Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Ferris Wheel

Go down 
+21
Raven
Kairi Blue
lunastar
kuramasgurl018
ArigatoDomo
MushyxMallow
FallenStar
Otaku786
wolffang
Yoru Kuromori
Momo16
Akihiko
Akira Fukuyama
Daemon Arashi
kanamayrain
Akatsuki
Ame Hikari
Blue2rapshody
Kazuki
KoreanDream
Mizune Shinase
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Ferris Wheel - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Ferris Wheel
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Money: $121
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:00 am

He sweatdropped and tried to loosen Daemon's grasp on his finger, "L-let go!" He started to tear up a bit although inside he knew he deserved it. "You know, that sort of hurt.. inside and out." A smile curved up on his lips and nonchalantly laughed it off. "He started to catch up to Daemon and swiftly caught onto his collar and dragged him quickly over to the Ferris Wheel, hoping onto a seat before it was ready to take off.
Back to top Go down
Daemon Arashi
Freshmen
Daemon Arashi

Location : Coloring your wall with a washable child-proofed crayons

Wallet
Money: $51
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:03 am

"Sorry Aki-kun.."he said. He was suddenly grabbed by Akira and dragged to the ferris wheel, "O-oi...What are you doing?!" he said as they made their way to the ferris wheel. He got in and sat next to Akira,"Aki-kun, wanna go all the way to the top and rock our seat?" he said childishly. It was true, he missed being a child and when he went to amusement parks it brought out his inner child.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:06 am

He blinked at Dae and rubbed his chin in thought. "I don't know, that sounds pretty daring..." He smiled brightly and laughed, patting his back, "Which is why we're going to do it." The Ferris Wheel was rather slow, but it was relaxing and raised more excitement for the moment they reach the very top.
Back to top Go down
Daemon Arashi
Freshmen
Daemon Arashi

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:10 am

Daemon hugged Akira quickly,"Alright!" he said smiling. He looked around him, it was nice to get a bird's eye view of things from the ferris wheel. It was taking the ferris wheel a little time to climb to the top but that didn't bother him.

After a few minutes of climbing up to the top, Daemon sighed,"This is awesome!" he said as the ferris wheel stopped and the metal made noises.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:15 am

He looked out and caught a glimpse at Ouran at night. He lights are shining and everything was magic, just like what an amusement park should be like. He looked at Daemon and smiled. "We could rock it back and forth, but you know, its the simple things in life such as this that makes everything the more special."
Back to top Go down
Daemon Arashi
Freshmen
Daemon Arashi

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:19 am

Daemon had a second thought,"How about we just sit here and admire the view?" he said smiling at Akira. He was enjoying this and he didn't want to mess it up. He leaned forward just a little to peer over to take a look at the ground,"It's so high!" he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:39 am

He looked over at Daemon and laughed slightly, "Alright!" the view never seemed to cease to amaze him. He scratched the back of his head and crossed his fingers that the cradle would remain up here for a long time. It was a beautiful site and he didn't get to see this sort of thing that often, "Perhaps I should come here more often." he looked over at Daemon once more, "Indeed," He looked at him smiling and couldn't help but smile himself.
Back to top Go down
Akatsuki
Sophomore
Akatsuki

Wallet
Money: $38
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:52 pm

Jaylne had gotten back on the ferris wheel and was sitting in one of the carts.
Back to top Go down
http://organizationxiiirp.wetpaint.com/
Daemon Arashi
Freshmen
Daemon Arashi

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:47 pm

Daemon gave Akira another hug,"Thanks for coming with me on the ferris wheel" he said not letting go. He could help but hug him because he was excited to no ends. "If you come here more often I'll be there with you!" he said grining like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:04 pm

He looked at Daemon and blinked and laughed. He punched his shoulder lightly and ruffled his hair. "Well I'm glad that you had a good time! I'll be here and there, if you catch me, we'll hang out more." He gave him a thumbs up, and smiled. He gave him a light hug back and cleared his throat.
Back to top Go down
Daemon Arashi
Freshmen
Daemon Arashi

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:09 pm

Daemon smiled and fixed his hair,"Sure, okay! You messed my hair up Akira...not funny" he said in a teaseing voice. He let go of Akira and looked over the side of the seat they were in.

"That's a pretty far drop..."he said.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:16 am

He looked off the edge of his seat and nodded in agreement. "Sure is," He laughed and turned back to Daemon, "Are you afraid of heights Dae-kun?" He snickered and looked at him curiously. He was curious to hear how he would answer.
Back to top Go down
Daemon Arashi
Freshmen
Daemon Arashi

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:27 am

Daemon looked at Akira and cracked a smile,"What ever makes you think that Aki-kun?" he said in a slightly nervous tone. He wasn't really that afraid it was just the fact of falling down from heights.

