Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Akira's Bedroom

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Akira's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Akira's Bedroom   Akira's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:50 pm

Akira's Bedroom
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Money: $121
Tickets:

Akira's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's Bedroom   Akira's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:34 am

Akira opened his door, unable to stay awake however, the only thing that really bothered him was where Shi had went. He threw himself on his bed and sighed. He looked at the ceiling then slowly closing his eyes, however, the thought of Shi still lingered. There was just a lot of questions answered and frankly, it bothered him.
Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

Akira's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's Bedroom   Akira's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:45 am

"I'm not coming on in knocking," Shi said slipping into the room naturally. His arms crossed behind his head. The muscular body leaned. "Did what you said," he said confirming orders, "Are you alright?" One eye was close and the other opened. "Is it the kitchen?" He said, "Or me?" His chin tilted north. "Doubt it's Ichirou. Was it the girls?"
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/Emreth/profile/
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Akira's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's Bedroom   Akira's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:50 am

He started to twiddle his hair and glance over to Shi. There was a spark of happiness when seeing him however, his mood was still in a state of melancholy.
"The girls don't bother me as much anymore. Talking to two out of the three helped the cause a little better. Not so bad after you talk to them a bit." He sat up and stretched his shoulders, "Doubt its Ichirou? What makes you say that? I think the thing that gets me worked up is how are you feeling now?" He paused for a bit rubbing his chin, "I don't think either of us was happy back then, so what's your side of the story?"
Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Tickets:

Akira's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's Bedroom   Akira's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:07 am

Shi closed his eyes listening to the responses. They then opened in a bit of surprise. Yeah, he knew Akira had curiosity as did he. His head cocked to the side then to the other. Eyes flickered and blinked. What side of him? Screw the uncomfortable awkward scene. Shi decided to multi-task. He talk and browse Akira's clothing.
"Trade," he said, "I tell you something, you return the favor."
Where would he start?
"Hey, we have some similar pants," Shi said then returned to the starting point. He released the pants and sat on the computer chair staring at Akira at a same height level.
"I'm an unbalanced six foot pole," he said gathering it into a nutshell. "Three older siblings then I joined the portrait. A sister then a brother and the baby brother. No friends. Only Family. My mother shut her mind literally I believe. Siblings went to live with grandparents alone pursuing activities to attribute to the corporation."
Shi flexed his hand a bit trying to calm his nerves.
"I never want to disrespect a woman, knowing my mother received such treatment, if I treat a female the wrong way, all I'm doing is repeating my father's actions and exercising what caused my mother to shut herself down and I just know...one day...I will be him...I wanted to hurt Rae...but I'm not him, but I am."
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Akira's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's Bedroom   Akira's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:21 am

Akira sweatdropped , "H-hey-" He paused, cutting his word short, and watched him a little amused at what he was doing. He blinked and stared at Shi back, confused but willing listen as the tension Shi had was radiating around the room that it made his nerves unsteady.

"However..." He paused and waved his index finger, " You didn't hurt Rae did you?" He looked at Shi a little more intently, "You know, women can do as much damage to a man." His eyes dulled more, "In the strangest ways too..." He started to remember the day his mother died (The mother always dies D:) and how his father had changed dramatically. He looked up again at Shi and sighed, "You can't become like your father because I don't think its your nature to. Perhaps its just you battling the sub-consciousness of your mind." He put a hand on his shoulder to give him some reassurance. "You're not going to be like your father, I'm pretty positive." He smiled idiotically, now as the for kitchen, its spotless now. Or pretty close, at least. "Girls, no problem now" and 'Ichirou?" He blinked and sweatdropped "Any problems yet?"

Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Tickets:

Akira's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's Bedroom   Akira's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:38 am

(Uh-huh)

"Women can kick me all they want," Shi clarified, "It equals to the treatment they received." He knew that the reassurance held positive intentions that had potential for greater events. "Except every day I struggle that sub-conscious," he softly spoke. "And Ichirou...I'm getting used to the whole friends and childhood friends idea...." he closed his eyes, "And like my father I hate to not come on top." Was he understanding what he meant? "I'm envious...you and Ichirou."
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Money: $117
Tickets:

Akira's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's Bedroom   Akira's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:33 am

Lelouch was walking to his room, not meaning to eavesdrop, but he couldn't help himself form stopping and listening, as he did so long forgotten memories resurfaced, the pain, the sorrow, of living a life were you had no friend, and family that you wished you never had

Damn.... the pain, the burden they carry, is a one i know all to well

tears started to form in his eye, he then hurried back to his room, he doesn't like people to see him cry

After all these years he still hunts me..
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Akira's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's Bedroom   Akira's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:07 pm

Akira heard the footsteps outside him door, glancing over just for a second then returned back to Shi very quickly. Although he never met women or girls in his life, and knowing he hasn't seen the abuse that Shi has seen, he was still able to empathize.

