Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Kitchen

Go down 
+12
Vertigo Valentine
Sigismund
Evangeline
wolffang
Ame Hikari
BerrySoul
Kairi Blue
Regulater
tsuki
Kazuki
Akatsuki
Mizune Shinase
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:45 am

First topic message reminder :

Kitchen
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Money: $55
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:36 pm

Luna nodded as she looked down. "Yes...I'm going to talk with him and see him face to face. But that won't be for a while still. And another thing.....I found the girl Vertigo-sama was looking for..."
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet
Money: $104
Tickets: 0

Kitchen - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:43 pm

-Aw,really.-I said with a somehow bothering smile.-Well then his trip was for NOTHING.-The last word I said a little louder so Vertigo would hear it.
Then I shook my head and turned to Luna again.
-And who is it,if I dare ask?-I asked and raised an eyebrow but almost jumped back.-And why the hell are you calling him 'sama'?
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:49 pm

Luna started to laugh at herself. "Yeah...that kind of ties into the story." She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath before starting. "So as it turns out me and Eve-chan were talking and you know how bad of a lier she is...she was talking about Vertigo-sama and started to bite her lower lip and didn't look at me the whole time. So it turns out she's the girl he's been looking for...

"And then me and her made a deal," Luna continued. "I would tell Vertigo-sama I liked him if she told him who she was. She did and they had a fight and I haven't seen her since. Vertigo-sama found me and I told him and we happened to play a game of tag which I lost in so I have to call him Vertigo-sama for the reast of the month....and be his maid..."
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet
Money: $104
Tickets: 0

Kitchen - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:55 pm

I listened and listened and finally sat on a chair as I closed my eyes.The whole story is crazy...So he wanted to find that girl so badly only to have a fight with her and then why wouldn't Evangeline just say who she was from the begining.And Luna told him she liked him and he made her her maid.The same stupid bet he had with me.I am so happy he is not in the room 'cause I would have killed him.
-So?What did he say when you said you liked him?-I asked right now there were others questions I also wanted to ask but that seemed as the right one.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:26 pm

"Well he started to blush and wondered why I would like him..." Luna replied. "And the only reasons he won that stupid bet was because he held my hands behind my back and how do you get your hands back like that...and then the timer goes out."
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:36 am

Luna walked into the kitchen and over to the fridge. Quickly she glanced inside to fine some chocolate bars still crammed in the back. "Alright....I still have some in here."
Back to top Go down
Otaku786
Sophomore
Otaku786

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:03 pm

Haru followed her to the kitchen, but stopped in the doorway as she took in the sight. Her eyes widened slightly. The kitchen, indeed, was the scene of a food fight.
Haru chuckled. "Looks like you guys had fun."
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:09 pm

Luna nodded. "Yep...there's flour over here as well. Vertigo cleaned up the eggs on the wall for me...but the rest I think was frmo Kairi having a fit over him being back. I calmed her down enough though..." She handed Haru a chocolate bar and took a bite from hers. "She was really mad at him for leaving."
Back to top Go down
Otaku786
Sophomore
Otaku786

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:17 pm

Haru took the chocolate bar and thanked her. While unwrapping it a bit, she asked, "Kairi-san is close to him?"
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:22 pm

Luna nodded. "Vertigo really liked her once before. But they had a fight one night and the next day they saw one another she was with Sigismund...who I happened to meet for the first time in this kitchen in his boxers. But The two were really close. But when he just left like that she was really upset about that. I wasn't helping matters either. I was kind of bumbed out about it as well which only made her more angry with him. And then I have him in the kitchen when she ges home from who knows where and it's not really the first thing she wanted to see."
Back to top Go down
Otaku786
Sophomore
Otaku786

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:28 pm

Haru bit into her chocolate bar and took time to enjoy its taste before she spoke again. "So...even though she's marrying this Sigismund-san, she's a bit possessive of Val-k--Vertigo-san still?"
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:34 pm

Luna laughed and shook her head. "No no she's over him. She knew he liked her when I told her that. But she got hurt by a close friend. And now I'm thinking she's going to be even worse now that she knows I like him..." She started to nibble on her chocolate bar. "That might make things very hard. I mean if it was any other guy out there she wouldn't be so like this, but since it's Vertigo-sama she's going to either like having him pay for things or something else horrible that pops up in her mind."
Back to top Go down
Otaku786
Sophomore
Otaku786