(why are gold fish so salty delicious?)
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:54 am

He raised an eyebrow and smiled at Daemon. He fixed up his hair from before when he ruffled it. "Says that one that wanted to rock this the seat, what if it falls off Dae-kun? Then again, I guess we'll never know unless we try." He looked out into the town once more and sighed, taking another glance at his home.
Back to top Go down
Daemon Arashi
Freshmen
Daemon Arashi

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:03 am

Daemon blinked,"Akira! Don't think like that!" he said in a nervous voice. Having those thoughts in his head made him get a little jumpy.

He poked Akira in the arm,"What cha looking at?" he asked peering in the same direction as Akira.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:06 am

He smiled and leaned his cheek on his hand. He yawned and looked back at Daemon. "Say, do you like scary stories Dae-kun?" He smiled innocently, but it was simply a facade. Akira has always been superstitious and believed in the paranormal. Anything that was thought of to be unreal.

"I just can't believe I'm living in a place like this. Its really nice from up here."
Back to top Go down
Daemon Arashi
Freshmen
Daemon Arashi

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:10 am

Daemon scratched his cheek and thought for a moment. He had heard scarey stories about a hitman in Italy who roamed the streets at night. "Yeah, I do. Why?" he asked looking at him.

"Its pretty, but you should see what it is like in Italy." he said looking away. Just the thought of his home and few friends brought back memories.

(Dae's mouth hurts =___='')
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:37 am

(*pats your head* Feel better ;w;)

"When I was younger, I used to have a ouija board. My brother and I tried to summon a ghost one day." His gaze dulled out. He pressed his thumb on his lip and gulped. "but it doesn't exactly summon ghosts. Ghosts don't hurt you, demons do." He felt a little uneasy and looked back to Daemon smiling. "Ah gomen, I didn't to get that out of my system. When its dark at night, I get a little uneasy."

His face brighten and he eyes widen. "Italy? Tell me all about it!"
Back to top Go down
Daemon Arashi
Freshmen
Daemon Arashi

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:46 am

(ne....pizza and nachos do NOT go together...;A;)

Daemon tilted his head to the side,"What happened?" he asked curious to know what exactly happened. He wasn't into that kind of stuff but it did interest him nontheless.

Daemon cracked a small smile,"When I use to live with Ame we had this house that sat on top of a hill that looked over everything. It was white, nothing special. We use to run around it playing tag and other games." he said looking up at the sky. It reminded him of how the sky in Italy looked,"When it grew dark and the moon was out, the sky would look like these only closer..." he said closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:58 am

"Well, I'm a superstitious guy and people often made fun of me because sometimes I hear voices and talk to them back. I believe that my brother and I are cursed!" He laughed half-heartedly. "That's just what I think though, or I'm crazy."

He blinked and smiled, "closer?" He looked up at the moon, having it reflex off his pupil. He felt a warm sensation inside, just thinking about it. It fascinated him to no end. "One day, I want to travel to Italy."
Back to top Go down
Daemon Arashi
Freshmen
Daemon Arashi

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:01 am

"Nah, your not crazy. Cursed, maybe...crazy not at all. Hearing voices is normal...I heard that they poke fun at Ame in her sleep.."he said laughing.

"Yeah, closer..."he said gazing up at the sky. "Maybe you could come with me sometime..."he said smiling over at Akira. He noticed he was staring at the moon.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:08 am

"Are you sure that's not you?" He laughed as well and smiled. "When I was really young, I thought I could actually see it too, I may not be crazy but the concept was." He cleared his throat and laughed a little more.

He blinked and his smile had a bit of warmth to it,"Really?" He leaned back and continued to look at the moon, hitting his eyes "Like amore~" he whispered to himself. (Lolz to the reference).
Back to top Go down
Daemon Arashi
Freshmen
Daemon Arashi

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:14 am

Daemon blushed slightly,"I may talk in my sleep but things don't poke fun at me,"he said in a childish tone of voice. He yawned softly,"Why haven't we moved?" he asked looking down to the ground.

Daemon smiled widely,"Of course!" he said wraping an arm around his neck looking up at the sky,"I wouldn't want to go and you not come along after you said you wanted to go to Italy."

(like love? the moon is like love? I understand that is makes the water go in a out but that is confusing...lol)
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:19 am

"Poke fun at you?" he laughed and cleared his throat. He laughed how his face discolored, "Don't worry, I'm only teasing you."

He smiled at him with the same warmth,"Honto ni? Really? I like that a lot."

(Nah, he's just making a reference to himself to the song "That's Amore"
but "poke fun at me" you're Ame? By the way, posting like crap since I'm RPing in a couple of places.)
Back to top Go down
Daemon Arashi
Freshmen
Daemon Arashi

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:28 am

"You tease me alot.."he said smiling.

"Italy...has alot of cheese,"he said in a daze remembering when he was attacked by the said food.

(Daemon, ish tired T^T and Ame is dead to the world right now. .___. who is Ame? I aint Ame if your thinking that...you must be crazy! What've you been somken? I'll be back later, I want to play guitar hero <3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ferris Wheel
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School :: Outside the Town :: Amusement Park-
Jump to: