH GOD...I FORGOT" i said jumping from the bench, then hit my head sighing in irratation.

i looked at kazuki and kari...
"i'm heading to the grave yard to see if they burried him yet..." i said mornfully walking down the widewalk and started heading for the graveyard
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/kanathewolfspirit/profile/
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Money: $121
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:07 am

Akira sat on an empty swing, kicking the wood chips due to lack of entertainment. He sighed at how dull the night can be. So boring that he's left sitting on a child's play set. However, he felt a little nostalgic being here. He remember when there was a time he used to enjoy the playground and all its nooks and crannies.
Back to top Go down
Daemon Arashi
Freshmen
Daemon Arashi

Location : Coloring your wall with a washable child-proofed crayons

Wallet
Money: $51
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:10 am

Daemon walked to the playground with his hands behind his head. He looked up at the sky and yawned softly. He was a little tired doing random things all day. He walked over to the swings and placed a hand on the chain. He saw Akira and smiled,"Hey there Akira," he said before sitting down next to him on the swing.

(lol weird commercial about sexual preformance pos-T-vac)
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:15 am

(Honto ni? :D Yeah, that does sound weird)

He blinked for a second, noticing another presence and a familiar voice greeting him. He turned his head and returned the smile

"Evenin' Daemon, what are you doing up so late or rather early?"
Back to top Go down
Daemon Arashi
Freshmen
Daemon Arashi

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:19 am

(lol its used by old people...)

Daemon swung back and forth slowly,"Well, I just wanted to sit outside and look at the sky. Plus I can't sleep," he said sheepisly. He looked at the sky and sighed. The reason he couldn't sleep was because so many things were on his mind.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:23 am

He continued to drag his feet through the wood chips. He was a little tired, but he wasn't ready to sleep. He was more, restless.

"Can't sleep? Why is that, insomnia?" He started to ponder around the thought more. Perhaps its just normal for a regular teenager to have concerns however, he was interested in what those concerns were.

Back to top Go down
Daemon Arashi
Freshmen
Daemon Arashi

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:25 am

Daemon sighed,"No it is not Insomnia. I am just thinking about things. Fresh air helps me to think..."he said kicking the wood chips. He wanted to talk to someone about what he was thinking about and what better person than Akira. He started to play with his hair absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:30 am

He rubbed his chin and looked at him. He bit his lip and make a sudden stop.
"A few things eh? We have the rest of tonight, lets hear it Daemon," He was never good at showing empathy towards others however, this experience could change him and train him to be better at it. He was always able to understand however, never able to peruse another.
"Is it anything extreme?"
Back to top Go down
Daemon Arashi
Freshmen
Daemon Arashi

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:37 am

Daemon closed his eyes and leaned back in the swing,"the only thing that is bugging me is the damn way I feel around you..."he mumbled. He looked at Akira and smiled. He sighed softly,"Though, I want to know what this game is..."he said laughing.

(Watching TV and RPing...omg...perverted commercials are funny)
Back to top Go down
blackbloodfangs
Freshmen
blackbloodfangs

Wallet
Money: $45
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:43 pm

Suki sat ontop of the junglejim watching people enjoy herself "Ne~~~ must be fun to play"
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:21 pm

(Sorry, internet disconnected for some odd reason)

He blinked and this eyes moved towards the sky. He scratched the back of his head and gulped.
"You... feel about me?" He was a bit confused as to what Daemon was saying. His face was red from embarrassment and the confusion he was going through. He cleared his throat and stood up, putting his hands in his pockets. "Don't think that I will be an easy target to flirt with. I'm not a girl Daemon, so.. I don't suggest you play that sort of game with me any longer." He turned back and looked at Daemon. "I think you should just let go of your feelings.." His stomach started to feel sick once more. "...Personally, I think you'll just get yourself hurt." He was being awfully protective towards Daemon, however, he was protecting himself as well.
Back to top Go down
Daemon Arashi
Freshmen
Daemon Arashi

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:47 pm

(I passed out on the floor)

Daemon looked up at Akira then looked away,"Akira, they are just feelings. I am just confused as to how to handle them. I don't want to play a damn game with you,"he said trying not to lash out at him any further. He looked back at Akira with a hurt and confused expression. Akira was telling the truth but he needed to understand somethings.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:15 pm

He looked back at Daemon and saw his expression. He quickly looked away then slowly forced himself to look at Daemon again. He walked up to him and stopped the chains on his swing. He showed little to no emotion,

"Then what do you what to do with me?"
Back to top Go down
Daemon Arashi
Freshmen
Daemon Arashi

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:20 pm

"What do you mean, what do I want to do with you? I just wanted to talk, Akira."he said seeing his expression changed. He hated being in this position. He looked Akira straight in the eyes and sighed,"Akira, are you afraid of what could happen?"
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:30 pm

His fingers were trembling. He looked to the side and gulped.
"I'm listening," It seemed like his emotions were getting the better of him. He eased himself up, trying to regain his sanity. It wasn't often that he would lose it. He felt a familiar feeling way back. Perhaps that's why he's becoming so uneasy in this situation. "Afraid?" He started to ponder this thought a little longer. He let go of the chains and cleared his throat, about to say something however, he couldn't find the rights words to say in this situation. Again, left speechless.
Back to top Go down
Daemon Arashi
Freshmen
Daemon Arashi

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:38 pm

"If you were listening we would be like this, now would we?" he asked getting a feeling that Akira was having a hard time.

"Yes, afraid. You are having a hard time answering me..."he said looking away. He hated being like this, it wasn't part of him. With a small sigh he looked back at Akira,"You say that I might get hurt, when clearly your trying to protect yourself. I don't want to hurt you and I am sorry if this is hard for you to talk about this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playground
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next