Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Band Room

Go down 
+10
Vertigo Valentine
Evangeline
FallenStar
kanamayrain
BerrySoul
Kairi Blue
SoftWhisperOfALullaby
Katona Rukia
Shaddow
Mizune Shinase
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Band Room   Band Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Band Room
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Money: $55
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:09 am

Evangeline frowned and looked at her. She sighed and removed her guitar. "Yeah sure." she dropped her guitar somewhere. She headed for the door. "Luna-chan, if you don't like something about me, just tell it straight to the point. I'm not good at guessing games." she sighed again before opening the door and walking out to her locker to get some music sheets.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:50 pm

Luna smiled after Evangeline. "I don't hate you though..." Her smile fadded as she walked towards the water fountain. With a sigh she leaned against the wall and pulled out her phone, slowly going through her contacts to her home. I have to say something.... Luna closed her eyes and brought her cell phone to her ear.

A few rings went by before someone picked up. "Hey mom....is dad home?"...... "No? Oh never mind then. I just thought that since today was his birthday he might be home for once..." .... "Yeah, alright thank you...." Sadly she hung up and hung her arm to her side.

"Fine....if he isn't going to talk to me then I'll just have to do something about it.." She ran her fingers through her hair and sighed. "Then that's what I'll do..." Quickly she ran back into the band room and grabbed her stuff leaving a note on the drumset

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:24 am

"Y-yosh~" Evangeline smiled as she was able to take the pile and pile of folders out of her locker. She headed back, carrying the heavy thing with both her hands. And just then as she was near the room, she caught sight of Luna leaving quite in a hurry. Ara? I wonder what happened. And why does she look sad? she raised an eyebrow. She walked in the room and dropped the pile of folders on a nearby chair. "Whew."

And as she headed to get her guitar, she saw the note left on the drums. She took it and read the message, then scratched her cheek. "Eh? I wonder what it is though. A wedding?! No. Hmm. Ara~, not good at guessing games. Whatever it is, good luck Luna-chan." she smiled and shrugged before jumping onto the drums. "Yosh, we can't play without the drums, so I'll do it for now until she comes back."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:53 pm

Vertigo scratched his head. "Did something happen while I'm gone?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Money: $60
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:35 am

Raven shrugged, "I don't know what goes on around here and I just can't be bothered, besides it's like one of those drama TV shows or something."
Back to top Go down
http://blueandblackroses.deviantart.com/
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:21 am

Ravens phone went off, she smiled when she relised it was her twin, "Eric.... wahhh you where down?..... Aw no fair you should of came to the band room at school.... okay I'll go and get it... oh yeah thanks, bye." She looke around. "Sorry guys I've got to go for a bit, but I'll be back later, Eric left something I orded at the appartment and i need to go and it." She said asshe run out of the room with a large smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:44 am

Raven stoood outside the door with Hiro on her back, "Okay, you can listen to us play a couple of songs, before I take you back home."
the boy nodded as Raven opened the door, [i]IGreat, I know that they are going to comment about my hair.
"I'm back and I brought a friend with me," she sang as she entered the room, "And don't comment about my hair, I left to get it done. And I know it was a stupid thing to do, but I did it. Sadly." she said the last part quitly.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:03 pm

Luna walked into the bandroom again and blinked at Raven. "Your hair....." She glanced to the side and laughed. "Well my hair is shorter too and yours is a whole new color....Maybe I should have thought about that...."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:59 am

"yeah, well I got bored of it, but I should of cut it before dying it." She laughed. as Hiro got off her back and walk towards one of the chair, "I hope you guys don't mind that he stays here for a while."
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:05 am

Luna sighed and walked over to her drums, after making sure Evangeline got out and over to where she normally stood. She picked up her drumsticks and twrilled them. "Yeah I don't mind so much. Well that is if he doesn't mind listening to beginners....."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:08 am

"cool," raven smiled as she grabbed one of the elecric guitars, "and I'm sure the rest of you wouldn't mind someone oppinen, so I guess you can stay Hiro."
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:11 am

Luns glanced at Raven. "But why did you change your hair so drasticly?" She stopped twirling the drumstick and glanced at Raven. She didn't expect to get an answer, but still had to ask.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:16 am

"Um, well I sorta got into a fight with mum last time a visted and well, I asked Eric -my twin- to get me some really random hair colour, I guess I wanted to change, but to change I needed to change something else. " Raven answered, "by the way your hair looks nice like that." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:22 am

Luna glanced away and tucked her hair behind her ear. "You really think so? I miss my long hair and it's hard to get used to it even though it's been a while. But thank you." She smiled over at her and quickly glanced at the other guy here. "So you're her....what?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:27 am

"Don't woryy cutting my hair took a while, I love it long. Oh, is just a friend. I'm actualy trying to help him and his mother right now." Raven answered as she looked at the eight year old boy.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:31 pm

Vertigo scratched his head and shrugged. He approached Hiro and crouch. "Hey buddy. How's it going?" he smiled and patted his head. He moved to his ear to whisper. " Who do you think looks cuter between the two who cut their hair?" he chuckled evilly. "Don't tell them I asked. They'll kill me." he laughed.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:22 pm

Luna shook her head and started to tap on her drums lightly. "So what song do we want to play?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:43 am

Raven twitched as she heard what Vertigo said, "how dare you talk like that to a little kid, he is only eight he should not be thinking about girls yet." She joked.
Hiro pointed at Vertigo, "Snow white."
Raven laught at the name, "Yes Hiro do call him Snow white. The name does suit him with his whitish bluish hair."
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:36 pm

Luna tried to hold back her laughter but in the end had to turn around and just start giggling. "Vertigo....Snow White?" She held her sides trying to to quiet down. "AND the cutest girl here? Oh if only Kairi-chan was here to hear that one...."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:55 pm

Vertigo shook his head wildly. "I am not snow white. I'm the prince, or the knight. Or maybe a white horse itself. Just don't confuse me with a heroine." he chuckled. He stood and gave Luna and Raven his stare-of-death. "Don't tell anyone, or I'll hunt you in your dreams. Forever." he chuckled and walked to his guitar.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:34 am

"id' like to see you try, " Raven walked around the room, "I think that would be a bit like stalking, which could get you aressted." Raven smiled, "Snow white."
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:35 am

Luna started to snicker again but held it back better this time. "Oh don't tease him so much Raven. He has a hard enough problem keeping the line of girls from following him everyday. Calling him that might only boost his ego."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:46 am

"Well thats his fault, and besides it's fun to tease him after, pluss Hiro didn'yt know his name so he picked noe to suit him. " Raven said remebering what Hiro called him the first time she met him.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:07 am

"So he just picks random names?" Luna asked. "Well I wonder what I would be?" She closed her eyes and lightly started to tap on her drums.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:11 am

hiro looked at her, Ummm you can be Drummer girl." he said as he tillted his head thinking of a name. he turned to Evangeline, "and you are Pinky."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Band Room
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next