Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Sporting Grounds 1

Go down 
+14
Kimiko
wolffang
Kinomechan
Yoru Kuromori
kanamayrain
kanathewolfzodiac
Ame Hikari
Kazandravk
tsuki
Kazuki
Akatsuki
KoreanDream
paperXcranes
Mizune Shinase
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

An area to play sports
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:11 pm

Vertigo chuckled and shrugged. "The same way how you knew who I was. I never told you my name, but you guessed correctly." he smiled. "I should start?" he asked hesitantly. He's not the type to hurt girls, what more attack them. But he nodded. He was an expert martial artist, and he knew different ways to knock her down without inflicting any major injury.

He dropped his hands to his sides and walked to her casually, not really sure how to attack.
Back to top Go down
Rain
New Student
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:14 pm

Rain looked at him dumbstruck, Okay this is sort of a lame way to start an attack, lets see what he'll do. She looked at him to see if there was any sudden movements for an attack, she was acting like a cat hunting for its food.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:19 pm

Vertigo stopped and scratched his head, then laughed nervously. "I've never attacked a girl before, so I'm still figuring out what to do. Sorry." he chuckled and bowed slightly to apologize. He looked back at her and sighed.

He then dashed with blinding speed over to her side, grabbing her shoulder, and placed his leg behind her. He then pushed her shoulder back and used that leg to trip her feet causing her to fall back on the mat with a gentle slam.
Back to top Go down
Rain
New Student
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:25 pm

Rain did a flip off the ground(kicking him in the face in the prosses) and landed on the mat with two feet. "Impressive." She said as she quickly ran infont of him with the sick pointint towads the centre of his neck, She could here the crowd whispering in the background. She the tip of it picered his neck.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:33 pm

Vertigo took a single step to his right and the stick missed his neck by inches. As the stick went past him he grabbed it and pulled it further forward strongly such that the force will make Rain lose her balance and stagger forward. If only she was a guy, Vertigo could have delivered a fatal knee strike towards her stomach. But since she was a girl, he grabbed a hold of her arm and as usual, stepped over behind her and pinned her wrist onto her back, before placing the side of his palm over on the back of her neck.

"Don't move. Everyone knows a strike in the nape will make you unconscious." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rain
New Student
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:38 pm

she kneed him hard in the guts and did another fillip up. She undid the ribben across her arm and a Kusari-Fundo feel out of her sleeve and itno her palm, "Pain full attacks and great defence." She smiled, "lets see how you go with this." she smiled as she waited for his next attack. she tried it around her wrist so he wouldnt be able to take it of her.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:47 pm

(I've been confused. lol. I was standing behind you so I was wondering how you were able to kneel me. The same goes with our previous RP when I did the same and you kicked me instead. I'm just confused. lol.. nah well.)

Vertigo simply used his other hand to push her knee down to the ground to stop the attack. He watched as she flipped back once again and changed her fighting style. He chuckled to himself. "It must be my lucky day to make the world runner up martial artist turn into her serious mode." he smiled and scratched his head. "Alright. I think I'll stop playing for now. It'd be disrespectful of me if I don't show at least show a small part of the real me." he chuckled.

He shoved his sleeves up and removed the heavy weights that were strapped on his arm, then moved over to his pants and removed the same weights strapped on his legs, and set them aside. He jumped low a couple of times and looked at her. "Ladies first." he smiled cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Rain
New Student
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:25 am

"Cheater," She muttered, "but of well I sort of cheated to." She shrugged. She sighed as she would be the one who would have to attack. Rain prefured defening her self instead of attacking. She let out a load sigh as ran towards him swining the Kusari-Fundo. She could hear the bystanders place their own bets.
(lol I was sort of running around the house trying to see where and what Sakura (my new puppy) was up to, she gets into to so much trouble. So I just quickly read and then post)
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:57 pm

With the weights gone, Vertigo could feel his whole body so light. He smiled. As Rain dashed forward, he crouched down so low, then sprang forward in a much much faster speed than before. Then skidded into a halt in front of her and spun to the side, before striking her neck lightning fast. The strike on the neck was only meant to weaken her and make her fall on her knees.
Back to top Go down
Rain
New Student
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:31 am

Rain duked as Vertigo was about to strick her neack, she grabbed his arm and flinged threw him to the ground face first, then she sat on his back to hold him down on the ground, "So how long do you have to stay on the ground before I win?" Rain asked.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:48 pm

Vertigo used his other hand to stop himself from falling, then placed one knee on the ground to create a leverage to easily spin behind her to take her arm and push her to the ground gently. They had now reversed position with him sitting on top. He chuckled. "Nah. How long will you stay on the ground before I win." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rain
New Student
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:09 am

"Geez, why do you do everything too gental, I hope it is not because I'm a girl? Beacause if thats the reasion then you are week, you can not hurt me no matter how hard you try to that pain is nothing." She grabbed Vertigo around the wrist and pulled him off her back with her long black nails pinching his wrist.
Back to top Go down
Akatsuki
Sophomore
Akatsuki

Wallet
Money: $38
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:59 am

Jaylne walked around with blue candy skull headphones and was listening to Click Click Boom by Saliva. Turning her attention to the fight happening with her sun set colored eyes landed on the girl and boy fighting. She sighed going back on how her and her father fought constantly reminded her so much. Feeling a sudden gust of wind blow making her asymmetrical black hair blow slightly. She took out a little round worn out red and blue ball and began to kick at it with the tips of her feet. She had learned of this and it was known as Kemari a old traditional sport of Japanese history.
Back to top Go down
http://organizationxiiirp.wetpaint.com/
elementchange12
Freshmen
elementchange12

Location : I'm alone and scared in the dark wanting someone there to protect me

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 6:22 am

Kazuki walks in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sporting Grounds 1
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25