Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Ferris Wheel

Go down 
+21
Raven
Kairi Blue
lunastar
kuramasgurl018
ArigatoDomo
MushyxMallow
FallenStar
Otaku786
wolffang
Yoru Kuromori
Momo16
Akihiko
Akira Fukuyama
Daemon Arashi
kanamayrain
Akatsuki
Ame Hikari
Blue2rapshody
Kazuki
KoreanDream
Mizune Shinase
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Ferris Wheel - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Ferris Wheel
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Money: $121
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:40 am

He patted his shoulder and smiled, following a light laughter. "I suppose you can say that.." He yawned and noticed that the wheel started to move again. He was fond of Daemon, of course he would tease him. He blinked and tilted his head in question, "Cheese? What do you mean?" It was a random thing to say and it interested him on what Daemon was going to say next.
Back to top Go down
Daemon Arashi
Freshmen
Daemon Arashi

Location : Coloring your wall with a washable child-proofed crayons

Wallet
Money: $51
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:44 am

Daemon blinked and blushed,"When Ame and I were younger, we were looking at the types of cheeses in a store. We went two different ways and so I was on one side of the store and she was on the other,"he said recalling what happened next,"She hit a basket that held some really smell cheese and it just so happened that I was behind it. So it fell right on top of me."

He remembered he smelled like that cheese for about a week. He peered over the side and smiled,"We're moving!" he said in a childish tone.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:49 am

He blinked at his story and laughed slightly at his story, covering his laugh slightly with his fist. "How did you get the smell out? Did it just all go away? How many showers did you take?"

He realized that they were coming to a stop. He stepped out of the cart and extended a hand to lend Daemon a hand. "That ride was longer than I expected.." he rubbed his chin and shrugged, "However, I didn't mind all too much, did you?"
Back to top Go down
Daemon Arashi
Freshmen
Daemon Arashi

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:51 am

Daemon made a small cry,"I had to take about one hundred showers before it went away,"he said. He had to be scrubed by Ame's mother to get the smell out of his hair.

Daemon took Akira's hand and stepped out,"I liked it, we got to talk a lot"he said smiling. He got to learn more about Akira.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:57 am

He looked over at him and laughed a little more, "Ne... Dae-kun, I don't think I'll be able to go to Italy with you," He bite his lip and frowned, he had his reasons, but none-the-less, he continued, "So be sure to bring back some of that cheese and pasta,"

He blinked at Daemon and returned the smile. "I guess we did, I didn't know my mouth could run that much in one night." He put his hands in his pockets and smiled to himself, walking off the platform of the ride. He reached ground and started to whistle.
Back to top Go down
Daemon Arashi
Freshmen
Daemon Arashi

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:01 am

Daemon tilted his head to the side,"Why not?" he asked in a sad tone. He was planning on taking him sight-seeing. "If your not going to, I'll try to bring that damn smelly ass cheese,"he said laughing.

Daemon walked after him before looking up at the ferris wheel. The lights started to turn off as the ride shut down,"We sure talked,"he said stretching. He stomach started to growl,"Oh, god...I forgot to eat..."he said holding his stomach in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:08 am

He bit his lip and shrugged, continuing to walk, twiddling with the tangles in his hair. He sighed and turned to Daemon, "Still a lot to do in Japan, till I go off anywhere else." He left that statement as that and yawned, looking at his watch. "Jesus, 4:00 AM, no wonder you're hungry, its practically breakfast." He looked at a stand and walked up to it nonchalantly.

"No large popcorn please, with butter," A few moments later, he received his popcorn. It was fairly price so he was okay with paying for it. He gave it to Daemon and smiled, "It'll feed your hunger until you get home," He laughed and patted his back.
Back to top Go down
Daemon Arashi
Freshmen
Daemon Arashi

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:13 am

Daemon rubbed the back of his neck,"I understand, I am not even sure if I am really going yet." he said before rubbing his eyes.

