Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Kitchen

Go down 
+12
Vertigo Valentine
Sigismund
Evangeline
wolffang
Ame Hikari
BerrySoul
Kairi Blue
Regulater
tsuki
Kazuki
Akatsuki
Mizune Shinase
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:45 am

First topic message reminder :

Kitchen
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet
Money: $104
Tickets: 0

Kitchen - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:11 pm

"Um..."Kairi scratched her head as she tried to shook away the blush."Well...don't mind me."She said with a little laugh and turned to Luna."By the way this is Sigismund.He is going to stay here for a while.Sigismund this is Luna,my room-mate and my almost sister."She said and gave a soft smile.What the hell was wrong with her?!Her heard still raised as it was running away from the hell hounts.

(no problem...but too bad...)
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Money: $55
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:14 pm

Luna took another sip of her soda and glanced at the boy. He was just in his boxers. "Well Kairi...looks like my sister founder herself a boyfriend..." With her cold eyes she glanced at the boy. "And the boyfriend is sitting close to my sister..." With one last drink Luna threw the can away and started to walk out. "Don't do anything to hurt her...or I'll hurt you...you have been warned..."
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Kitchen - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:19 pm

Kairi looked at her as Luna walked away.A little sigh left her."This was...ok..."She muttered as she expected the can Luna threw away to be thrown to the boy."Don't mind her.She can be like that at times.Luna just wants to protect me that's all."Kairi turned to him and laughed as he was still only in his boxers."And let's face it...You're not giving her much to work with."
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:29 pm

Sigismund continued to smile and he bowed his head to Luna. He then sort of blushed when she called him Kairi's boyfriend. He then scratched the back of his head and smiled, then he looked to Kairi, and smiled while he held her hand. He loved her, and didn't care who knew or who didn't like it. He would protect her, and would do everything in his power to see her smile all the time. "I won't let down your trust, and I swear to do everything in my power to make her life with me a happy one, no matter the cost." Sigismund replied. Then when she left he let out a sigh of relief, he thought she would throw the can at him. "Its okay and yeah I understand that... yet I wasn't expecting to be woken up until morning hahaha. Well shall we go and try and help you sleep?" Sigismund said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dividedarms.darkbb.com
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Kitchen - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:33 pm

Kairi smiled and nodded as she took his hand and headed towards her bedroom.Her heard was finally calming down but it was still pretty fast."I think that's almost impossible."She said as she thought that Luna will check on them every five minutes.There was a slight blush on her face as well as a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:38 pm

Sigismund followed Kairi while they held hands. He smiled and shook his head while sighing. "It shouldn't be that hard... and yeah I can see that hahahah. Yet its late in the night so she might just fall asleep like us hopefully hahaha." Sigismund replied as he followed her.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Kitchen - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:57 pm

Kairi walked in the kitchen with a small yawn as she streched her hands over her head.She looked around the room and it was empty.She smiled,atleast she could cook something to eat.She went around the kitchen taking some things out and starting to prepare what ever she was cooking.When she was done she smiled and place the meal in the oven.Not long after it was done and she looked at it.The pizza looked perfect...at least to her.She left it in the oven so it won't get cold and walked out going back to her room.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:22 pm

Luna slowly walked into her kitchen. She was only half asleep yet again. The morning was kicking her butt and the problem didn't look like it was going to be solved any time soon. "I hate mornings..." Luna opened the fridge and pulled out a soda, made her way to the table and sat on it.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Kitchen - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:24 pm

KAiri walked in and saw Luna as always looking like she was beat up in the morning.She skipped to her and hugged her."Hey sis!"She said and let her go walking to the fridge and taking out a can of soda for herself."You want something to eat..there's pizza"
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:26 pm

Luna opened the can and nodded. "That would be nice..." She took a sip and glanced at Kairi. "So how long is he staying again?"
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Kitchen - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:30 pm

Kairi took out the pizza and cut a rather big piece of it and placed it in a dish.It was still pretty hot so she just placed it infront of Luna."Homemade."She said with a smile and leaned on the counter opening her can."I don't know...until he finds his own place.Why?"
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:34 pm

Luna took a bite of the pizza. "No reason...I was just wondering that's all..." She closed her eyes and thought for a moment. "What was his name again..? I feel like I've seen him some where before..." Luna took another sip of her soda and thought for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Kitchen - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:37 pm

"Sigismund Godfred."She said and took a sip of her soda."I don't know...maybe you met somewhere..."She answered with a smile and sat on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:42 pm

Sigismund finished up with his shower, and had just dryed himself off. Once he put on his new pair of clothes he walked towards the kitchen with his hands behind his head. When he entered the kitchen his eyes saw Kairi, and Luna. He gave them both a warm smile, and moved to the fridge. Before he did though he saw the pizza Kairi had made, and he turned and bowed. "Can I have piece." Sigismund asked hoping to get a slice.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:45 pm

Luna took another bite. "You don't need to bow everytime you want something...you're staying here so just ask..." Her eyes glanced over at Sigismund.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Kitchen - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:46 pm

Kairi smiled at Sigismund as he walked in the kitchen.She stood up and took another piece just as big as Luna's and placed it in a plate."Of course.And you don't have to bow."She siad and placed the plate on the table for him to eat.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:49 pm

Sigismund smiled and scratched the back of his head laughing. "Sorry, I just feel better doing it hahah." Sigismund replied as he sat down to eat. Once he did he began to eat. Kairi's pizza was amazing. It was so good he felt like crying. Yet he didn't he fought that off, and kept eating eaching every bite. Sigismund then looked up to the two and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Kitchen - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:52 pm

KAiri smiled as she leaned on the counter again."I guess you like it."She said with a small laugh."You want more?"Kairi then looked at Luna and pointed at the pizza."What about you,sis?"
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:53 pm

Luna closed her eyes. "So...Sigismund...where are you from? Did you live here your whole life or somewhere else?" She took another bite of her pizza and nodded at Kairi. The pizza was good, and she wasn't going to miss out on it.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:56 pm

Sigismund laughed, and then nodded. "Yes its really good Kairi." Sigismund replied smiling. Then he looked over to Luna who asked him where he lived before. Sigismund shrugged. "A good number of places actually. I lived in the US for a bit, then I lived in Russia for maybe a year, and after I moved back to the US, then came here." Sigismund replied smiling. Sigismund then went back to eating.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:58 pm

Luna looked down at her last bite of pizza. "Must be nice...to be able to move around like that..." Slowly she finished off that pice and downed it with the rest of her soda.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Kitchen - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:00 pm

KAiri placed another slide in both their plates and went back to drinking her soda.She was happy they liked her pizza so a small smile was on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:07 pm

Sigismund frowned, and looked down at the table. "Not really, its actually a huge pain... I have to leave old friends, and make new ones... my time in Russia was hell... getting trained by some ex-Spetzna is not fun..." Sigismund replied as he shivered. Sigismund quickly shook that thought out however, and looked up smiling to both of the girls.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:15 pm

Luna stared at her pizza, not picking it up. "I still think it would have been nice..."
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Kitchen - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:21 pm

Kairi placed the can on the table and took a piece for herself and sat on a chair taking small bites of it while listening to their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kitchen - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitchen
Page 16 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next