Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Band Room

Go down 
+10
Vertigo Valentine
Evangeline
FallenStar
kanamayrain
BerrySoul
Kairi Blue
SoftWhisperOfALullaby
Katona Rukia
Shaddow
Mizune Shinase
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Band Room   Band Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Band Room
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:12 pm

Vertigo scratched his head. He simply returned to his position and took his guitar. ''I'm all set.'' he smiled.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Money: $55
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:18 pm

Luna sat back down in her seat. "I'm ready too..."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:30 am

"Okay! Raven-chan, we're waiting for the guitar to start the song." she said as she glanced at Raven.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Money: $60
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 8:48 am

I hate it when I start She sighed and then started to play.
Back to top Go down
http://blueandblackroses.deviantart.com/
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:48 pm

Vertigo strummed his guitar as well and played to accompany the lead guitar.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:07 am

Luna quickly started the drums after it started. This piece was a very fast paced one, and the drum beat nonstop. She would have to make sure she didn't miss once she started.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:36 am

Evangeline tapped her foot repeatedly on the ground in sequence with the beat as she waited for the lyrics to come. She strummed the strings of the bass when the bass part began, then proceeded in singing the lyrics.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:09 pm

Vertigo glanced at Evangeline, wondering what happened earlier. Nonetheless, he continued to play the guitar as precise and accurate with the music sheet as possible.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:49 am

Raven continued playing each note, hoping that she doesn't stuff up. This is sounding realy good
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:49 am

When Luna messed up on a word she didn't care. She had to make sure the drums went smoothly. But thankfully everyone else was having an alright time with it.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:54 am

Evangeline continued to sing the lyrics. She strummed the bass harder as the song approached into an end.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:28 am

When the song ended Raven placed the guitar back on the stand and went to get a drink, That sounded great
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:46 am

The moment the song ended, Vertigo's phone rang. He took the call for a moment, and after a couple of seconds, ended it. He smiled and looked at everyone. "Hey guys, looks like I have to go now. I still have some stuff to do, so, I guess I'll be leaving now." he chuckled.

He walked over to Evangeline and gave her a music sheet. "You wanted a song request, right? Well, can you please practice and play this for me? It's not that bad." he smiled. He took his backpack and glanced around for the last time. "Bye guys." he chuckled then walked out of the room and left.

(Evangeline, check out your PM. I pmed the link to you.^^)
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:39 am

Luna glanced at the other two girls. She didn't know what to say now. This was out of her line of help. I wonder how many girls he hung around with here....and he just left? Luna glanced down at the drums. "Well...now what?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:43 am

Evangeline looked at the music sheets, then played the notes in her mind of how it would sound like. Her eyes widen and she immediately glanced at the door. "Oh you've got to be kidding me." she shook her head then ran out. "Oi wait, Vertigo!" she shouted, but he was no longer there. She creased her eyebrows, "Stupid. It's a trio yet this song is in Chinese. I'm the only one who can understand and speak it." she murmured and went back in. "Stupid."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:47 am

"So now what? " Raven asked, "A memeber has left the band and we need him in it. Does that mean we have a new opening?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:15 am

Evangeline let out a frustrated sigh. "No. That's the point. In this song, we don't need his guitar nor his voice." she replied before jumping to her chair. "It's like saying we should play it without him." she groaned.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:20 am

"But, what about the first song we did, the male duet? You know that he is not coming back for a while." Raven sighed, "He should have told us before that he was leaving. Not in the last minute."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:28 am

Evangeline scratched his cheek. "Yeah. He really is stupid, isn't he?" she stood up and walked over to pick up her guitar. She sighed and held her head. "I feel nauseous again. Damn it. Don't even be surprised if I have a nervous break down right now." she grunted. "Stupid song. Stupid right handed guitars. Stupid everything." she slung her guitar around her. "Gaaaah! Everything's stupid!"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:38 am

"Calm down, okay. It's noting to worry about. We can mixt this. All of it. I'll bring aleft hand guitar down for you, we can translate the song and we can sort it all out. All we need to do is stay calm." Raven said as she took a laptop from her bag, "we can use this to traslate the song."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:00 am

"No. Haha~ It's alright. We actually don't need to always be Japanese, right?" she exhaled trying to calm down. "It's just that." she lowered her eyes and sighed again, "This song. He told me, ages ago, that this song was the same farewell song he used when he left France." she fondled with the string, "..and he'll only play it when he's again about to leave for a long time."

"Nah well~ Alright, here's the thing! Wehehe~ It's an all girls trio. Mellow genre."

"Shuo ni Ai Wo.. literally means "Say you love me"."