Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Kitchen

Go down 
+8
SoftWhisperOfALullaby
ArigatoDomo
Momo16
Regulater
Ichirou
Akira Fukuyama
Shi
Mizune Shinase
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Kitchen
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Money: $121
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:53 pm

Akira started putting two cups of rice in a bowl then washing the grains of rice under a sink. He laughed at Ichirou's comment.

"Ichirou, my dear dear dear dear dear dear (and many dears to come) friend, you know me all too well. Not one thing has changed about you."

He started to ponder whether to have Chicken instead of Beef however, his stomach was empty so beef would have been more satisfying.

"Hmm... should we cook the beef after then cut, or cut and cook it," The thought spun around his head and made him almost dizzy. "By the way, did you get a chance to talk to Shi-san yet?"
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet
Money: $101
Tickets: 10

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:09 pm

"Cut and cook."

He began to take the raw beef from it's casing, and set it on a cutting board upon the counter. Ichirou began to slice the beef thinly, but skillfully. He had learned how to cook from his time spent with his mother.

"Not really. I've been planning to, but there were some matters that my father and I had dealing with the future of the Izanagi company."
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:23 pm

He blinked twice curious. He hadn't heard much from the Izanagi company in a long time or seen Ichirou's family in a long time as well.

"What are you two planning on doing you think? Its been awhile since the Izanagi company was mentioned in my world again. Then again, I was pretty disconnected with the world for awhile."

He watched Ichirou cut and started to sweatdrop. When Ichirou's around, he almost made it a habit to act whiny.

"You bastard! Rich kids aren't suppose to cook well, you have cooks to do that for you!" He didn't really mean it, he just loved joking around like that around Ichirou.
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:41 pm

Ichirou thought twice about what to tell Akira about his family, but knew that he could trust Akira with any confidential note. He only thought about how to word it, so that Akira need not worry.

"Basically about inheritance and about finances. How he wants to expand it, and how he thinks he can use me to help that along to get public appeal and a better rep."

He snickered slightly at Akira's "Rich Kid" comment.

"Yet, even as one of the poor folk, you still can't trust yourself with a knife?"

,Ichirou joked.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:52 pm

He knew that it was a serious matter for Ichirou. He realized that he needed to put the rice in the steamer and set it to cook. He rubbed his hands on a towel and smiled. He was amazed at how much one company could grow. The Izanagis' company was already large enough but there was just one concern.

"You're not leaving yet are you? To attend to your family's business."

He scratched the corner of his mouth and sweatdropped.
"Eh... well, we can never be too careful now can we? Better be safe than story!"
Damn... he got me again... Akira was used to having his comments backfire at him so he chuckled it off.
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:14 am

Ichirou, in some way, knew that Akira would have caught on. They were close friends afterall.

"Not now, no. Not until a good amount of time has passed, he had said, but you can never know with him."

He chuckled awkwardly, knowing that it would be hard hiding things from Akira. Ichirou continued cutting the meat, setting all of the sliced meat aside and not looking up once.

"How would you like the meat cooked? Boiled?"
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:25 am

He laughed but it was a sort of forced laugh. Ichirou just came and their time together was barely a blink of an eye.

"Yeah, you and you're old man. He could never really make up his mind," He gulped once and loosened his collar. He was already nervous about having his friend leave. It may take another seven years before they could see each other again. By then, he wonder if they would even be as close. He blinked at Ichirou's questions and rubbed his chin. A strand of hair shot up, indicating that he had an idea.

"Lets fry it up! Then after we bake it and see what happens." Knowing Akira, he never thought things through when cooking, he enjoyed experimenting with ingredients a lot and most of the time, it goes horribly wrong, however, he seemed confident in this idea.
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:33 am

He noticed Akira's laughter, and decided to drop the subject of the Izanagi's future. Although Ichirou had some feeling that Akira's style of cooking was a bit off, he went alone with it and took out a rusted frying pan from the cabinets. He took out some newly bought cooking oil and set it on the counter, turning on the stove to High. Ichirou then stepped back, motioning Akira to fry the beef instead of himself.

" 'And see what happens'? This sounds like a great plan to cook dinner."

Although he spoke in sarcasm once more, he had relaxed after moving into the Apartment, and could now enjoy a meal...if what Akira cooks up is edible.
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Money: $117
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:35 am

Lelouch entered the room

"Sorry to bother guys but my names Lelouch Ryou and I'll be your new roommate"

yer...that was a good introduction

"i'll be in my room if you need me" He said as he turns to leave

Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:45 am

He walked up to the stove and grabbed two chopsticks. He put the oil in the pan first and then spread it around. Next, he picked up the beef with his chop sticks and put it in the pan. The sizzling sound sounded reassuring to Akira indicating that he did something right however, things could only go horribly wrong from here

He blinked at Ichirou confused, he rubbed his chin and shrugged
"You never know Ichi-chan! With my ideas, this could surpass even those cooks on TV! Eto... what were their names... nevermind," He flipped over the meat and gave Ichirou a thumbs up, indicating that he's got this. He turned to the new guy and smiled.

