Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Kitchen

Go down 
+8
SoftWhisperOfALullaby
ArigatoDomo
Momo16
Regulater
Ichirou
Akira Fukuyama
Shi
Mizune Shinase
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Kitchen
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet
Money: $101
Tickets: 10

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:59 am

Ichirou walked into the kitchen and gave a nod to Regulater indicating a "hey." He grabbed a waterbottle in the fridge, uncapped it, and drank it down about half way. He continued to search the fridge for some sort of food, later aware that Akira had no skill in purchasing groceries either.
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:12 am

He slung on his jacket and decided to eat out. Ichirou left the apartment, closing the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:09 pm

Ichirou walked into the Kitchen, leaving his coat on the chair and looking through the cupboards for some sort of meal.
Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:18 pm

Shi shut his cell phone on the way in then tossed it in the air lightly and catching it easily. He whistled then opened the fridge with his foot. Why didn't he bring his moon cakes he made with Ame home? Oh yeah. He wanted her to have the rest. Gentlemen sacrifice so much. Shi inspected some mystery food.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/Emreth/profile/
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:21 pm

Ichirou watched as Shi entered the kitchen. He closed the cupboards, finding nothing to eat yet again. Last night's meal wasn't even a meal. More like just a drink. He would get Akira to buy some more groceries later, and something that he would actually find edible.
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:24 pm

(Brb for 20 minutes.)
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Money: $121
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:29 pm

Akira kicked open the door, holding a bag of groceries, however, kicking the door seemed to of backfire and hit him, knocking him down on the ground making a loud thud however, the groceries still in one place

"That was uncalled for," He stood up and opened the door normally "Yo, I'm home,"
He placed the bag of groceries on the table, carefully taking out the vegetables, fruits, and meat. Under everything was a pile of frozen Taiyaki.
Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:37 pm

(I made a posts and it didn't go through and it said it did...*cries* and Akira...how is Ichi and I suppose to bond when you're with us most of the time? XD)

"Food." Shi said walking to Akira. He did the insensitive thing and opened the bag. Screw the Taiyaki. It wasn't something he was in the mood for. His hand grabbed the eggs. He went to the cupboard to grab a cup then crack two eggs. Considering he has gotten back into his routine of toning his muscles and keeping his strength altogether it would be a good idea. He downed the raw egg yolks then wiped his mouth.

"Akira," Shi said, "Have someone write a list next time."
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:42 pm

(I know XD Theres no point in bonding now)

Ichirou went toward the grocery bag in silence, lifting it up and onto the table. He peered inside it, taking everything that he decided he didn't want, and setting it aside on the table. Ichirou decided on an apple, something that he didn't have to cook to eat.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Money: $121
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:49 pm

(Ohhhh ^^ You were bonding. Righhhhhttt)

He blinked for a second. He looked at the Taiyaki and rubbed his chin. He had no intention to share it anyway so he shrugged.

"Hmmm..." He picked up a sheet of paper, "List?" He wasn't fond of the idea mostly because he could never mind the list anyway, but he started to trail off out of the kitchen mumbling to himself.

Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:55 pm

No homework. Ame is who knows where. He had to rest his muscles. What were this current options? He could lie around being useless and dirtying the place while he watched car chasing movies. Shi had today to do nothing. Tomorrow he'll be busy packing to attend his sister's piano recital.
"Or I could just do it..." Shi mumbled to himself then smirked thinking how he could drag Ame along. "And since I might as well," his eyes flickered to Ichirou, "What food do you like?" Shi when he was around saw that Akira and he were the ones who were not completely picky. It wasn't a bad thing, but he had to buy enough certain food to make everyone content.
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:59 pm

He faced toward Shi, biting into his apple every couple seconds. Ichirou thought about the food that they would sell at a grocery store, instead of what his gourmet chef tended to cook for him. He decided to settle on two to three choices that would be easy to make.

"Spicy Curry. Miso Soup. And Tea."
Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:06 pm

"Preferred meat?" Shi asked arching an eyebrow. "Beef, Chicken, Turkey, Tofu, Pork, Lamb, Venison, Steak?" His mother made all different curries and many spicy curries that had alternate recipes. Yes, his mother did once make spicy curry using venison.
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:10 pm

"Beef. You just have to get the ingredients and I can make it myself."

