Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Garden

Go down 
+28
Shishi Haruma
Evangeline
Raven
Shiro-hi
Vertigo Valentine
Labelisa Kitten
Otaku786
Yoru Kuromori
FallenStar
lunastar
Kairi Blue
kanamayrain
Kimiko
ArigatoDomo
SoftWhisperOfALullaby
BerrySoul
Kinomechan
tsuki
Regulater
Steve Jenkins
Momo16
wolffang
Akihiko
Kazuki
Ame Hikari
Akatsuki
Shaddow
Mizune Shinase
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Garden - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Garden   Garden - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Garden
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Castella
New Student
Castella

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

Garden - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:13 pm

Sora grinned.
" I know what you meant - I just like traditional and historical kind of clothing." She glanced down at her clothes as Evangeline looked her up and down. " Sure! - I adore shopping - if you saw my wardrobe, you'd love it, I'm certain."
Back to top Go down
http://youmustbemadtowanttoreadaboutmylife.blogspot.com/
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Money: $55
Tickets:

Garden - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:53 pm

"Neahahaha~ I knew I chose the right friend to be my shopping my partner." she giggled. "How about you? What are your likes?"
Back to top Go down
Castella
New Student
Castella

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:02 am

Sora put a finger on her chin as she thought.
" If you're talking about clothes, then I tend to go for tight jeans, tall boots and a fashionable jacket - what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:14 am

"Nooo. Ahaha~" she smiled playfully, "I mean, aside from clothes, what are your likes?" she chuckled, "For example, me, I'm usually up for gaming consoles, rollerblades, and musical instruments." she told her.
Back to top Go down
Castella
New Student
Castella

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:08 pm

" Oh, you meant my interests? Sorry - Well ... I like to play the piano, video games - and I like writing. A lot." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
BerrySoul
Sophomore
BerrySoul

Location : in wonderland! Am also that ninja stealing your cookies!

Wallet
Money: $53
Tickets:

Garden - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:54 pm

Berry hops through the garden when she sees Evangeline and she smiles "Evangline!!" she runs to her "Who's your friend?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:03 am

"Writing? Ooh, like poems and stuff?" she beamed as she asked the girl. Just then, she saw someone familiar, then grinned and waved at her. "Hi Berry. This is Sora. Sora Yamamoto from Class.. err.. I don't really know." she scratched her cheek as she completely forgot to ask the new girl which class she was from.
Back to top Go down
Castella
New Student
Castella

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:47 pm

" Yup - I'd love to get a book published one day." she smiled, when a girl ran over to them - someone Evangeline knew?
" Pleasure to meet you. - I'm Sora, from class 3A. Come to think of it which class are you from?" she said, turning to Evangeline.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:40 am

"Haha. Class 1A all the way. "she beamed. "You know, you kind of remind me of someone I know. She likes writing as well, and speaks different languages, and comes from who-knows-how-many countries." she chuckled as she recalled. "You're not somehow related to Ame Hikari, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Castella
New Student
Castella

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:24 pm

" Really? Pity we're not in the same class. Er ... nope! But I'd be interesting in meeting this Ame Hikari person, for sure. What class is she in?" she asked, curious.

Looks like this school is gonna be fun. she thought, happy.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:04 pm

"Uh, the red badge. Oh right, class 1A as well.. Ahaha.." she told her. "And yeah. You two will surely get along well." she laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Castella
New Student
Castella

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:40 am

" Great." Sora smiled at the two for a moment, then glanced at her wristwatch.

" Er ... sorry but I had better get going. Lots to do, being new and all." she scratched her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:27 am

"Right. Okaaay~" she smiled at her, "Call me if you're lost.. Or the other way around. Ahehe." she beamed.
Back to top Go down
wolffang
Senior
wolffang

Wallet
Money: $173
Tickets:

Garden - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:19 am

Kiane walks in quietly.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Money: $60
Tickets:

Garden - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:34 am

Raven walked in the garden, there was ni sign of her she sighed, For all we know she could be at home. This place is way too big, for all I know as soon as i leave she could come here. Raven sat on the ground and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://blueandblackroses.deviantart.com/
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:59 am

Luna was getting close to the garden with no one in sight. "I think I'm going to win this time...." she said to herself. All she had to do was not do anything stupid and make her trip or fall or what she just did. She stepped on her left foot wrong and stumbled to the ground once more. "Ugh....it seems I keep finding myself here on the ground lately...."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:00 am

Raven guessed that the grgen was another ten to fifteen metres away from where she was. Her legs where already scratched from the bushes, each time a branch scrapped her across her legs she felt like she was free and that she wasn't tyed up to some place unable to leave.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:06 am

Vertigo sighed carrying a white bag on his hand. He finally arrived in the garden and looked for Raven and Luna.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:09 am

Luna sat on her knees and dusted herself off of all the grass that she just fell on. Slowly she stood up again and noticed that her left foot was starting to hurt somewhat. Must have hurt it when I feel....oh well what does it matter? She noticed Vertigo and waved over at him, walking as if nothing was wrong. "So I see you made it over here..."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:12 am

Raven leaped over the last bush and laneded in the garden, only it was the end of the garden. Her left hand which was on the gound started to sting, she looked at it.I'm such an idiot. It landed between two rose bushed. She sighed as she carefully lifted it out and started to pick the thorns that was in it. She tried to make to expressino of pain on her face as she pulled then out, It hurts more getting them out. Soon they were all out and she was almost at the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:16 am

Vertigo chuckled and shook his head. He dropped the white bag on the ground and opened it to get the medical kit. "I went pass the infirmary. I kind of knew this will happen." he smiled and took some bandages and adhesives.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:18 am

Luna heard Raven and froze for a moment. She closed her eyes and shook her head, slowly glancing around to where she was at. "Umm....are you alright back there? You aren't in serious pain are you?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:20 am

"I 'm fine. I stuffed up on my landing." She laughed
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:20 am

Vertigo walked over to Luna and gave her a bottle of hydrogen peroxide and and whole roll of bandage. "Tend to your wounds. I'll take care of Raven-san. If you don't know how to, just sit there for a while, I'll tend to it after I get her here." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:22 am

"Like I said before, I'm-fine. Go and help Luna." She said pointing to Luna.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Garden - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garden
Page 35 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next