"Yo Lelouch, Akira Fukuyama at your service. Slow down, you got to help us with dinner!"
(Code Geass fan ^^)
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:50 am

Ichirou watched as Akira's cooking actually came successfully, for now, and chuckled at how proud Akira was.

"Maybe someday."

His laughter began to fade, as Lelouch entered the room.

"Ichirou Izanagi."

He made a note of the new room mate's name, watching Akira cook as he observed Lelouch out of the corner of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:56 am

Akira paused for a second with a terrified look. His expression grew dark, and his personality quickly fled his body. It was a strange chance in personality however, we start to realized nothing as change. Fake tears started streaming down his face.

"Damn it, I forgot to marinate it, now its going to taste like ass. I actually wanted to try marinating it in terriyaki sauce." Depressed and disappointed, he looked over at Ichirou "Fix it, rich boy."
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:02 am

"Fix it? The beef is already done for, they're already burning to a crisp."

Ichirou took the frying pan, dumped the cooked food into a dish for it to cool before throwing it out. He washed the frying pan in water, and let it sit in the sink.

"Future chef should be crossed out as one of your future jobs."
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:07 am

Akira curled into a ball of depression, radiating negativity. He started to mumble constant rants about what could of made it go wrong

"Maybe I should just blame it on Ichirou... yeah.. that sounds right,"

Suddenly, his positivity came back and he was cheerful once more. He had another idea in planned.

"Lets go ask the new guy and see if he wants to eat anything!"
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:19 am

While listening to Akira's ramble, not bothering to listen or answer Akira's question. He checked up on the rice every so often, and took out a reasonable sized pot with water placed onto the heated stove. Taking a look at the ingredients that had not been wasted, he began to dice the onions, carrots, and potatoes and dump them into the pot to be steamed. He stirred occasionally, and gave Akira nods, or "Okay"s to make it seem like he was listening.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:28 am

Curling out of his ball of depression, he somersaulted forward and landed in a Indian style position. His cheek was leaning on his head and he started to think.

"Perhaps we should go exploring later. I'll clean up and you'll quickly cook perhaps?" Cleaning was probably the only thing Akira was good at. Living with his brother, he was pretty good at managing their home when his brother was away, ironically, he can't cook to save his life.
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:34 am

"Alright."

Ichirou mumbled as he drained some of the water from the pot, and started to chop up some raw chicken. He added some curry powder, oil, flour, and various seasonings to come up with the curry sauce, and stirred until the sauce was thick and smooth. Ichirou had learned a very basic way of cooking curry from his mother, and that was what he had decided to make. All the ingredients were provided, so why not?

"What kind of exploring did you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:41 am

He started scrubbing the dishes, then carefully picking up each plate and wiping them until they shined. He let out a sigh and right when he finished washing the dishes, he went into the closet and pulled up a broom, swiping the dust away and then taking the mop and mopping the floor. He wiped his forehead and looked up at Ichirou.

"I don't know, maybe if we explore around the school, we'll bump into somewhere there." He let out a melancholic sigh, "I just want a few more friends around these parts."
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:45 am

The curry stew had finally finished, as well as the rice was thoroughly cooked. He turned off the stove, leaving the pot of curry there and picked up his jacket off of the chair, slipping it on.

"Okay. Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:49 am

Akira nodded, as he put away the cleaning supply. He was almost impressed with himself but being sort of a neat-freak, he'll have to finish this up later. He grabbed his hat and pulled over his sweater. As he pulled his head through the sweater, his hair became even messier. He started for the door

"Yeah, let's go." He smiled, knowing that this was going to be their first adventure at Ouran.
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:55 am

Ichirou followed Akira out the door of the Apartment.
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:21 am

Lelouch walks in the room, yawns, as he just woke up, and sits down at the table, yawns again and goes back to sleep, snoring loudly
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:46 am

Ichirou opened the door to the Apartment, entering the kitchen afterwards. He hung his coat on a chair and noticed Lelouch sleeping in the Kitchen. So tired that he couldn't make his way to his room?, Ichirou thought. He decided to grab a glass of water silently, taking it to his room.
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:00 am

Lelouch slowly opens his eyes, lifts up his head, "um....er...." He groans sleepily, he starts to rub his eyes, and wipes the drool form his lips, "I'm awake", He gets up and goes to get his chess set, and plays against himself
Back to top Go down
Regulater
Senior
Regulater

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:18 am

After beating himself several time he puts his chess board away

what to do?.. He thought as he sat back down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitchen
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next