Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Kitchen

Go down 
+12
Vertigo Valentine
Sigismund
Evangeline
wolffang
Ame Hikari
BerrySoul
Kairi Blue
Regulater
tsuki
Kazuki
Akatsuki
Mizune Shinase
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:45 am

First topic message reminder :

Kitchen
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Money: $55
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:04 pm

Luna glanced over at Sigismund. "Now what?" She shifter her gaze to her hair and started to mess with it.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet
Money: $104
Tickets: 0

Kitchen - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:55 pm

Kairi walked into the kitchen and to the fridge.She took out a soda and drunk it up only in a couple sips.She threw the can away.She then opened the frige and took out a chocolate cake.Quite big actually.She sighed and placed it in a box then headed for the door,
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Kitchen - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:28 am

Kairi walked in the kitchen and then to the frige.She opened it and saw a cake."Umm,by the way...I have to tell you something."Kairi muttered as she took out a slice if the cake and set it on the table and sat on a chair."I kind of lost a bet to Vertigo..."She said and took a bite wondering how he would react.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:48 am

Sigismund sat down at the table and watched Kairi look through the fridge. He then raised a brow at what she had to say. "You lost a bet to Vertigo? What was it that he won? Did you have to kiss him? Dating him? Break up with me?" Sigismund asked in a worring tone. He loved Kairi, and he would feel betrayed if any of these were the truth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dividedarms.darkbb.com
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Kitchen - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:54 am

"NO!Nothing like this...."She said with a smile as she shook her head and placed her hand on his hand."There is no way that that will happen just 'cause someone told me to do it."She looked to the ground."Actually I have to make him a cake every day and...I have to call him...'Vertigo-sama'."
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:01 am

Sigismund let out a sigh of relief, and smiled gently as he felt his loves hand on his. He was so lucky to be with her. Sigismund then began to laugh when she told him what the bet was. "Wow, that must be fun. As for the new name I can only smile, and laugh, love." Sigismund replied.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Kitchen - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:05 am

Kairi nodded with a smile."Well there is one more catch...I...I have to bring him the cakes and call him...that..in the band room in front of the whole band.I just wanted you to know so there won't be any problems."She said and took another bite of the cake.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:10 am

Sigismund shook his head, and smiled. "Thanks for telling me Kairi. I'm alright with it, just its going to be a bit bothersome, and its going to feel odd with you calling him that, but a bets a bet right Kairi? hahaha. Don't worry I wouldn't judge you, but I will feel a bit jealous with you calling him Sama. I had to call you that two nights ago, remember?" Sigismund replied smiling as he held her hand while giving her a smile which said how much he loved her.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Kitchen - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:14 am

Kairi almost chocked at his last comment.She turned to him with a glare then she gave a fake smile."You know I'm eating..."She said and turned to the cake."If you feel jealous I'll call you something else just say what.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:20 am

Sigismund shook his head. "Sorry, I didn't mean to make you mad." Sigismund appologized as he moved Kairi so she was sitting on top of him. "No, I was only kidding Kairi... you know I know its early to say still but there are times when I feel as if your just the right woman for me. I mean there are times when I wish I could ask you to marry me." Sigismund told Kairi as he rested his head on her shoulder gently.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Kitchen - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:25 am

"Wow..."Kairi muttered when he moved her so she was sitting in his lap.She smiled and kissed neck."I'm not mad...And I feel the same way about you.But don't ask me to marry you..atleast not now, 'cause my family would freak out."She said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:30 am

Sigismund lighlty chuckled at her sudden reaction to sitting on his lap. He then smiled when she kissed his neck. Sigismund's eye litup and he turned to face her. "I wonder if our families would be okay with us being engaged and when we finish up school we marry?" Sigismund wondered aloud. "And my parents would do the same, but I don't really care, because I love you, and don't care what anyone thinks. I'm yours forever, both body and soul." Sigismund told Kairi as he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Kitchen - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:35 am

Kairi smiled as she wrapped her hands around his neck kissing back.She closed her eyes enjoying the moment.Then she remembered that the last time this happened in the kitchen Luna walked on them.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:19 pm

Sigismund smiled during their kiss, and brought her a little closer, then she suddenly pushed away from him mid kiss. "Wha- OH! I know why you stopped. hahaha, Kairi we won't be doing that until you feel comfortable or want to do it." Sigismund replied to Kairi's action.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Kitchen - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:48 am

Kairi smiled and shook her head as she stood up."It's not that...and I know what you just said."She said and took the plate taking the last bite of the cake and washing it in the sink."It's just the last time we were kissing here Luna walked in and she wasn't really happy about it..."
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:28 am

Sigismund rested his head on the table, and thought for a bit. "True she wasn't happy with it at all... and yeah I hope you knew what I said hahaha. After all we did make love that night too." Sigismund replied.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Kitchen - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:33 am

Kairi shook her head with a smile as she finished the dishes.She turned to Sigismund and walked to him."I'll go take a shower..."She said and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:36 am

Sigismund kissed her back and nodded his head. "Alright love, take your time, and relax. Or we could take one together~? hahaha, just kidding I'm going to make myself something here, and I'll meet you in bed love." Sigismund replied, as he stood up from his seat.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Kitchen - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:41 am

Kairi smiled at him and started walking to the door."I really think you're gonna sleep on the floor."She joked and walked out going in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund
Freshmen
Sigismund

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:43 am

Sigismund laughed at her joke, and went on to make something to eat. Once he made sure he had everything out, and ready he began to get to work. Once he started there was no stopping him until he was done. Cooking was something he loved to do just like his lover Kairi.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Kitchen - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:13 pm

Kairi walked in the kitchen and yawned.She placed the laptop on the table and pull her hair up."Still sleepy..."She muttered to herself as she rubbed her eyes and went to the counter making herself some coffee and then,with the cup in hand,she walked to the table and sat on a chair.Kairi took a sip of her coffee and checked her emails and almost chocked as she read the last one."Shit..."She whispered and replied back but didn't really expect an answer.She shook her head with a loud sigh.Nothing I can do about it...She thought and started writing something.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:18 pm

Luna walked into the kitchen and glanced back at the puppy. "Well she is yours...you can name her whatever you want. Then we can put the name on the tag I got." She glanced at the boxes of different sweets and cakes and sighed. "So which one do we want to open first?"
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Kitchen - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:22 pm

"Strawberry!"She said and picked up the puppy again."Noo no chocolate!"She changed her mind as she turned to Luna with a smile."Well I can't come up with a name on my own.It's not fun that way.So you're helping sis,like it or not!"She said and patted the dog as she let him on the ground.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:25 pm

Luna smiled and looked at the puppy. "Well she's grey...and has really floppy ears..." She sorted through the different cake boxes and found a chocolate cake. "Why not call her Ash? She like a fireball."
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Kitchen - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:32 pm

"Hmm..."Kairi thought for a moment with her finger on her chin.Then smiled once again."I love it!"She said all cheerful and bent down to touch the puppy again."Hey Ash..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kitchen - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitchen
Page 18 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next