Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Sporting Grounds 1

Go down 
+14
Kimiko
wolffang
Kinomechan
Yoru Kuromori
kanamayrain
kanathewolfzodiac
Ame Hikari
Kazandravk
tsuki
Kazuki
Akatsuki
KoreanDream
paperXcranes
Mizune Shinase
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

An area to play sports
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:38 am

Vertigo blinked then looked down at her. "Hmm? What kind of request it that?" he chuckled. "Of course I'll always be your friend." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Money: $134
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:39 am

Ame let out a sigh, "Most think that my friendship is nothing important." she mumbled. She pulled his hair slight and smiled, "You promise?"
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/ShaininguAmeKyohaku/profile/
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:55 am

Vertigo chuckled. "Of course." he smiled.

"I promise."
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:34 am

Ame sighed lightly and smiled, "Thank you. Your very nice to me." she said placing her hands on her knees.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:41 pm

Vertigo looked up as the rain already stopped. Nevertheless, he remained there. "So what's up with the promise being your friend anyway?" he chuckled. "I just find it interesting though."

(btw, the lake is finally vacant.lol.we can have another post there while still keeping this one. let's just say we went there after a couple of days.lol)
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:01 pm

(Sure. You can post first. XD)

Ame whined softly before sighing. The rain stopped... She shrugged, "Most just brush me off like I am just some other person who wants to be friends for a day."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:41 pm

(no way. Ladies first.^^)

Vertigo scratched the back of his head."Hmm. I dont think so. Maybe that's just the people they are. They dont pretty much like expressing their feelings."
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:46 pm

(Nuuuu~)

Ame sighed, "I don't know. People are weird..." she mumbled. She closed her eyes, "I just feel bad when people cast me aside."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:58 pm

(Yeaaaaa~)

Vertigo chuckled. "Don't worry. Im not one of those people." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:59 pm

(Noooooo.....xD Fine..)

Ame let out a childish laugh, "I am glad you said that. Vertigo, you are the best."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:39 am

Vertigo chuckled. "Of course I am. You should've known that the first time met." he laughed. "Naw, I'm just saying who I am. I'm not the type to simply abandon people." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:50 am

Ame shifted her weight, "I am too heavy?" she asked glancing his way. She felt out of place sitting in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:18 am

Vertigo chuckled. "No. I just feel like I'm carrying an elephant on my lap." he laughed. "Kidding. Nope. I told you, with that tiny frame of yours, I don't even think I can feel anything." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Money: $55
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:50 am

Luna had come to the sporting grounds for no reason at all. She just wanted to get out of her home and to do something with her hands. What she stumbled across was archery equpment still out. "Well I can do that at least..." Slowly she got herslef a bow and smome arrrows. She was fair at this, not the best in the world. Quickly she let the arrow go, just missing the middle.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:54 am

Vertigo closed one eye, then let go of the arrow, hitting the middle of the target. He chuckled and scratched his head. "I still got it." he smiled. He had been concentrating on the target a while ago that he didn't realize earlier that Tsuki had arrived. He looked at her. "Ah, Tsuki-san. Haha. Hi." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:58 am

Luna glanced over at Vertigo and gave a small wave. "Hello..." She walked over to him and drew again. "You can call me Luna-chan if you want...." She shot the arrow, hitting the bullseye. "We're in a band together..."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:03 am

Vertigo laughed. "You're right." he chuckled as he pulled one arrow against the bow. He looked at her. "By the way, you personally joined the band, didn't you? Why did you join?" he smiled. "I'm just curious to know." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:14 am

Luna lowered her bow. "I joined to help myself..." She glanced over at him. "I want to make myself a better person so joining the band is going to help me out in the end."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:16 am

Vertigo laughed. "I thought so." he chuckled. "Usually one would join a band to 'have fun'." he smiled. "And I think your reason is a lot awesome." he chuckled again.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:20 am

Luna shook her head and drew another arrow. "Well to have fun is one day going to be apart of it." She paused. "But I am having fun. I don't really know the last time I got to be kind of silly like this." She readied the arrow. "So how do you know how to use a bow and arrow?"
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:24 am

Vertigo chuckled and let go of the arrow, hitting the middle once again. "I've studied martial arts in France. And that includes the use of weapons." he laughed. "So this thing is actually pretty easy for me." he smiled.

He looked at her. "Just wondering. You said you joined the band to make yourself a 'better' person." he scratched his head. "I'm not really sure how joining a band will do something like that." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:31 am

Luna let go of the arrow, missing again. "Well to someone like you I don't think you'd understand it very well...but." She had to think of the words to say. Sure she could just say it how it came to mind; but he might not have gotten it. "I am very cold towards people and tend to never try to do anything that my father wouldn't aprove of. Learing the drums was luck. So to join the band is to ignore my father and his wishes of having three girls that can't do anything for themselves."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:41 am

Vertigo grinned and let go of the arrow hitting another bull's eye. "Well, that's pretty rebellious of you." he chuckled. "But that's nice." he smiled and looked at her. "Aim slightly above the target since the force of gravity pulls it down. Don't curl your fingers around the end of the arrow, you'll change the momentum." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:46 am

Luna nodded and drew another arrow. She aimed just above her target and did as Vertigo had instructed her. This time when she releasted the arrow it hit the bulleyes. Luna smiled. "That's much better..." She glanced back at him with her smile. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:50 am

Vertigo raised an eyebrow. "Seriously? Wow. I can't believe you did it with only one trial." he laughed. He placed his hand on his pocket looking for something. "By the way, you're Kairi's sister, yeah? Haha. So, how is she?" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sporting Grounds 1
Page 19 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next