He responded in an indifferent voice. Ichirou wouldn't mind Shi helping, as long as he didn't mess things up. That would really tip off his temper.
Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:17 pm

"Yah, yah," Shi said flapping a small note pad. He had to decide what fish, vegetables, and other such. He wanted to make some nice meals for Ame. Then he noticed. They needed a table and if they decide to not get one they'll have to look into a maid service.
Shi also found they did not have certain appliances. "I guess I'll get a rice maker too..." Shi said sweatdropping how their apartment required improvements. "And possibly a vermin inspector."
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:19 pm

Ichirou, in a way, was feeling more comfortable to Shi. He wasn't forcing him into things like others had before.

"I can pay for the inspector and the other appliances we'll be needing."

He looked around the nearly empty kitchen, still not use to it's flaws of creaking, dirt, and unsupplied uses.
Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:27 pm

"Appliances you can go ahead, the inspector," he paused, "Is on me." He had a brother who was a real estate agent. He had plenty numbers and people who owed him favors. They may not get along and like he ever did with his older siblings, but if they saw a potential law suit he'll jump in. "A couple them owe my brother a favor anyways," Shi said grabbing his cell phone and dialing a speed number.
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:33 pm

Ichirou nodded. Another person who takes advantage of other's oweing and favors, something that happened commonly in business. He picked up his phone and dialed a home appliance company that his family was fond of. He spoke in short answers, the person on the other line knowing by number, that he was the son of the Izanagis. Ichirou occasionally used his hands to show emphasis while talking, and did so while on the phone. He listed the appliances that he needed; Mixer, Rice Cooker, New Pots/Pans, Plates, Bowls, Utensils, ect.

"Within 12 hours. Apartment 69, Ouran."

Ichirou spoke on the phone, about when he would need the appliances in by and location on delivery. After getting the total, without a good bye, he hung up the phone, replacing it into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:43 pm

(I love the fact Shi is truly a middle child xD)

"Ouran, eh?"

"What you find it a surprise I'm enrolled?" Shi said twitching his eyebrow with a pissed off mark on his head.

"I'll send someone, he'll drop in sooner than you think."

"Show off..." Shi mumbled closing his phone. He directed his attention to Ichirou. "Our inspector will literally drop in sooner than we think."

(Yay sky-diving vermin inspectors! XD)
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:52 pm

(xD Smart Idea...Using every possible reason to get connections through your siblings.)

Ichirou responded to Shi while taking out a booklet of checks from an inner pocket of his coat.

"Alright. Appliances are arriving within 12 hours."

He continued to estimate the room's size and the area of the entire apartment itself. Ichirou remembered driving by mansions outside of town, on his way moving here. The imagery of a home similar to his own, seemed welcoming. But his father restricted him from buying anything except things that were needed. He would be able to get around appliances, before his father noticed he had spent any money.
Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:11 pm

(A brother who's in real estate, a sister in graphic design, a brother in gaming, a younger sister in piano, a younger brother in track shooting, and then the youngest brother is the baby of the family that's sick....XD)

"Alright," Shi repeated confirming their calls. He pointed a finger towards an empty space. "Say, since we most likely won't buy a table," he said sighing then rubbing the back of his neck, "Do you want me to build something for storage?" Then his arms crossed. "And I think if the inspector confirms that we can add two more outlets."
Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:12 pm

(*smacks Shi* You're doing this to impress Ame!
Shi: *grabs head annoyed* Hey stop smacking me!
And you don't give Ichirou gratitude...tch
Shi: Why should I!? >:/
Ugh...*smacks head* Shi *shakes head*)
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:17 pm

(Let's see...my siblings. Myself. And a half sister that came out of an affair between a commoner and my father. Thats about it xD)

Ichirou finished writing out the check of a 3-digit number value. He signed it, then placed it back in his pocket until the delivery men arrive.

"Sure. Need any help?"

He observed the area of the room Shi referenced. It would seem more...furnished if they did add a few touches to the poorly built apartment.
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:17 pm

(Talking to yourself? Haha)
Back to top Go down
Shi
New Student
Shi

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:22 pm

(xD I haven't done that sort of thing in a long time...say 5 years?)

"Yeah," Shi said nodding, "Wood is heavy."
He's strong, but wood can pile on.
"Actually..." his fingers snapped then he cracked his fingers, "I have nothing else on the platter today, so I can easily redo the kitchen." The first thing is first. "Is Akira still here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitchen
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next