Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Kitchen

Go down 
+8
SoftWhisperOfALullaby
ArigatoDomo
Momo16
Regulater
Ichirou
Akira Fukuyama
Shi
Mizune Shinase
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:51 pm

Kitchen
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:30 pm

Dark gray cloudy gases surrounded the ceiling. The sprout of the tea pot cried to the heaven's. Shi saw his mother make hot water using tea pots. What was he doing wrong? His hand grasped the steel handle then yelp. Smash! The pot fell to the kitchen floor. Shi's feet greeted the hot water and he jumped yelping yet again. He had trouble breathing and he that's where the gas stove released smoke.
"I need a cook," Shi groaned rubbing his temple.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/Emreth/profile/
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Money: $121
Tickets:

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:39 pm

Just in the nick of time, Akira slammed open the door open, entering through the door with a heroic expression, making quite an epic entrance, completed with fitting music.

(Something like this

http://flashyloops.eastofosaka.net/epicritsu/)

"Have no fear, Akira is here!" He started to bask in the spotlight for just a moment then slowly returning back to reality. There was a moment of awkward silence in the air however, breaking the tensions, he spoke one more.

"What seems to be the problem Roomie?"

Last edited by Akira Fukuyama on Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add Epic Music)
Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:50 pm

"Burnt hand," Shi said with a red hand, "And I think feet," Shi wiggled his burning feet, "But other than that pay no attention to the smoke or oven." He would never dare tell anyone he was a mama's boy. A secret that would surely go wrong. "I lack culinary skills," Shi said confirming his statement. "Might help to have a cook and food." The fridge door opened to reveal an almost empty fridge.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:00 pm

Akira rubbed his chin slightly, eyes shifting from Shi's burnt hand, the smoke, the fridge, scratching his head in thought. Being with his brother often, he was used to this kind of thing happening. However, he didn't want to mention anything about how his brother worked and he did all the house chores. He scratched the back of his head a little embarrassed about the thought but decided to pass on it.Akira thought for a second, trying to think of the best solution possible.

"You know, I have an old childhood friend coming to Ouran soon. He's from a wealthy family so he'll probably know how to give us a hand,"
Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:08 pm

"An old childhood friend?"

Childhood? Friend? Hm. Shi had never acquired friends in his childhood. Akira had things he found himself envying. Oh well. Akira had half the power, so to have his childhood friend room is a right.

"I hope," Shi said.

Why did my heart feel like it skipped a heart beat?

Was he worried? A walk then an early afternoon nap could help solve his position. Mother might say a word or two. Shi pocketed his hands then jumped onto the floor ignoring the hot water. Trouble on his mind could not seize the fact his feet were burning.

Shi smirked, "I want to meet him first thing, a'right?"
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:22 pm

Akira sat down and leaned his cheek on the palm of his hand. He started to play around with the silverware a bit. He smiled nostalgically and sighed.

"Yes, that's right. Although he was my only friend at the time. So, its alright that we have him in our apartment?"

After hearing the words "I hope," coming from Shi, he became a little concerned. Maybe it was too soon and too much to ask him. Besides, he did invite him to share an apartment and buy him food. Suddenly, his thought was interrupted after hearing the knock on their apartment door.

"Wonder who that could be." Akira stood up, straighten his collar. It didn't really fix his shaggy appearance but none the less, why not? "Let's go see who it is Shi-san." He offered a friendly gesture for him to follow. In his gut, he almost knew who it was.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:36 pm

Akira ran back into the kitchen, almost out of breath. He was a scholarship student, not a a gymnast. He was being rather annoyed at how much movement and exercise he's been doing today. This must of been his whole life's worth of exercised made up in one day. He kicked the fridge door open the running to the boiled water however, slipping on the water and banging the back of his head on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet
Money: $101
Tickets: 10

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:39 pm

As Ichirou walked into the Kitchen through the hallway, he heard a crash. He was able to soon understand the scenario by the steaming water.

"Having problems already?"