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:40 pm

"Is that what she's like?" Haru chuckled and took another bit of her chocolate bar. She had only met Kairi once or twice and didn't know the girl all that well. "Well, perhaps Vertigo-san just has that affect on people." she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:46 pm

"No Kairi means well and she like my sister," Luna replied. "She really nice most of the time. Or at least she's nice to me. So you can see this is going to be hard on Vertigo-sama. Kairi being like a protective sister to me while she knows what Vertigo-sama is like. I just hope she doesn't start betting with him again. Who knows what would happen."
Back to top Go down
Otaku786
Sophomore
Otaku786

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:53 pm

Haru nodded. "I see what you mean." She was quiet for a minute, mulling over the situation while she nibbled at her chocolate bar. Her eyes scanned the kitchen, taking in the damage that was left to clean. The most she could see of it was flour. "Well," she glanced back at Luna and offered a small smile. "I'm sure everything will straighten itself out. Try not to worry about it too much."
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:00 pm

Luna nodded and glanced at the mess they still had to clean up. "So...do you want to clean the floor or the counters? It's more or less the same amount of flour that I threw at him...."
Back to top Go down
Otaku786
Sophomore
Otaku786

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:20 pm

Haru laughed lightly. "I'll take the floor." she finished off her chocolate bar and threw away the wrapper. She stood on one of the bare patches of the floor that hadn't been touched by flour. She looked around. "Do you have any white vinegar? And a bucket if you have one."
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:47 pm

Luna nodded and grabbed the vinegar and handded it to Haru. Quickly, making sure not to step on the flour she walked over to the kitchen closet and pulled out a bucket. "Do you want to use the mop or just a towel?"
Back to top Go down
Otaku786
Sophomore
Otaku786

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:53 pm

"A towel would be fine." She smiled and took the vinegar and bucket over to the sink. She began to fill it with water. As she did so, she remembered back to the time her mother showed her this. She'd been baking a cake with young Haru, but somehow got into a flour-fight. She remembered her mother's bubbly laugh and sighed, turning off the faucet.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:57 pm

Luna nodded and grabbed two towels before closing the door. She walked over to Haru and handed one to her and glanced at the counters. "This is going to be so much fun...." she said with a sigh. She waited for Haru to finsih with the water. "So why are we using that to clean with?"
Back to top Go down
Otaku786
Sophomore
Otaku786

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:06 pm

Haru threw the towel over her shoulder, lifted the bucket out of the sink, and smiled at Luna. "My mother used to do this to get flour off the floor. It works really well. She was always into those home remedies and stuff."
She set the bucket of water on the floor. Then she opened the vinegar bottle and tiptoed around the kitchen, spilling some on all the spots with flour. When she was finished, and wrinkled her nose and laughed. "It never did smell the best but it gets the job done."
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:13 pm

Luna watched and wrinkled her nose as well. "Who really does?" Slowly she, making sure not to step anywhere, and started to clean the counters. "That most be really helpful when there were messes. Have anyother ones?"
Back to top Go down
Otaku786
Sophomore
Otaku786

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:25 pm

"Sure," Haru smiled. "I have a book of them at home. You know, for when my sisters got into trouble. You can borrow it if you'd like."
She took the towel from her shoulder, tiptoed back over to the bucket, and plunged the towel into it. She wrung it out and got down on her knees to start scrubbing the nearest mess of flour and vinegar.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:28 pm

"I would really like that Haru-chan," Luna said sweetly as she scrubbed the counters. "Just to see them quickly would be enough for me. I don't want to keep it too long from you. Just bring it over one day and I'll look at it or I could go over to your apartmant and see it, if you aren't to busy there."
Back to top Go down
Otaku786
Sophomore
Otaku786

Wallet
Tickets:

Kitchen - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:39 pm

Haru smiled at her. "Don't worry about it, you can keep it as long as you'd like. My apartment isn't as..." she glanced around the kitchen. "Eventful as yours." she chuckled.
She continued to scrub the area of the floor around her until the flour was gone. She inwardly praised herself, glad that she remembered her mother's teachings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kitchen - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitchen
Page 31 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next