Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Band Room

Go down 
+10
Vertigo Valentine
Evangeline
FallenStar
kanamayrain
BerrySoul
Kairi Blue
SoftWhisperOfALullaby
Katona Rukia
Shaddow
Mizune Shinase
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Band Room   Band Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Band Room
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Money: $60
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:28 am

Raven continued playing while singing.
Back to top Go down
http://blueandblackroses.deviantart.com/
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Money: $55
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:37 am

Evangeline continued to play and sing with them, and she was enjoying everything. Until a different scene flashed briefly in her mind. It was the same scene again: midnight, full moon, a silhouette of a girl standing in the middle of several beaten up men. And like always, she could only see her back.

Then she snapped back to reality and she found herself standing on the band room again. Yet she flinched as she realized that the song had ended, and she wasn't able to sing her solo last word, 'onegai' as well as the remainder of the last line.

She immediately took off her bass guitar, then passed everyone the next music sheet they'll practice.

"Ugh, I feel nauseous. Just practice while I'm gone. I'll be back. I'll just be in the restroom. Ahaha~ The song is nice. The instruments are pretty tricky, so good luck lead guitarist and drummer. Haha~ TTFN!" and she dashed off the room and towards restroom.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:40 am

"Joint"

Lyrics:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:47 am

Raven looked watched Evangeline leave the room, *Is she okay?* She looked at the sheet. she heard her phone go off, she ran towards her bag but when she saw the number she felt sick. She picked up the phone, "Hello." She said dully as she left the room.
five minutes she returned to the room and grabbed the elecric acting like nothing ever happened.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:02 am

Vertigo looked at Evangeline leave. There was definitely something wrong. He wanted to go after her, but then he remember she was going to the restroom. Ladies restroom. He sighed and simply looked at his music sheet. The song looked complicated than the previous ones.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:12 pm

Evangeline opened the tap the moment she entered the restroom. She then splashed her face with water a couple of time before letting out a sigh. She rested her hands on either side of the sink and looked at the mirror. "Geez, way to ruin the fun." she grunted then turned the tap off.

She walked to the side and leaned her back against the wall. She closed her eyes and rested there for a moment.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:51 pm

Luna glanced at Vertigo and knew he wanted to go after the poor girl. She took her music sheets and placed them down as Luna stood up. "I think I will go as well." Slowly she left the room and headed down the hall to where Evangeline had gone to.

Acting as best she could Luna walked into the restroom and started to wash her hands. She glanced at Evengline through the mirror. "So Ms. Boss.....those songs you got us; they're pretty good."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:44 am

Evangeline was sitting on the floor, her back leaned on the wall, resting peacefully with the silence. Then Luna entered and she almost choked. Her eyes shot open, "Son of a-" she blinked then swallowed the last word. She jumped up and looked at Luna.

"Luna-chan, you meanie! Don't scare me like that!" she exclaimed followed by a sigh. "Ara?~ What are you doing here? The previous song has some awesome drum beats so I think you should be practicing." she said before fixing her hair in place.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:03 am

Vertigo practiced his music piece. I wonder what's going on there. he thought and continued to play.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:24 am

Raven looked in the room to see only the two boys there, she pushed out the conversation she just had out of her mind and sat down reading the mucis on the sheet.
Spoiler:
Raven too kout a bottle of water and had a drink. she closed her eyes and waited for the others to return slowly falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:52 pm

Luna turned around and looked at Evangeline. She knelt down. "The song can wait a moment. You got distracted whie you were singing didn't you..."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:32 pm

Evangeline blinked then looked to her side to avoid her gaze. "Ahaha. Yea~ Sorry about that." she apologized as her cheeks turned pale pink of slight embarrassment. She then looked back at her and smiled cheerfully.

"I got a slight headache. It always happens when I'm.. uhm.. " she raised an eyebrow, "...when I'm a bit tired. That guitar is horrible." she muttered, before avoiding eye contact again and biting the side of her lip. It had always been an unconscious mannerism of her when lying.

She stood up. "Aaaanyway~ I'm fine now. Let's go back and practice. The others are waiting."
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:42 pm

Luna sighed and stood up. "If you don't try and get better with whatever it is....then I'm not letting you near my hord of sweets I ws given by my sisters in America....I still have a lot..." She glanced down at Evangeline to see if that would help any.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:54 pm

<---- OOC: Oraaa! look look, I'm officially a sophie! XD exactly my 1000th post.. wahahaha!! ftw! XD

IC:

"H-horde of sweeeeets?!" Evangeline's eyes sparkled as she looked up at Luna. She crossed her arms and closed her eyes. "Alright, it's official.." she pointed at her. "Ohohoho! I am sooooo going with you after practice. Aaaand lead me to my heaven! Muwahaha!" she looked up and fantasized. "Nyaaa~ Alright, let's go." she said, taking her hand and tugging her out of the restroom and back to the band room.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:58 pm

Luna wasn't sure whethat or not what she did was going to cost her later or not. Bit it did help her with two things. One: No more sweets. And two: Evangeline was back to her oldself. She couldn't help but smile as she was dragged form the bathroom to the band room.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:02 pm

Evangeline bashed the door open with another flying kick. "Ohohohoho! We're baaaack~ Miss us? Miss us? Miss us?" she beamed before dashing inside. "Ara? Nyaaa! Why isn't anyone practicing! It's quite a difficult song, you know." she pouted.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:06 pm

Luna laughed and sat down behind her drums. "I'm getting to it...." She glanced over at Evangeline and gave her a quick smile before she glanced at her music sheet.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:15 pm

Evangeline blinked then smiled and waved at her. Thanks, Luna-chan. she thought before shuffling through her unorganized papers to look for the music sheet for her lyrics as well as for the bass.

Once she found it, she began to practice, waiting for the others to get ready.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:18 pm

Luna studied the drums carefully. It was going to be a stretch to get this right and sing full heartly to begin with. But she was going to do her best. Slowly Luna picked up her drumsticks and got ready.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:29 am

Vertigo stopped playing and looked at Evangeline. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:08 am

Raven was still asleep in the corner of the room, like always nothing could wake her up.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:56 pm

Evangeline shook her head. ''Just got a little dizzy.'' she replied. She glanced at Raven, ''Should we wake her up?'' she muttered as she scratched her cheek.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:21 am

Luna glanced at Raven. "Do you even want to try? We could turn the music up really loudly if you want..."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:39 am

Vertigo chuckled. "I don't think she actually plans to sleep anyway. If she wanted to sleep, she'll simply leave and head off to the infirmary or some place quiet. I think she didn't sleep. She fell asleep."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

Band Room - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:31 am

"Hnn?" she tilted her head. "Soooooo, should we wake her up or what?" she asked them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Band Room - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Room   Band Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Band Room
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next