He snickered, leaning against the counter as he didn't bother helping Akira up.
Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:41 pm

"Shit!" Shi said hearing a bang. His instinct was to run in. He had athletic ability and easily skidded through the hot water. He picked Akira by his collar. "Dude, you alright?" Sighing he said, "I'll clean the mess...it was mine after all."

Shi carried Akira, OK, dragged him to a wall. There was no water near it and it was next to the door. He returned to the sink and looked in the cabinet under it. His hand squashed a spider then he discovered kitchen rags. Shi grabbed two then closed the cabinet door. He stepped onto them then started to use his feet on the rags to clean the mess.

"I never thought I do a chore in this dump," Shi chuckled. Then eyed Ichirou, "Can you handle it?"
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:49 pm

He was almost completely knocked out, however, luckily his consciousness was starting to come back slowly. The only thing that woke him up was the tone of concern coming from Shi, however, everything was still currently a murmur. His head was dizzy and he can feel the drool accumulating on the corner of his mouth. His eyes shifted to see Ichirou leaning on the wall. He wasn't surprised that he didn't help, however he couldn't help but smile. Although his friend was taller, he was still the same Ichirou from the past.

Akira was finally able to sit up straight. He turned to Shi and laughed.
"Man, that was some fall, so much for being the hero of the day," He felt embarrassed that Shi was already having to look after him. It reminded him of his elder brother, however, Shi was more of a brother than his biological one. None the less, he laughed at his mistake.

Last edited by Akira Fukuyama on Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:56 pm

He returned Shi's stare with a sharpness to his own. Ichirou replied to Shi's question,

"Easily."

He stuffed a hand in his pocket, then turned his head, look down at the sitting Akira. He was just how Ichirou expected him. The same tangles of blonde hair, and the same clumsy actions. He spoke no words to Akira, aware that another being was in the room, one that he had no knowing of. A stranger.
Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:04 pm

Shi kept his own stare then looked down to his back pocket. A vibration was sent. He grabbed his cell phone. What a surprise. Why would a sibling suddenly call him?

"I'll be right back," Shi said, "Until then, keep away from sharp objects Akira." As he said those works walking out he gave a slight salute sort of wave with his two fingers together. Sharp could go anyway, anyhow. It was average knowledge to not try to do things with sharp objects or anything dangerous once you hit your head hard on something.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:24 pm

Akira took a quick skim at both or Ichirou's and Shi's expressions. He wasn't sure if it was one of those friendly staring contests or was there already a tension between them? He noticed Shi's cellphone. About to ask who it was, he decided to perhaps ask later at a better time.

"Alright Shi-san," He said, waving to him. He sweatdropped only slightly after hearing 'Keep away from sharp objects Akira'. He scratched the back of his head and laughed knowing Shi had his reasonings.

His glance quickly shifted to Ichirou. He fixed his collar and started to whine "You Bastard! Look at you, you see a friend in need and you're just chuckling away!" Don't get him wrong, this was Akira's way of saying "Great to see you again bud,".
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:34 pm

After seeing that Shi had left, he faced Akira with a familiar poise.

"And look at you, you're the one falling every 2 minutes."

Ichirou said jokingly, stepping away from the counter and grinding his knuckles into the top of Akira's head. A smirk spread across Ichirou's face as he chuckled once more, fading after a few moments.

"That guy...Shi. He's rooming with us too?"
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:42 pm

He rubbed his chin and crossed his legs Indian Style. Although its been perhaps maybe seven years since he last saw Ichirou.

"Touche Ichirou, Touche, however, I have you know, my posture has improved by 2%," Again with the idiotic smile, however his confidence was so high, you could practically see it gleaming off of it. His head started to hurt even more after having Ichirou's knuckles digging into his head. He head his head and started to become dizzy, he feel back on the floor, in slightly more pain. He shook it off then sat up again.

"Hmm... yes that's right," He smiled however, there was some doubt. He was worried whether Shi and Ichirou would get along. They seem to clash a bit however, he was curious to see how it would go. "I met him just recently, you two kids get along now,"
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:51 pm

"2%. What an improvement."

Ichirou spoke sarcastically, knowing that Akira wouldn't be offended by whatever he had to say. He watched as Akira fell back onto the floor once again, confirming his small theory.

"It seems my statement was correct, there you are falling again."

He scratched his head, setting his arm back down to his side and resuming to lean against the counter. After Akira had finished speaking, Ichirou spoke in a casual, yet questionable way.

"Shi...what was his last name? I didn't quite catch it."
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:00 pm

He smiled dully while rubbing his head.

"Ah, not every two minutes now, it was more like every four minutes or so. Like I said 2% improvement, Ichi-chan," He snickered, knowing that his remarks were idiotic however, its want keeps him bond with Ichirou strong. He cleared his throat and answered his question, "Shiruba Koutan, you guys should bond with each other." Akira glanced at the clock and quickly got up. She straighten up his clothing and cleared his throat. "I think I'm going to see if I can put some food in our fridge, perfect time to bond!" He took his sweater and put it over his head. He started to walk out the door "See you later Ichirou,"

(Going to get a haircut ;w;)
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:05 pm

Carefully, opening the door while holding a bag of groceries, he was able to place them on the table without falling or dropping anything. He took off his sweather, only wearing a white collar shirt and rolled his sleeves up. He looked at the food that Shi brought earlier and looking at all the ingrediants made his nerves calm down.

There's Shi, Ichirou myself and... He snapped his fingers and realized that there was going to be another member to join their crew. "The new guy,"

He decided to make Gyudon. It was a common dish he enjoyed sharing with his family, prayer that his roommates will enjoy as well. Expect Ichirou, he was always very picky. A little rice and beef, and the dish will be ready shortly.
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:11 pm

(Haha, sorry I left for a while. Just pretend Ichirou is walking into the kitchen now.)

Ichirou stepped into the kitchen, seeing that Akira was getting started on cooking. He had taken off his coat by now, wearing a white t-shirt and shorts he had bought from a street vendor. No point in wasting perfectly good clothing at a filthy apartment as this. He glanced at the ingredients and the bags of food.

"Cooking?"
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:15 pm

(No problem, good timing too.)

Akira smiled slightly, but still troubled, trying to get his mind off things. He noticed Ichirou's appearance change. He looked like a regular guy. He stared at him taking in the look of Ichirou looking like he belonged in his social class.

"Thinking about Gyudon tonight. Mind helping?"
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:22 pm

"Gyudon?"

He said, trying to leave out his slight disgust in food he's never heard of nor has no intention of figuring out. He thought, no use questioning it, and exhaled silently, walking swiftly to the counter.

"What is it that you need help with?"
Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:25 pm

Shi skidded to the kitchen. Ichirou was back already. That was quicker than he thought Shrugging he decided to carry on. "Hey, I'm heading to the gym then I have a few errands to run," he said, "So, don't worry about me." He turned back to head to the door while putting his shoes on.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:33 pm

His eyes shifted to Shi and nodded with a smile.
"Come back soon Shi-san," Akira started to sweatdrop at what he just said
Jesus... I feel like the wife of the house... He signed and pointed to the knives. He had an idiotic grin. "You're good with Math, Akira + Knives =?" He laughed for a second. It was like second nature for him to make fun of himself.
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:46 pm

Ichirou watched Shi enter into the Kitchen, and observed the way he acted now, and before. Something's different. I'll ask Akira later., he thought, and nodded to Shi. Ichirou reached for a knife, that he thought was dull, but didn't find the need to complain.

"Equals falling with knife pointed at self. Which, of course, leads to some sort of fatality that your actions will lead to."

He chuckled slightly, imagining how exactly the scenario would play out.

"What would you like me to cut?"

He glanced at the widespread of ingredients, and how each one was still unclean but fresh from harvest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitchen
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next