"Doesn't everyone deserve equal treatment?" He looked at him curiously then interlocked his hands. "Well, with each battle you win brings you closer to the end of the war hm? Although you can't win all, I think that by just trying to fight that sub-conscious, it'll make you a better person than your father." Akira tapped his cheek lightly and blinked at Shi, "Jealous of Ichirou and me? Because we were close friends?" He laughed a little bit, not at Shi but a little shocked, "and being on top." He was starting to grasp the situation better, "I think I envy you a little more. You have a lot of siblings that care about you and you care about them just as much or even more. You have a mother that you care about as well, and even now when she's not here, you protect her rights when it comes to other girls," He paused and sighed for a second and looked up, "I, however, never had that sort of relationship with any of my family. I never knew my mother, to start of with. I had a brother however, our relationship is unhealthy. My father, there isn't a lot I can say about my father but I didn't know him too well. Maybe his name and that's it. Ichirou was my only friend at the time. Funny how opposite personalities attract but it was like a check and balance of our sanity. After I left Ichirou for awhile, I couldn't exactly open up as well. I just don't like people, but you know, when I met you Shi, things in my life started to change, for the better that is. Still adapting towards a social life, but I'm grateful that we're friends. I care about you just as much as Ichirou."

All his thoughts seem to have been expressed and there, leaving a moment of silence. The only sound maybe was the sound of the broken fan whirling.
Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Tickets:

Akira's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's Bedroom   Akira's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:26 am

"We all have something that a person lacks and that person has something that we lack," Shi said closing his eyes smirking. "I do respect girls for my mother," his eyes opened for a tiny bit, "But as any guy...my mind speaks different." It all was easy to detect in the cocky smirk he possessed. "Ichirou's a cool guy," Shi said shrugging his shoulders while slouching, "imma check on the new roommate." He paused.
"Akira," he said being serious, "What you said is true, the only person who has the greatest threat to run you is your self and the choices the one self makes, thanks, I appreciate that we got to acquaint ourselves better." Shi excused himself to go seek a room mate he had sense walk by.
Back to top Go down
ArigatoDomo
Freshmen
ArigatoDomo

Wallet
Money: $68
Tickets:

Akira's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's Bedroom   Akira's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:27 am

Kuro walked into Akira's room after him. He chuckled, "It actually looks a lot like how I imagined I wanted my room to look like. Neh, but my parents don't trust me to make that choice so I just have a plain white room."
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Akira's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's Bedroom   Akira's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:30 am

Akira opened the door and flickered on the lights. He took out his old sleeping bag and fanned it on onto the floor. "You have a choice of either my bed or the sleeping bag. Whatever strikes your fancy. Well its your room and my room now." He smiled. If you need to use the restroom, it should be down the hall. He left the room for Kuro, "I'll be back, just going to call Ichirou."

(Wish I can RP more, but I'm getting tired. Night~)
Back to top Go down
ArigatoDomo
Freshmen
ArigatoDomo

Wallet
Money: $68
Tickets:

Akira's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's Bedroom   Akira's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:34 am

Kuro nodded and laid down in the sleeping bag, staring up at the ceiling with his hands behind his head. He felt more at home in this apartment than his house his parents are probably waiting for him at. He knew there'd be punishment for not coming home, but, he believed, it was worth it.

(Kay, sleep well ^^)
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Akira's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's Bedroom   Akira's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:19 pm

Akira walked in the room, restless from work. He threw his hat and belongings in a corner and blinked, realizing that Kuro was still here. He paused then smiled, walking to his desk to write a note.

Dear Kuro,

When you wake up, just know there is food in the fridge so you can always raid it whenever you like. Feel free to treat this place like home.
Also, we might be partying a bit later at Take Five so if you like, come join us!

Yours Truly,
Akira Fukuyama

He left the note on the desk and stood up from his desk. He stretched a little bit and walked out of the down, hands in his pockets and slouching as always. He opened and exited the room, closing the down gently, making sure he doesn't make him up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Akira's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's Bedroom   Akira's Bedroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akira's Bedroom
Page 1 of 1