Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Band Room

Go down 
+10
Vertigo Valentine
Evangeline
FallenStar
kanamayrain
BerrySoul
Kairi Blue
SoftWhisperOfALullaby
Katona Rukia
Shaddow
Mizune Shinase
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Band Room   Band Room - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Band Room
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Money: $55
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:35 pm

Evangeline closed her eyes to listen to the song. And as it ended, "Nyaaaa~ you're amazing Luna-chii!" she glomped her again. "Is it from Tsubasa Chronicles? Darn, I should have watched that anime." she pouted.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:01 am

Luna smiled at her. "The manga was much better but yes it is. It seems like it would be perfect for you two, plus I came in just for a bit."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:06 am

Evangeline nodded and nodded with a smile. "Eto... where's Raven-chan though? We don't have any guitars at all. I play the bass here." she scratched her cheek. "Anyway, do you have the music sheets? Or do you want me to print them off from a computer first?"
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:09 am

Sigismund laughed, and nodded in reply. It wasn't a bad song, it sounded more like a love song to him though. Although that wasn't a bad thing. Then it hit him. The next time or whenever they play live for once he could sing that song to Kairi if it was indeed a love song. Sigismund's Japanese was a bit off due to having to get back into speaking english a little bit more often due to his new job being part of the Marines. "It's not a bad song, and I don't know much about the characters other than the fact the main characters are the same characters from Cardcaptors." Sigismund said throwing in his input.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dividedarms.darkbb.com
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:11 am

Luna sighed. "Well no I don't have the sheets....just off the phone." She glanced over at Sigismund and smiled. "Yeah they are the same characters. But it's like a twist on things. The two still love one another no matter what happens."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:15 am

"Uhuh, and mokona is so cute! I have a human size stuff toy at home." she chuckled. She glanced at Luna. "No prob. Can I borrow your phone? I'll print the music sheets off quickly with that thing." she pointed at a device over the far side corner of the room.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:20 am

Luna nodded and handed her phone over to Evangeline. "Yeah that little fur ball is kinda cute. But I happened to like Fai and Kurgane the most. The two of them were always so funny, yet made a great team when it came down to it."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:43 am

"Hai~" Evangeline smiled and ran off to the computer. After a while, she came back with the music sheets for every instrument. "Here ya gooo~" she handed everyone the corresponding sheets as well as lyrics.

"Yume No Tsubasa!"