Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Hospital

Go down 
+16
Sigismund
Vertigo Valentine
blackbloodfangs
Kinomechan
Shiro-hi
Regulater
kanamayrain
Akihiko
Steve Jenkins
FallenStar
Ame Hikari
kuramasgurl018
Momo16
wolffang
Yoru Kuromori
Mizune Shinase
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Hospital   Hospital - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hospital
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet
Money: $104
Tickets: 0

Hospital - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:30 am

"Really?That's great."Kairi said with a smile."Ok if you need anything let me know."
Back to top Go down
wolffang
Senior
wolffang

Wallet
Money: $173
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:58 am

Kiane smiled lihtly, "Sorry to make you worry...."Kiane said.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Hospital - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:00 pm

Kairi smiled and nodded."You bet you have to be sorry.That was quite a big wound...not to mention open and bleeding."She said and sat on a chair near the window.Kairi laughed a little and turned to him."You don't have to be sorry.That's what friends are for,right?"
Back to top Go down
wolffang
Senior
wolffang

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:42 pm

Kiane let out a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Hospital - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:47 pm

"So what now?"Kairi asked as she streched her hands up.
Back to top Go down
wolffang
Senior
wolffang

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:51 pm

I don't know"Kiane said, closing his eye then slowly openin them \.
Back to top Go down
blackbloodfangs
Freshmen
blackbloodfangs

Wallet
Money: $45
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:50 pm

Suki smiled at him "Is that what's bothering you? Well the truth is I really really like you way more than a friend. I think you're sweet, caring but you also have a bad boy side which is cool. You make me smile and laugh and you are always there when I need you. You make me happy whenever you're around yet I sometimes worry that you push yourself too hard just for me. You tell me to be careful yet sometimes you're not so careful yourself and you get hurt. I love how you're passionate about your love of cake and I love how you always stick up for what you believe is right. To sum it up I love you for who you are" she said with a sweet smile
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:58 pm

Vertigo blinked, then scratched his head. ''Um, I see.'' he smiled. Then mumbled to himself, ''Bad boy image? Really? Hmm.'' he shuffled his hair. Then he looked at her. ''But, um, the truth is, I don't think I'll be able to return your feelings for me. You see, I think I'll be leaving Ouran any time soon, bec. I'm in search for someone special.'' he sighed. ''I care for you that's why I'm telling you this.''
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Hospital - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:30 am

"Yeah,me too."Kairi muttered and closed her eyes feeling a litle tired from all the worry.
Back to top Go down
wolffang
Senior
wolffang

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:39 am

Kiane sighed.
Back to top Go down
blackbloodfangs
Freshmen
blackbloodfangs

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:30 am

Suki looked down at her hands "O-oh I see" she said as she got up and went to the door "Don't worry Vertigo I'm used to it she said as she put on a fake smile to reasure him "I'll o et you some water" she said quickly as she ran out the door and down the corridor And I let myself get close to him she thought as she kept running
Back to top Go down
BerrySoul
Sophomore
BerrySoul

Location : in wonderland! Am also that ninja stealing your cookies!

Wallet
Money: $53
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:21 am

Berry walked around with the tebby bear in her arms she was trying to find Vertigo she was worried about his wounds.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Hospital - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:34 pm

Kairi stood up and streched her hands up."I think I'll go get us some drinks."She said and went to the door and as she opened in a nurse came in."Sorry,but I have to check up on Kiane's wound."Kairi smiled and let her in the room."Yeah,sure."She said and turned to the boy."I'll be right back."With that she went out and the nurse went to the bed."Ok,let me see if the bandage needs to be changed."

Kairi walked out and closed the door behind her.She sighed and rubbed her eyes.She hated hospital and even now by just standing in one her hand hurted like hell.She started walking around to get something to dring.A girl passed her by and it took Kairi only a second to realize that that was Suki.She turned around and followed her only with sight as she raised an eyebrow.Was everything alright?She then turned back and looked at the direction the girl came from.There was a room with it's door opened.

"Wonder what happened?"
Back to top Go down
wolffang
Senior
wolffang

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:47 pm

Kiane allowed the nurse to check, "How long must I stay here?"Kiane asked.
Back to top Go down
BerrySoul
Sophomore
BerrySoul

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:00 pm

Berry travels up to the roof and looks around..she goes to the railing and looks down and sighs..she holds her teddy bear close..
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:23 am

Vertigo smiled. Then his phone rang. He looked at his pocket, already knowing why. He took his phone and answered the call. He lowered his eyes. "Yes. I understand. I'll be right there. Thanks." then ended the call. He sighed and forced a smile. He stood up and took his backpack. He walked over to the bed and left a card.

He glanced back one last time. Then turned around and left the room. He arrived outside the hospital moments later. The black car was already waiting for him. He opened the door and went in. And the car sped away to the airport.

Inside the card was his letter:

Spoiler:

(lol. Just look at the "Absent?" topic in the OOC section)
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Hospital - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:20 pm

"Ok.Everything is fine Kiane.You should be out of here at a day or two."The nurse said and smiled.After that she left the room.

Kairi finally took the drinks and walked back to Kaine's room.She opened the door and held the two cans infront of her face."Ok so do you want soda...or soda...?"She said and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
BerrySoul
Sophomore
BerrySoul

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:22 pm

Berry had seen Vertigo get in the car but before she could yell to him or run down to stop him the car was gone...she sighs and says to herself "Maybe the next time I see him, he wont get hurt.." she smiles slightly but leans up againist the railing. A peice of paper flew by her she knew who it was from and she read it "He's not coming back.." she read out loud and sighed as it fell to the ground below.."Figures.." she sighs and walks down from the roof...
Back to top Go down
blackbloodfangs
Freshmen
blackbloodfangs

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:30 am

Suki was sitting up on the roof tears streaming her cheeks "The one person I actually wanted won't be coming back" she said as she watched the black car drive away
Back to top Go down
wolffang
Senior
wolffang

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:22 pm

Kairi Blue wrote:
"Ok.Everything is fine Kiane.You should be out of here at a day or two."The nurse said and smiled.After that she left the room.

Kairi finally took the drinks and walked back to Kaine's room.She opened the door and held the two cans infront of her face."Ok so do you want soda...or soda...?"She said and smiled at him.

Kiane nodded to the nurse and sighed. then Kairi walked in,Kiane laughed lightly, "Soda~"Kiane said.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

Hospital - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:13 am

Kairi nodded and walked to the bed sitting on the edge.She gave him one of the cans and then opened her own and took a sip."So whole much longer do you have to be here?"She asked and looked around."This place is giving me the creeps."
Back to top Go down
wolffang
Senior
wolffang

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:12 pm

"Tonight and til noon towarrow."Kiane said.
Back to top Go down
kuramasgurl018
Junior
kuramasgurl018

Wallet
Money: $167
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:26 am

Mina is unconscious as she gets brought there.
Back to top Go down
wolffang
Senior
wolffang

Wallet
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:28 am

Kiane walked into the hospital and Alex sat down. "I need help please" Kiane asked the nurse at the front desk.
Back to top Go down
kuramasgurl018
Junior
kuramasgurl018

Wallet
Money: $167
Tickets:

Hospital - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:31 am

Mina is unconscious as a stretcher is brought out and she gets taken to a room to be examined to determine what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hospital - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hospital
Page 20 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School :: Town :: Town Square-
Jump to: