Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Forget-Me-Nots

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Chihara Okazaki
Sensei
Chihara Okazaki

Wallet
Money: $44
Tickets:

Forget-Me-Nots - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Forget-Me-Nots
created by [tsuki]

A little shop with little items for people to buy. Show someone you care about them. Great for all occations! The shop has most of it's smaller stuff in the front and the bigger things in the back.

Items being Sold

Flower necklaces=$7
Simple necklaces=$6
Silver necklaces=$8
Sports keychains=$3
Numbered keychains=$2
Girly hats=$5
Ballcaps=$4
Treasure Boxes(small)=$10
Treasure Boxes(larger)=$12
Stuffed animals=$5
Hard candies=$3
Chocolates=$4
Picture Frames(Small)=$5
Picture Frames(Medium)=$6
Picture Frames(Large)=$7

Employees? (Hiring!)

2 Cashiers
1 Stocker

Quote :
When an item is sold, the customer must fill out a receipt, which is sent/PMed to Chihara Okazaki labeled as "Receipt"

The receipt is as followed:

Customer:
Employee:
Store’s Owner:
Store’s Name:
Item(s) Bought:
Total Cost:

Just copy/paste, fill it out, then send it to Chihara Okazaki.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Money: $55
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:41 am

((OOC: Sorry, my mom called))

Luna blinked at him. "Like what? What do you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Shigeo Shiraga
New Student
Shigeo Shiraga

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:44 am

"Hm...," Shigeo rubbed his chin and closed his eyes. "How about a swim? Do this place have a lake?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:46 am

"A swim....?" Luna asked. "And yeah this place has a lake. It's at the park."
Back to top Go down
Shigeo Shiraga
New Student
Shigeo Shiraga

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:48 am

"Why not? I did it back in my hometown," Shigeo said. He grabbed Luna's hand and pulled her to the door, "Come let's go."

(I'll post first.)
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:50 am

Luna was shocked that he was just pulling her along. "Alright already!"

(K)
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:15 am

Luna walked over to the door and unlocked it while turning the lights on. "Alright Eve-chan, here we are. Just pick one out and I'll go bring it out from the back for you..."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:23 am

"That one." she immediately pointed at the milk chocolate with almonds. "Neahahaha.. Thanks Luna-chan." she grinned. She cleared her throat and looked at her, "Alright, so, how exactly are you planning to tell him?"
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:24 am

Luna walked in the back and grabbed a box that she wanted. "Umm...I-I really don't know how to do it..." She handed the box to Evangeline and sighed. "I'm good at helping others but when it comes to myself I have no clue...."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:34 am

Evangeline took the box with an excited grin. She then looked at Luna. She placed the box on the table first and sighed. "Alright, pretend I'm Vertigo." she smiled as she took a couple of steps back.

"Ah, hiiii Luna-chan, err, Luna-san." she waved as she walked towards her and smiled. "So, I didn't expect to see you here." she chuckled. (<--because Vertigo always chuckles. XD)
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:38 am

Luna didn't know whether to laugh at the fact that she added the chuckle at the end or not. But she took in a deep breath and glanced at Evangeline. "Oh Vertigo....this is my shop...you know, the one I was telling you about that one....night....before you left...."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:47 am

Evangeline pondered for a moment what Vertigo would have said in this kind of situation. She suppressed the urge to laugh as she find this extremely funny.

"Ah, this is the shop. Do you still have some spare cakes? I could use a blueberry cheesecake one." she blinked, Wait, that's what I would say. But good enough since Vertigo likes sweets anyway..

She sighed and sat on one of the chairs. "Yeah, I'm sorry to leave all of a sudden. I've never been good at saying goodbyes. Hehe~" she was about to scratch her cheek, but then scratched her head instead. (<--muwahaha..ftw!)
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:53 am

Luna glanced down and tried to hold back a laugh. "It's altight Vertigo...I understand you have a hard time with this kind of things...." She thought for a moment. "Oh...if you hadn't noticed, I cut my hair..." She glanced at Evangeline wondering what she would say as Vertigo. "And no you ate most of my cakes already...."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:00 am

Evangeline almost bashed her own head on the table. Of course, if she was Vertigo, he'd notice the hair first. Stupid. "Yeah, I noticed it. But I just thought I'd let you tell me first since I don't know if I might... affect... your feelings if I ask something... that... may be somehow personal." she smiled. Although deep inside, she was thinking what Vertigo would have said. This should be pretty easy for her since she's a genius. She's just hadn't done anything like this before. Finally, she sighed. She was going to take this seriously already.

"What happened, Luna-san? Why did you cut your hair.. if you don't mind me asking." she looked up at her.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:05 am

Luna glanced at her. "Why....?" Luna bit the bottome of her lip and walked over to her. "Well you see....my dad...I never really told you the real reason why I went to America...I was dragged by my mom to go to a business meeting with my dad and sisters, but he wasn't there and my mom flew back on her own, or with him none of us knew for sure...but I cut it to be able to talk with my dad. If no now then soon. He hates his family wemen having short hair and cutting it this short would be a statement....and it would help me from 'running' away from my problem..."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:11 am

Evangeline smiled. "It suits you anyway." she chuckled once again, "But of all the things that you could have done, you cut your hair? Why didn't you just call him and ask him to come over?" she wasn't sure if Vertigo knew the issue about his father, so she concluded he still doesn't know.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:17 am

Luna started to figet. "Well I did call him up on his birthday but he didn't pick up....not a big shocker. I mean he didn't even say anything to me on my birthday..." She tucked her hair behind her ear. "And cutting it is a very big deal Vertigo....I've never had it short in my whole life as I can remember..."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:24 am

Evangeline's eyebrow raised a bit. She wasn't sure how Luna can turn this conversation into a confession, but she simply let her handle the situation.

"You must have really missed your father then? Going to as far as cutting your hair just to see him." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:28 am

"No...I don't miss him...." Luna replied. "I don't miss him and that's not the point that I wanted to get to!" She shook her head and glanced at Evangeline. "I wanted....I wanted to say....is that....." She started to mumble. "That I like you...."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:34 am

Evangeline's jaw dropped. "You're going to tell him straight to the point?! I thought, well, being you, you'd at least ask him what he thinks of you first." she scratched her cheek. She shook her head. "Something like this..."

"Hey Vertigo... you said something about the letter.. and blablabla." she said in a very high pitched tiny voice. "then he goes..."

"Ah, the letter, so, blablabla.." she said a in a deep male voice. "then you go..."

"So, i was wondering... what you think of me..." she said again in the tiny voice. "And then of course you lower your head and blush. and he'll get what you mean. get it?"
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:41 am

Luna lowered her head and blushed. "Yeah....but it was just too hard with it being you..." She glanced to the side and sighed. "I....I can just do it in front of you but you aren't really Vertigo so what he'll really do isn't something neither of us can really get. Would he get upset about my hair? Would he ever no it's me? And about the reason about cutting it....I don't think I ever told him about that."

She glanced back at Evangeline. "And I know you're trying to help, but he did promise to take me somewhere....if he ever comes back....." She sighed again. "But who knows if that would happen."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:50 am

Evangeline nodded then chuckled, "Hehe, I perfectly understand what you mean. Besides, it's hard being Vertigo. Especially knowing he likes to flirt with girls." she shook her head as she felt dizzy just thinking about it.

"But seriously, Luna-chan, don't blurt it out like that when you tell him. Bahahahaha~ Whatever happened to the conservative Luna that I know? And.. and... Bahahhahaah! It's just funny when you mumble like that." and she laughed out loud. After a couple of seconds, she calmed down.

"Ehem, anyway, going back to the point, sorry. I just haven't seen you like that before, so it's quite.. it's quite... bahahahaha! hilarious!" aaaand, she laughed.

"Gaah, alright... I'll stop now. Ehem ehem. Anyhow, just do what you need to do. You'll be fine." she nodded.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:56 am

Luna started to smile and laugh at her. "Well it was hard not to laugh at you while you were him. I mean Eve-chan....even adding the little chuckle at the end like that! I almost couldn't believe you did that!" She stopped after a while and glanced at her again. "But I do thank you for this....it might help later when I do see him agian..."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:39 am

"Ahaha~ Well, you got to admit; he likes to chuckle a lot." she laughed. "Anyhow, I'm sure you can do it. You're Luna, for god's sake. Besides, Vertigo is a doofus, so don't worry about it too much." she grinned. "And I do believe he'll be back. You know him."
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:18 pm

Luna nodded. "Yeah, he can be out there from time to time. And since he's looking for you you know he'll be back here in a while." Luna smiled to herself. "Yeah, he does chuckle a lot, doesn't he."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:32 pm

"Yea~ Don't worry. He will." she laughed lightly. She closed her eyes and folded her arms behind her head as she leaned back against the chair into a comfortable slouch. "Just out of curiosity..." she opened an eye to glance at Luna. "...what made you like him?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forget-Me-Nots
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next