Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Forget-Me-Nots

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Chihara Okazaki
Sensei
Chihara Okazaki

Wallet
Money: $44
Tickets:

Forget-Me-Nots - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Forget-Me-Nots
created by [tsuki]

A little shop with little items for people to buy. Show someone you care about them. Great for all occations! The shop has most of it's smaller stuff in the front and the bigger things in the back.

Items being Sold

Flower necklaces=$7
Simple necklaces=$6
Silver necklaces=$8
Sports keychains=$3
Numbered keychains=$2
Girly hats=$5
Ballcaps=$4
Treasure Boxes(small)=$10
Treasure Boxes(larger)=$12
Stuffed animals=$5
Hard candies=$3
Chocolates=$4
Picture Frames(Small)=$5
Picture Frames(Medium)=$6
Picture Frames(Large)=$7

Employees? (Hiring!)

2 Cashiers
1 Stocker

Quote :
When an item is sold, the customer must fill out a receipt, which is sent/PMed to Chihara Okazaki labeled as "Receipt"

The receipt is as followed:

Customer:
Employee:
Store’s Owner:
Store’s Name:
Item(s) Bought:
Total Cost:

Just copy/paste, fill it out, then send it to Chihara Okazaki.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Money: $55
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:47 am

Luna quickly unlocked the story and turned on the lights. "It isn't much but it's something. I think it might get busy around Chirstmas time and Valinines day...." She held the door open for Shigeo to walk in.
Back to top Go down
Shigeo Shiraga
New Student
Shigeo Shiraga

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:48 am

Shigeo walked in and looked around the place. "It's cute," he grinned. He glanced back at Luna, "Thanks for holding to door open by the way."
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:52 am

Luna closed it. "You're welcome." She walked over to the counter and leaned against it. "Why don't you look around."
Back to top Go down
Shigeo Shiraga
New Student
Shigeo Shiraga

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:54 am

"Will do!" Shigeo said giving her a thumbs up. He walked around the store looking at various things. He paused and glanced at Luna, "What made you open this place up?"
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:01 am

Luna smiled as she glanced to the side. "Well you see Shigeo-kun I've always thought that even if it's just a small gift, people should get a gift. And I named it after one of my favorite flowers, Forget-Me-Nots.....they mean to not forget and love. So if you get a gift that means you're loved."
Back to top Go down
Shigeo Shiraga
New Student
Shigeo Shiraga

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:59 pm

Shigeo nodded and looked at all the key chains. "That's a very good reason to open up this shop," he said as he glanced back a her smiling.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:13 pm

Luna glanced back at him. "Thank you very much. And if nothing else this place could be used for when people forget about birthdays or something."
Back to top Go down
Shigeo Shiraga
New Student
Shigeo Shiraga

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:23 pm

Shigeo nodded and walked to Luna; he sat down and looked up at Luna, "When is your birthday?"
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:26 pm

Luna smiled to herself. "Well sorry but you missed it already. Mine is Octobe 10th..." She tucked some of her hair behind her ear. "Well when's your birthday?"
Back to top Go down
Shigeo Shiraga
New Student
Shigeo Shiraga

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:28 pm

"March 18...I'm gonna be 19!" Shigeo grinned. "Aren't you proud of me," he said as he swayed his head from side to side.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:32 pm

"To make it to 19 is something...." Luna replied. "What do you plan to do on that day?"
Back to top Go down
Shigeo Shiraga
New Student
Shigeo Shiraga

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:33 pm

"Hm...Fruit party?" Shigeo said. He hummed, "Or just sleep somewhere and do nothing."
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:35 pm

Luna started to laugh. "A fruit party? That's interseting....but somehow not suprising coming from you."
Back to top Go down
Shigeo Shiraga
New Student
Shigeo Shiraga

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:38 pm

"I'm glad it's not surprising though," Shigeo said smiling. "It just proves that you know something about me," he sang.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:42 pm

"Well I guess that means your right." Luna agreed. "I'll have to get some kind of fruit candies in here one day. I wonder how they would sell...."
Back to top Go down
Shigeo Shiraga
New Student
Shigeo Shiraga

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:42 pm

"I would by them!" Shigeo exclaimed raising his hand. "Well depends on the flavor and if their natural or not," he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:43 pm

"Yeah....but that might not be for a while. "Luna continued. "And with the holidays coming soon I don't know if I will be able to ask for some or not."
Back to top Go down
Shigeo Shiraga
New Student
Shigeo Shiraga

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:47 pm

"True. True," Shigeo nodded. He leaned back on his hands and looked up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:50 pm

"So Shigeo-kun.....now that you've seen some of the city, what do you think about it?" Luna asked as she walked behind the counter and grabbed a broom.
Back to top Go down
Shigeo Shiraga
New Student
Shigeo Shiraga

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:53 pm

"It's quite nice along with the people here so far," Shigeo commented. "I like it all in all though," he grinned.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:56 pm

Luna started to sweep up. "That's good to hear then. Most of the people around here are nice and some people are suffering from drama at the moment...." She paused for a moment. "And I'm gong to be in the middle of one little act sooner or later..."
Back to top Go down
Shigeo Shiraga
New Student
Shigeo Shiraga

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:01 pm

"Well I hope that goes well," Shigeo said. He stood up and stretched. "Need help cleaning?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:03 pm

"Umm sure..." Luna answered. She handed him the broom. "You sweep up and I'll clean the windows."
Back to top Go down
Shigeo Shiraga
New Student
Shigeo Shiraga

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:04 pm

Shigeo took the broom before he started to sweep. He paused slightly and looked at his watch before sweeping again.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:06 pm

Luna walked into the back and grabbed the cleaning suplies for the window. She walked over and started to spray the window before wiping it away, letting more light in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forget-Me-Nots   Forget-Me-Nots - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forget-Me-Nots
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next