Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Garden

Go down 
+28
Shishi Haruma
Evangeline
Raven
Shiro-hi
Vertigo Valentine
Labelisa Kitten
Otaku786
Yoru Kuromori
FallenStar
lunastar
Kairi Blue
kanamayrain
Kimiko
ArigatoDomo
SoftWhisperOfALullaby
BerrySoul
Kinomechan
tsuki
Regulater
Steve Jenkins
Momo16
wolffang
Akihiko
Kazuki
Ame Hikari
Akatsuki
Shaddow
Mizune Shinase
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Garden - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Garden   Garden - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Garden
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Money: $55
Tickets:

Garden - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:23 am

"I'm not hurt!" Luna protested as she walked over to the bench. Angerily she sat down, happily to get off of her foot. "See...I've completely fine. I could run around and not have to worry about a thing. You just go make sure she's fine."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

Garden - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:28 am

Vertigo sighed. "Alright you two, stop being so stubborn. It's making things more difficult for me." he went over to Raven, took her and carried her on his back, then walked over to the bench where Luna was sitting. He looked at her foot. "You slightly sprained your ankle." then looked over his shoulder to Raven. "And you.. it's obvious. You have scratches everywhere." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Money: $60
Tickets:

Garden - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:30 am

"Thats normal. Its called having fun." She said as she crosseed her arms.
Back to top Go down
http://blueandblackroses.deviantart.com/
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:31 am

Luna didn't glance over at Raven. She wasn't sure if the scratches were deep enough to draw blood or not. But she wasn't taking any chances. Slowly Luna moved over so she wasn't so close to Raven and closed her eye. "Just deal with Raven first...."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:38 am

"It's normal habit of mine, trust me" Okay maybe it's the first time I fell in a rose bush but yeah, I'm fine. "So go and help Luna, didn't you say her ankel was sprained?"
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:40 am

Vertigo nodded noticing how uncomfortable Luna was. He set his bandages and poured over the adhesives on Raven's scratches and wounds before wrapping bandages around it.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:43 am

Luna kept her eyes closed and faced to the side so not to suddenly see what Vertigo wa doing. She wasn't in the mood to get terrified to death. The kick she could handle...those scratches not so much.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:44 am

"hey, hey I told you it was alright." Raven said as she yanked her arm away from him, "what is that stuff anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:49 am

Vertigo chuckled and shook his head. "Would you rather I put you to sleep first and do this, or just cooperate willingly?" he smiled and took her arm again. "These are adhesives to prevent infection." he began putting bandages and wraps around her arm.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:51 am

"Just let him do his work Raven..." Luna mumbled coldly. "We don't need to see you all cut up and hurt like you are....."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:53 am

"I can just pour salt water on it later. And look it isn't that bag. ot just proves that I am clumsy." She said yanking her arm back, "For all you know I could be alergic to that stuff."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:57 am

Vertigo chuckled and shook his head. "It's an adhesive. You can't possibly be allergic to it." he took her arm back. "And be still. I'm already almost finished."
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:59 am

Lunaa let out a sigh of relief to hear that. "Yeah...so just let him finish his work Raven..."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:00 am

Ravne felt like running. She looked up to see a person heading towards them. she ran towards him, "Trent save me!" She said as she hid behind her older brother, he looked at her confussed.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:05 am

Vertigo sighed and shook his head. "Well, good thing I finished fixing you up just in time." he smiled. He stood and walked to Luna and squatted to take a look at her ankle. "Hmm. I can't believe you sprained your ankle because of a mere trip." he laughed and took out the bandages.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:08 am

"Well the last time I tripped I landed head first into a tree...." Luna mumbled. "And you don't have to fix my ankle you know that right? It doesn't hurt that badly so what's the point in wasting your stuff on me?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:11 am

"Raven??" trent looked at her, "the purple hair colouring was for you?"
"Yes why?"
"I thought it was for Eric so I swich it to a permerment."
"YOU WHAT!" raven had her older brother already on the the ground pushing him closer to the ground with one leg on his back, "Mum is going to kill me!"

Raven and Trent have a sibling fight untill Raven cooled of, which was ten minutes later.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:18 am

Vertigo smiled. "It's not my stuff. It's the infirmary's." he chuckled. He took out an ankle support and wrapped the bandages around her ankle with the support. "It'll heal overtime. It's not that bad. But don't overwork yourself." he smiled and locked the bandage with a pin. "It's done. Fast and easy." he smiled.

He looked at Trent and chuckled. "That must have hurt."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:21 am

"Yeah, don't get on her bad side, she is a completly diffrent person." Trent said as she got the dirt out of his shoulder lenght black hair.
Raven leaned on a tree crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:25 am

Luna glanced down at Vertigo. "You never told me something..." She stood up and dusted herself off again and shook her head. "What do you...." She paused and chaced her mind. "What color rose do you like Vertigo-sama?"
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:29 am

Vertigo raised his brow and looked up at Luna. He chuckled. "Why did you ask all of a sudden?"

He stood up and placed the things back to the white bag. He looked at Trent. "So, do you study here?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:36 am

"No I graduated last year." He answered, "I am Trent Cross, Ravens older brother."
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:45 pm

"What? "Luna asked. "Are you telling me that I can't asked a simple question? After all we're in the garden." She glanced over at Trent. "Well it's nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:32 pm

Vertigo scratched his head and looked at Luna. "No. I war just curious why you asked." he looked back at Trent. "Hi. Nice to meet you.. I'm Vertigo Valentine."
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Garden - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:20 pm

"And I'm Luna Ookami," Luna said feeling stupid for not saying it sooner. "If you're Raven's older brother....then why do you let her do that to you? I don't know much about brothers...but wouldn't you fight back?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Garden - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garden
Page 36 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next