"Thanks,"he said before taking a small hand full of popcorn and stuffing it into his mouth. He was hungry and he didn't care about his manners. When a man is hungry, he is hungry.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:19 am

He blinked at Daemon and blinked. He smiled and laughed. He never saw Daemon so hungry before. He looked over his shoulder and then at him, "Careful, that thing could be gone in less then a minute if you keep up that pace." He looked at a near by bench. He wasn't in a mood to go back home and sleep. It was too far away and it would be pointless to get there late and wate up in another hour. He was about to pass out, his walking was unsteadily. "You can go on without me, I'm staying here for the night." He became more drowsy, making his way to the bench. He sat down and rested his body on it, closing his eyes right away.
Back to top Go down
Daemon Arashi
Freshmen
Daemon Arashi

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:22 am

Daemon slowed down the pace and blushed,"I ish hungie,"he said as if he were a child. He watched as Akira moved toward a bench,"Uh,Akira. It isn't a good idea to stay here by yourself at an amusement park,"Daemon said while sweatdropping. Akira was bound to have his wallet taken. He sighed and walked over to him,"I am not going to leave you here alone. What if something bad happened to you?" he asked poking his forehead lightly.

He noticed Akira had fallen asleep, he smiled and turned a heel,"I'll see you in the morning Akira,"he said before heading home with his popcorn.
Back to top Go down
Akatsuki
Sophomore
Akatsuki

Wallet
Money: $38
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:19 pm

Jaylne felt the ferris wheel stop at the high top.
Back to top Go down
http://organizationxiiirp.wetpaint.com/
Akihiko
Sophomore
Akihiko

Wallet
Money: $103
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:16 am

Akihiko waited in line for the Ferris Wheel, looking for any sign of Mereni. He up at the sky and blinked, admiring the shade of blue it was.
Back to top Go down
Momo16
Senior
Momo16

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:19 am

Mereni smiled seeing Akihiko in line for the Ferris Wheel. She walked up behind him and covered his eyes whispering, "Guess you." in his ear.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/Quizzywriterluv/profile/
Akihiko
Sophomore
Akihiko

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:21 am

"Eto..Mom?" Akihiko joked, turning around to kiss Mereni. They were next in line to go in the Ferris Wheel.
Back to top Go down
Momo16
Senior
Momo16

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:26 am

Mereni laughed and kissed him back. "Close, but if I ever do meet your mom, hopefully she'll like me and not hate me because I'm taking her baby boy away from her." Mereni joked, pinching Akihiko's cheek, lightly.
Back to top Go down
Akihiko
Sophomore
Akihiko

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:29 am

"Don't worry I'm sure she'll love you," Akihiko said, rubbing his cheek. "Baby boy? Ha! More like Handsome Young Man," Akihiko said smugly, pulling Mereni into a small hug, as they stepped into Ferris Wheel.
Back to top Go down
Momo16
Senior
Momo16

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:33 am

Mereni smiled softly and sat next to Akihiko on the Ferris Wheel. "You think? And yes, you are a handsome young man." She laughed softly and ruffed his hair.
Back to top Go down
Akihiko
Sophomore
Akihiko

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:37 am

"I don't think I know ..beside my mother has been nagging me to get a decent girlfriend and you're more than decent," Akihiko said, kissing Mereni on her cheek. "Merci! I would say the same to you, but you're a girl so..Your a Beautiful Young Women."
Back to top Go down
Momo16
Senior
Momo16

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:41 am

Mereni smiled and kissed Akihiko. She hugged his arm and burried her head into his shoulder as the ride started. "Thanks Akihiko."
Back to top Go down
Akihiko
Sophomore
Akihiko

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:43 am

"No problem," Akihiko said, pulling Mereni closer to him as he looked out the window of the Ferris Wheel.
Back to top Go down
Momo16
Senior
Momo16

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:45 am

Mereni smiled and traced random patterns on Akihiko's chest while her head rested on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Akihiko
Sophomore
Akihiko

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:47 am

Akihiko rested his head on top of Mereni's, his hand rubbing her back. "Is there anything you want to talk about?" he asked, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Momo16
Senior
Momo16

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:51 am

Mereni shook her head softly, and replied, "No. Do you have anything you want to talk about?" She continued to trace random patterns on Akihiko's chest.
Back to top Go down
Akihiko
Sophomore
Akihiko

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:55 am

"Not really," Akihiko said, leaning against the seat of the Ferris Wheel. He kissed Mereni on her cheek, "We can go to France instead of Italy..you could meet my mom."
Back to top Go down
Momo16
Senior
Momo16

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:59 am

Mereni sat up and asked, "Really? You sure? I mean what if she doesn't like me? Or I do something wrong and I upset her?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferris Wheel   Ferris Wheel - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ferris Wheel
Page 4 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School :: Outside the Town :: Amusement Park-
Jump to: