Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Yuuki Nekozawa ( comments welcome!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuuki Nekozawa
New Student
Yuuki Nekozawa

Yuuki Nekozawa ( comments welcome!) Empty
PostSubject: Yuuki Nekozawa ( comments welcome!)   Yuuki Nekozawa ( comments welcome!) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:11 pm

Yuuki Nekozawa ( comments welcome!) OuranLogo

Yuuki Nekozawa ( comments welcome!) Pretty%20anime%20girl

Application of Nekozawa, Yuuki*

Identity.
Name: Nekozawa, Yuuki
Day of birth 2/19
Height: 4ft 11" ft "
Weight: 120 lbs
Class: (1A, 2A,or 3A?)

Persona.
Casual Appearance:
  • Body
    Slender in size and short for her age gives Yuuki's appearance of timidness and a shy aura. Her movements and the way she talks makes her seem delicate and nervous; ready to run at any sudden movements.

• School Attire
    The basic yellow and white dress, complete with dress shoes and ribbon. Yuuki prefers to tye her hair back in a ponytail with a hairband, scrunchi, or black ribbon. Though a few strands do hang loose at annoying times she does not like her hair in her face and has often thought of cutting it just for such reason. Although to others she looks attractive even in the school's uniform, her lack of self confidence makes it difficult for her to agree. Wearing the school uniform makes her feel like she's on the same level with others because she's wearing the same as everyone else.

• Street
    Outside of school, Yuuki tends to lean towards the traditional japanese school girl appearance; short skirts, knee high stockings, mini skirts, etc. She loves the plaid pattern most of all for her skirts and preferrs them to be pleated. However, in the colder months and once in a while during the summer she'll trade her skirts for a pair of old fashioned boot-cut jeans. Around autum, Yuuki would have a sweater tied around her waist in case she gets cold later on. For winter she wears thick padded coats lined with faux fur, mittens, and winter boots also lined with fur and in the summer at the beach she wears a two piece swim suit - mainly panda patterned.

• Special Occaisions
    At this time Yuuki really out does herself. Backless and strapless ball gowns are her favorites. Not often she would choose to wear gloves unless she is nervous before the upcoming occasion because her hands sweat alot. Green is usually her color of choice because it's what she loves best and without even being aware of it it really brings out her eyes. Emeralds and diamonds are embedded into Yuuki's jewlery. She hates wearing dangly accessories because she worries they're get caught on something ie; earrings will get tangled in her hair at the worste time. For shoes she'd wear stilletto heels to give her that bit more of height.

Personality:
Yuuki is very insecure due to bullying in her previous school in America, but that does not stop her from being kind. Soft spoken, and a little shy, sometimes it's hard to hear what she has to say in a crowded room full of people. But once you get to know her, you'll never find a better friend. The art room is where you'll find her during free time painting, sculpting, and creating to her heart's content. Landscaping, flowers, portraits, she does it all. Because she is so talented, it is where the only remaining bit of confidence she has remains - but only with her own work. With requests it could go either way, depending on how the person approaches her and the task she is given. The art skill has been passed down to Yuuki through her mother who has created several works of art of her own that now reside in in the Tokyo City Gallery.

Likes:Flowers, music - just about anything in general including Carameldansen and Dum Dadi Do, the color blue, blue eyes, white hibiscus, animals, pandas, knicknacks, porcelin dolls, and manga.

Dislikes: Leeks and miso, bullys and egotists, and high pitch noises ( nails on a chalk board).

Fears: Heights, spiders, pedos, and nightmares.

Background.
Family: Originally Yuuki resided in America until her father's ( Nathanael) job forced him to go to Japan. He owns a factory that makes furniture of all types (couches, tables, chairs, etc). A company in Japan had favored his type of style - celtic - and offered to buy his product. However because it was making so much profit Her father couldn't give it up completely and decided to move his family close to the company where he could continue his work. Eventually it branched off into tableware and tea cups since tea seemed to be a more preferred drink among the locals, earning him enough money to send his only daughter into Ouran Academy. Yuuki's mother Serena uses her talents of art to create statues and portraits at home which are bought by famous art collectors. She's also into the delecate art of Japanese flower arranging.

Hometown: Originally from Vermont USA transferred to Ouran after her sixteenth birthday. Adjusting to the new school is taking some time because of her shy demenor.

Past: In America Yuuki was bullied due to the fact that she was the most vulnerable. Shy, scared easily, weak, never fought back, or explained why she had bruises when she returned home. It was through a parent teacher conference that her mom and dad discovered the abuse by her peers, but by the time they learned the truth it was too late to transfer Yuuki to a different American school. Her parents asked Yuuki about her silence and encouraged her to stand up for herself, but without any friends it was hard for her to find the confidence to do so. In her mind Yuuki thought no one liked her, she was unwanted and spent a lot of her time alone. Now residing in Japan at a new school, Yuuki hopes for a fresh start but remains clueless as to how to begin. However, she keeps her fingers crossed and hopes one day to find someone she could confidently call her friend.[/color]

Additional Notes:

Aquaintances:

Friends:

Lover:

Enemy: ( which most likely will remain empty but, you never know ^^" )[/center]

Who did you PM?: Yakuzai, Himawari

© Mizune Shinase on OuranHS.darkbb.com[/center]

Last edited by Yuuki Nekozawa on Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:33 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Nekozawa
New Student
Yuuki Nekozawa

PostSubject: Re: Yuuki Nekozawa ( comments welcome!)   Yuuki Nekozawa ( comments welcome!) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:26 pm

Active
complete

Last edited by Yuuki Nekozawa on Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Nekozawa
New Student
Yuuki Nekozawa

PostSubject: Re: Yuuki Nekozawa ( comments welcome!)   Yuuki Nekozawa ( comments welcome!) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:40 pm

With the admin's permission, I would like to link a site to yim role plays here!

Last edited by Yuuki Nekozawa on Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Nekozawa
New Student
Yuuki Nekozawa

PostSubject: Re: Yuuki Nekozawa ( comments welcome!)   Yuuki Nekozawa ( comments welcome!) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:50 pm

save
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Nekozawa
New Student
Yuuki Nekozawa

PostSubject: Re: Yuuki Nekozawa ( comments welcome!)   Yuuki Nekozawa ( comments welcome!) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:35 pm

Comments are now welcome!

Relief

Just try to be nice ^^" . Procrastination
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Money: $117
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Yuuki Nekozawa ( comments welcome!)   Yuuki Nekozawa ( comments welcome!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:45 am

Hey, I'm Lelouch, pleasure to meet you, just so you know there havn't been admins for quite a while, so just so post somewhere
Back to top Go down
elementchange12
Freshmen
elementchange12

Location : I'm alone and scared in the dark wanting someone there to protect me

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Yuuki Nekozawa ( comments welcome!)   Yuuki Nekozawa ( comments welcome!) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 1:20 am

Hello, I'm Kazuki and welcome to Ouran! I hope you have an awesome time here, and hopefully we can rp sometime well Jaa mata ne for now!
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Nekozawa
New Student
Yuuki Nekozawa

PostSubject: Re: Yuuki Nekozawa ( comments welcome!)   Yuuki Nekozawa ( comments welcome!) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:31 am

Thanks for the welcome ^.^ I was beginning to think this site was completely dead 0.0. If I don't get called into work- or kidnapped - I'll post a thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuuki Nekozawa ( comments welcome!)   Yuuki Nekozawa ( comments welcome!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yuuki Nekozawa ( comments welcome!)
Page 1 of 1