Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Kitchen

Go down 
+12
Vertigo Valentine
Sigismund
Evangeline
wolffang
Ame Hikari
BerrySoul
Kairi Blue
Regulater
tsuki
Kazuki
Akatsuki
Mizune Shinase
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:45 am

First topic message reminder :

Kitchen
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Money: $55
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:30 pm

Luna shook her head and took a giant bite of her new slice of pizza. Quickly she stood up and got a glass of water. "But it must have been hell for you, so don't let my cold lifelessness bring you down...which I tend to do to people..."
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:34 pm

Sigismund nodded a bit. "Yeah there were times when I was free to drive around or bike around and look at nature, or see some historic sites. Yet in Russia my eyes were some times swollen shut ahahah!" Sigismund replied. "Don't worry Luna haha." Sigismund reasured Luna with a smile. Then he looked at Kairi. "So how many places have you been to in your life Kairi, and same to you Luna?" Sigismund asked the two.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dividedarms.darkbb.com
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:36 pm

Luna closed her eyes and took another drink of water. "As in for fun or as in where my father dragged me too?"
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet
Money: $104
Tickets: 0

Kitchen - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:38 pm

"Not many..."Kairi said as she took another bite."I am from England so that leaves me with two places.Here and England."She added and finished her pizza.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:47 pm

Sigismund continued to smile, and looked at the two. "Well I ment both I guess, I know the feeling of having your father drag you places you don't want to go." Sigismund replied to Luna. Sigismund then looked at Kairi. "England? whats it like over there?" Sigismund asked interested with a smile.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:47 pm

"I went to the US a few times...." Luna replied. "But that was because of my father..." She placed her glass down and took another bite of her pizza. "Othere than that I was stuck in the house in Kyoto 'til my dad got me into here..."
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Kitchen - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:50 pm

"RAiny..."She muttered as she stood up and placed her plate in the sink washing it."But it's really beautiful.You should visit it sometime."Kairi said with a small smile as she turned to look at them.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:52 pm

Luna nodded. "If it's rainny then I'll come see it. Then it'll be one step closer to finally getting out into the world and living..." She sighed and finished her pizza.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:57 pm

"hmm... well he US isn't bad, although it can be bad most of the time since it was lead by some bad leaders..." Sigismund replied shrugging. "I'd love to go to England one day. I hope I can go with you one day." Sigismund replied lovingly as he looked at Kairi.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Kitchen - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:00 pm

Kairi smiled and walked to him sitting next to him."I'd loved that."She said and smiled softly at him.The girl then turned to Luna."If you want you can come with me the next time I go home."
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:03 pm

Luna smiled at her. "That would be nice...." Just as quick as the smile came it left with a big sigh. "And speaking of home....my dad wants me to see him soon...more work has to be done, so that means I get to watch my sisters do things while I get coffee, or food, or stay out of the way..."
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:22 pm

Sigismund moved his head closer to Kairi's as he smiled at her he gave her a wink, and chuckled. Sigismund then kissed Kairi gently, and afterwards looked over to Luna, and frowned. "Thats wrong. From what I see, or rather hear your working you butt off, just to get his attention. Why though? I mean you could get anything you wanted. Your beautiful and it should be easy for you to find someone to support you as I do with Kairi. You also have the brains, and the common sense to know what to do and what not to do. I think your father is taking you for granted. You shouldn't try so hard to try and get his blessing, it should be the other way around." Sigismund told Luna.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Kitchen - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:28 pm

Kairi gave a small smile when he kissed her then she also turned to Luna.She stood up and went to her giving her a hug."And you also have an awesome sister...who will always be here for you."She smiled childish with a small laugh."So just say if you need something."
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:31 pm

Luna sighed. "What I need is away out of that life...I've been doing so well to stay away from him and my family...but in the end it's still my family..." She returned the hug. "And aslo need to figure out what I'm good at..."
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:05 am

Sigismund nodded his head in agreement to what Luna said about needing a way out of her current life. He could understand that due to all the emotion and stress she had to endure. Sigismund was about to reply and say something when Kairi told Luna she'd support her, and be her sister. Sigismund lovingly smiled towards Kairi, he truly was a luck guy. He was in love with a kind and caring woman. "Well I can help you with all of that Luna. Just let me know what you like, and I'll help you find something. I'll do my best to help out Kairi's sister." He told Luna smiling.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:11 pm

Luna glanced over at him. "You know what....you smile a lot...why are you so happy all the time?"
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:12 pm

Sigismund gently laughed and shook his head. "I smile because I can, even after all the hell I've been through I still smile to as to not stress anyone out, or worry. I've been through hell and back in a way, yet even with that I still smile, because I like to forget the past and look forward into the future." Sigismund replied smiling.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:56 pm

Luna glanced to the side. "Well why don't we try and get that wonderful smile of yours to figure out how to do something useful..." She sighed. "Like come up with a plan to get me to do something constructive..."
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:22 am

Sigismund smiled and laughed. "Well your the one who wanted to know why I liked smiling. And I have an idea, what about the band Vertigo is starting up? It should be the perfect thing for you to try out, and see if you like." Sigismund told Luna smiling.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:02 pm

She nodded. "Why not. It gives me a chance to do something..." She glanced to the side and let go of Kairi. "But that's only for now..." She stretched.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:06 am

Sigismund laughed, and then walked over to Kairi, and Luna. Once there he brought them in for a group hug. "Alright Luna, it should be one hell of a fun time." Sigismund said smiling. He was happy he'd get to help out Luna. He wanted to see her smile one day no matter what.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:50 pm

Luan sighed when he hugged her. "I might as well try it..."
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Kitchen - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:14 pm

Kairi smiled as he hugged them and she hugged back."Ok I'm getting a little tired so I'll go to my room."She said as she let them go and headed for the door."Later guys."Kairi smiled one last time and walked out.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:32 pm

"Have a good sleep sis..." Luna replied after her.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:50 pm

Sigismund, smiled, and waved goodnight to Kairi. "Night Kairi, love you." Sigismund said as he watched her head off to her room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kitchen - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitchen
Page 17 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next