Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Hospital

Go down 
+16
Sigismund
Vertigo Valentine
blackbloodfangs
Kinomechan
Shiro-hi
Regulater
kanamayrain
Akihiko
Steve Jenkins
FallenStar
Ame Hikari
kuramasgurl018
Momo16
wolffang
Yoru Kuromori
Mizune Shinase
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Hospital   Hospital - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hospital
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet
Money: $104
Tickets: 0

Hospital - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:11 am

The doctor put some gloves on and pointed at the bed so Kiane would sit there."Ok,young man.Let's see what we've got."He said with a littl smile as if has had hundrets cases like this one.On the other hand Kairi was outside the room kind of freaking out.What to do?!What to do?!She thought as she walked around nervously not really caring that everyone looked at her strange.After a while she sat down and started tapping her food so she could relax...it wasn't really working.For some reason if it was her in the room she couldn't care less but now that it was one of hers friends the story was different.
Back to top Go down
blackbloodfangs
Freshmen
blackbloodfangs

Wallet
Money: $45
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:35 am

Suki kept her grip on him "I don't want to let you go, if I do you'll go away" she said quietly
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:58 am

Vertigo blinked twice. "U-uhm." he scratched his head. "But you need to rest. Besides," he chuckled. "You can't possibly hang in there for the rest of your life right?" he laughed.
Back to top Go down
blackbloodfangs
Freshmen
blackbloodfangs

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:04 am

"No I'm fine!" she said as she stayed hanging on
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:09 am

Vertigo sighed. He sat on the bed feeling tired after everything that happened. "Uhm, Suki-san." he scratched his head. "I really think you should let go now. Your condition might worsen."
Back to top Go down
wolffang
Senior
wolffang

Wallet
Money: $173
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:41 pm

Kairi Blue wrote:
The doctor put some gloves on and pointed at the bed so Kiane would sit there."Ok,young man.Let's see what we've got."He said with a littl smile as if has had hundrets cases like this one.On the other hand Kairi was outside the room kind of freaking out.What to do?!What to do?!She thought as she walked around nervously not really caring that everyone looked at her strange.After a while she sat down and started tapping her food so she could relax...it wasn't really working.For some reason if it was her in the room she couldn't care less but now that it was one of hers friends the story was different.

Kiane did as told. He winced slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Hospital - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:51 pm

The doktor removed the bandage as carefully as possible and took a look at the wound."Hm..I see."He muttered and walked to a table near one of the walls.In the mean time Kairi was still sitting infront of the room looking at the door.

(just asking will he need stiches?And how big is the wound?)
Back to top Go down
wolffang
Senior
wolffang

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:15 pm

The wound is about his hip to ecxept its open
Hospital - Page 19 2007-4-17-chu-03
Kiane looked at the doctor.
Back to top Go down
blackbloodfangs
Freshmen
blackbloodfangs

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:25 am

Suki let go slightly then finally dropped on the bed. She crawled back into bed and hid in her covers
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:46 am

Vertigo sighed and stood up. He walked towards the corner, sat on the floor, and leaned against the wall. He closed his eyes to rest. "Scream if you need anything.". He was too tired since he lost a lot of blood after all.
Back to top Go down
blackbloodfangs
Freshmen
blackbloodfangs

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:56 pm

Suki moved so she could look at him. She felt bad for him seeing his condition. She got out of bed and went over to him. She pulled him up by his arms and led him over to the big chair by her bed and sat him in it. "The floor is no place for you to be if you don't feel good. Don't you go making me worry now ok. You look after me alot and I owe you this at least" she said as she put a spare blanket around him and put a pillow at the back of his head. She then kissed his forehead gently "Don't overwork yourself ok"
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:41 pm

Vertigo chuckled. ''Don't worry, I won't die yet.'' he laughed.
Back to top Go down
blackbloodfangs
Freshmen
blackbloodfangs

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:48 am

"Hey! And don't go talking like like you hear me. It's not nice to talk like that baka" she said as she tapped his forehead
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Hospital - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:16 pm

The doctor put a local anesthesia to Kiane and then closed the wound with about 20 stiches and then cleaned it."Ok young man.I think you should stay here a couple of days so the wound won't open up.And I will sent a nurse in to check on you after an hour or so."The doctor said with a smile and pointed to the bed."You should rest now."The doctor went out and Kairi jumped on her feet."Is he ok?!He'll live right?!"The doctor laughed and pointed at the door."He is fine and you can see him if you want."Kairi nodded and knocked on the door before opening it and going in."Hey,are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:20 pm

Vertigo looked at her lazily. ''If I die, it's your fault for making me worry all the time.'' he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
blackbloodfangs
Freshmen
blackbloodfangs

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:14 pm

"Noooo please don't say that. You're making me worry now" she said childishly. Then she smiled and kissed Vertigo sweetly on the lips "Thats to make the pain go away"
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:25 pm

Vertigo blinked. ''S-suki-san..'' he scratched his head as he looked to the side.
Back to top Go down
BerrySoul
Sophomore
BerrySoul

Location : in wonderland! Am also that ninja stealing your cookies!

Wallet
Money: $53
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:40 pm

Berry looks around and gets up and walks out of the run with the teddy bear
Back to top Go down
wolffang
Senior
wolffang

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:33 am

Kairi Blue wrote:
The doctor put a local anesthesia to Kiane and then closed the wound with about 20 stiches and then cleaned it."Ok young man.I think you should stay here a couple of days so the wound won't open up.And I will sent a nurse in to check on you after an hour or so."The doctor said with a smile and pointed to the bed."You should rest now."The doctor went out and Kairi jumped on her feet."Is he ok?!He'll live right?!"The doctor laughed and pointed at the door."He is fine and you can see him if you want."Kairi nodded and knocked on the door before opening it and going in."Hey,are you ok?"

"A couple of days....I can't do that...."Kiane said laying down. He looked at the door to Kairi, "Yea I'm fine...but this is really going to mess my thoughts up, since I can't think in this place.."Kiane said, He sighed closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
blackbloodfangs
Freshmen
blackbloodfangs

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:56 am

Suki giggled "You're so cute Vertigo-kun. I like it" she said as she kissed him again "Feel better soon ok"
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 8:00 am

Vertigo shuffled his hair. "Um, Suki-san, I have something I want to talk to you about."
Back to top Go down
blackbloodfangs
Freshmen
blackbloodfangs

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:49 pm

Suki sat on the bed and nodded "Sure thing you can tell me anything. You know that right?" she said as she waited for him to speak "Oh but if you don't want to tell me anything that's cool too I wouldn't want you feeling uncomfortable" she said with a cute smile
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:42 pm

Vertigo sighed. ''Suki-san, what am I to you? What I mean is, what do you think of me?''
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Hospital - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:18 am

"Oh.."Kairi said and walked to the window looking outside."Do you need anything?Do you wan me to call Mina or something?"She asked as she turned to him.
Back to top Go down
wolffang
Senior
wolffang

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:19 am

"No my thoughts are of purposing to her, its a surprize.."Kiane said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hospital - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hospital
Page 19 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School :: Town :: Town Square-
Jump to: