Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Band Room

Go down 
+10
Vertigo Valentine
Evangeline
FallenStar
kanamayrain
BerrySoul
Kairi Blue
SoftWhisperOfALullaby
Katona Rukia
Shaddow
Mizune Shinase
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Band Room   Band Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Band Room
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Money: $55
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:13 am

"Not really. I told you, I just came to bash windows." she placed a hand over her forehead, still wondering if she should talk to Luna about her father.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:20 am

Luna started to tap her drumsticks on the drums and closed her eyes. "Well you seem to be acting a bit weird today Eve-chan. You are hiding something from me aren't you...."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:33 am

Ack.. snap, I forgot about her great 'reading' skills. she closed her eyes and sighed. She glanced at her. "Uhm.. you see.." she avoided eye contact again as she stared at the floor. "..alright. Let's just say I know now..about what happened to your father and you and all those sorts of things. Will you be mad?"
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:39 am

Luna opened her eyes and glanced at her. "What do you know and how do you know it?" she asked coldly. She thought for a moment and faccepalmed herself. "Oh that's right....Tori is here now.....how did he get you to tell you- never mind..." She let out a sigh. "No Eve-chan...I won't get mad at you. But what all did he tell you?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:45 am

"Uhm, some.. some things. Ahehe~ not much really." she scratched her cheek. "He told me about you, why you have a latin name, that your father hated you bec. you're a girl, and the reason why you left home and transferred to Ouran." she told her honestly, although still hesitant.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:47 am

"I was enrolled in here buy him..." Luna replied. "I didn't run away he put me in here. I only haven't gone back home. And yes my dad doesn't like me and you can tell that he is upset about not having a boy." She glanced to the side. "Did Tori tell you how I used to be too?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:54 am

"Um.. yeah.. sort of. That's why he couldn't believe you have a 'sister' which is Kairi, and that I'm your friend." she looked at her with puppy dog eyes. "But I am your friend. Right? Right? Right?" she blabbered childishly.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:00 am

Luna glanced to the side. "Yes Eve-chan...you are my friend..." She sighed again and looked over at her. "But it is all true.....I never got close to anyone and my own sisters weren't much of sisters. When I was gone for a while and went to America I was to see my dad again yet he never showed and flew back to Japan with our mother; leaving me and my sisters there. They even dumped all those sweets on my since the hated them after a while."
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:02 am

Sigismund just sat there trying his best not to bother the two, and their talk. Right now he was wondering what song they would play. Right now he really wouldn't mind singing either. He hadn't done much of it since he was at Boot.

(OOC:Sorry guys I had dinner XD)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dividedarms.darkbb.com
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:04 am

Luna shook her head. "But don't worry about me!" She narrowed her gaze to Sigismund. "YOU haven't told me that you asked Kairi-chan to marry you! AS here sister I must know these things for the guy!"
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:09 am

Sigismund closed his eye, and sighed. "I was going to tell you... just I ran into Kairi first and I couldn't help but ask her while I was there..." Sigismund replied. He could understand Luna's feelings, after all he'd act the same way if he wasn't told before hand on the same matter.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:10 am

Evangeline chuckled lightly. Wow. She changed the subject already. Tori-kun's right. she shook her head with a smile. She then looked at Sigismund, "Woah! You're going to marry Kairi-chan?! That is so nice!"
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:16 am

Sigismund smiled weakly when Eve said how nice it was to be getting married. He still felt pretty bad for not telling Luna before hand. "Yeah we're getting married... rather early I understand that.... but I feel relaxed, safe, loved, and happy when I'm with her... I just know she's the one I'm supposed to be with. I love her, and I'm not afraid to tell the world." Sigismund replied as he looked up towards Eve giving a warm and loving smile.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:50 am

Luna shook her head at Sigismund. "Then to make it up to me you have to take me and Kairi out to a dinner or something on you!" She crossed her arms across her chest.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:54 am

Evangeline grimaced. "Alright I get it. You love her, she loves you. Enough with the squishy lovey lovey words. I'm getting goosebumps." she scratched her cheek. "But congratulations with your engagement Sig-kun. So when will the marriage be?" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:36 am

Sigismund laughed a bit, before nodding his head in reply. "Alright, will do Luna." Sigimund confirmed in a happy tone with a warm, and caring smile. He then began to laugh all out when Eve told him to stop talking all loveydovey and all that. "Alright Eve, and we're still planning things out with the date and all that." Sigismund replied to Eve as he began to play a few notes.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:01 pm

Evangeline chuckled, getting excited with the whole idea. She was actually fascinated with marriage as she'd never actually one before - at least in real life and not in movies, anime, and mangas. "So how was it like when she said 'I do' and all those sorts of dramatic stuffs? Did you just knelt there in shock? Fainted? Jumped? Hugged? Grinned? What?" she beamed as she interviewed like a media.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:20 pm

Sigismund chuckled before turning to Eve, and smiling. "It was actually a french kiss that was her 'Yes'." Sigismund told Eve as he sat back. "I was kneeling and all that, and then when I asked her it only took her maybe 10 seconds to say yes in her own way." Sigismund continued as he placed his fingers on different keys.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:38 pm

"A f-french kiss?!" Evangeline stammered as her cheek flushed pink. She looked up recalling her animes and mangas. "Isn't that the thing when the thing of your two thingies things." she scratched her cheek. "Heeeh~.. That is a bit..hmm..what's the word..? intense... But awesome! Ahahaha! I knew Kairi-chan would pull off something weird like that." she exclaimed cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:41 pm

Sigismund laughed at Eve's reaction. "Indeed it is Eve hahaha." Sigismund replied laughing. He then looked back down at the key then back up to Eve. "So what are we going to sing or play next?" Sigismund asked as he played a note.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:54 pm

"Eh?" she blinked. She hadn't really thought of playing anything right now since she really only came to bash windows. She sighed. "I don't know. We lack one member; and it just ticks me off. It's not... it's not perfect." she pouted. She's a natural born perfectionist after all.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:09 pm

Sigismund laid back and closed his eyes for a moment. "Why don't you and me try to sing a song together?" Sigismund asked. It was just an idea since they were missing one person it couldn't hurt to sing a song.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:12 pm

Evangeline sighed then smiled. "Alright. Sounds okay to me. Do you have any song in mind?" she asked as she moved over to the microphone.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:24 pm

Sigismund thought for a second, and then sighed. "Uh... maybe... wait no... I got nothing." Sigismund replied. He actually couldn't think of one. He was used to others pick or finding songs. Right now he couldn't remember any.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:30 pm

Luna pulled out her phone and flipped through some songs until she reached one. "Here listen to this one....I think it could work for you two...."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2pQVV9R53w&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Band Room
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next