Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Sporting Grounds 1

Go down 
+14
Kimiko
wolffang
Kinomechan
Yoru Kuromori
kanamayrain
kanathewolfzodiac
Ame Hikari
Kazandravk
tsuki
Kazuki
Akatsuki
KoreanDream
paperXcranes
Mizune Shinase
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

An area to play sports
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Money: $134
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:13 pm

Ame smiled sweetly, "I wouldn't say aggressive nor would I say passive. If there was an in between that's what I choose." she said before laughing softly. "Sounds kinda stupid."
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/ShaininguAmeKyohaku/profile/
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:19 pm

Vertigo chuckled. "Not really. Most people are like that. In between." he smiled. "But I prefer someone who is distinct with other though." he shuffled his hair.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:21 pm

"You never know about me. My name means rain. I am like the rain. Here one minute and gone the next. "she mumbled. She looked at Vertigo, "Still mysterious?"
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:30 pm

Vertigo laughed. "You're mysterious in a way that you were born mysterious. It's just your nature." he chuckled. "We're the same in a way then. Vertigo means unsteadiness, or disequilibrium. I guess I can't stay in just one place for long as well." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:33 pm

"Honto? Vertigo is a nice name, I must admit." she said grinning. She reached out a hand and ran it through his hair, "Here's something really mind blowing, I am a poet and a writer."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:36 pm

Vertigo blinked. Then chuckled. "Now that really made me silent." he smiled. "A poet. Wow." he was speechless. "Can you make one now?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:42 pm

She tapped her chin, "Of all the people in the world. Of all the question that are unanswered questions. What would you say that you are perfect?" she laughed nervously, "It's impromptu, I know.."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:47 pm

Vertigo chuckled. "Hmm. Then let's see." he tapped his chin as well. "Of all the roses in the world. Of all the unexplainable mysteries. Of all the unspeakable beauty. Why have you been so perfect?" he said in response.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:51 pm

Ame blushed, "Perfect has many definitions. As does love. Love can be in heart as well as the mind. Perfect is never really perfect unless you have love." she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:00 pm

Vertigo shuffled his hair. "Then I must say she's standing before my eyes. The goddess of love and perfection. The fair maiden who grew full of everything. Whilst everything can mean love."
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:08 pm

She looked at Vertigo, "If I am the goddess of love and perfection; Who is my lover? I need someone to stand by me forever is a long time." she said before raising an eyebrow, "What are getting at with this?"

Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:13 pm

Vertigo chuckled and shrugged. "And that would be the perfect god, that would raise valleys and flatten mountains, to prove that forever is only a moment. But there could never be such an existing god. For only the goddess can choose." he laughed. "I don't know. You started it."
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:18 pm

(Totally getting my pc pwned right now!)

"Indeed I did." she said laughing. "Life is like a butterfly. You hold it in the palm of your hand and watch it flutter. Hold your hands together you can squeeze the life out of it entirely." she said before sighing, "Life is cherished and lost."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:24 pm

(lol. why? have a virus?)

Vertigo looked up. "But why would you kill a lovely butterfly? Why would you end such wonderful life? A single opportunity that blessed everyone. Only a fool would do such a thing." he shuffled his hair.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:28 pm

(My friend keeps pushing buttons. making me reply late lol she was petting the mouse!)

"Butterflies and fools live short lives. Nothing ever fulfill their needs. Who is to say that they had any needs at all?" she closed her eyes and made a funny face, "Faces are like clay. Mold them the way you want to be seen."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:33 pm

Vertigo ran his fingers across his frontal hair. "Faces are simply masks. To hide one's true needs. But break those barriers and you'll eventually find. The person's true heart."

(scare her away! lol^^)
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:36 pm

Ame smiled, "Ver-kun, you pretty good. I usually don't do this with people...so I am not as good." she said softly. "You remind me of my friend Daemon Arashi."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:40 pm

Vertigo turned to her. "Sorry." he scratched his head. "This is actually my first doing a poetry and got carried away a bit." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:43 pm

She poked his forehead, "You have talent my dear friend." she said smiling. She brushed a strand of his hair away from his eyes, "Still mysterious I take it...." she said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:52 pm

Vertigo chuckled. "Still mysterious." he smiled. Then he tilted his head. "Don't take it as a form of anything rather than a compliment, but, you have really nice color of eyes. So dark. And mysterious." he chuckled. "I've noticed it the first time, but hesitated to point it out till now."
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:56 pm

"I look nothing like my mother." she said laughing, "More like my father. Well, your hair color isn't of the norm around here. You are from France though." she said. She shrugged, "My eye color is pretty normal to me. Just a darker shade of blue I guess."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:01 pm

Vertigo chuckled. "That's the thing. Having a darker shade of blue is rare. Mostly they have clear light-blue ones." he smiled. He pointed at his eyes. "Although gold are the rarest, I find dark blue more interesting. It's dark and deep. And as I said, mysterious." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:12 pm

"Like the ocean!" she said laughing, "Your eyes remind me of a cat's eyes." Ame sighed, "Most just think my eyes are black like most should be from Japan."

She held a stand of her hair up, "See this? I am getting tired of the same hair color and style. When the semester is over I am getting a hair cut." she said laughing, "New style and everything."

(Ame-chan is going to look like the person in my siggy. Totally colored it myself xD)
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:17 pm

(awesome! lol^^ seriously, it's great!)

Vertigo chuckled. "Then I'm looking forward to the new you then." he smiled. "Will the attitude change as well, or only the appearance?" he wondered.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:23 pm

(lol I enjoy doing that. It was black and white took me like 3 days.)

Ame laughed, "Only the appearance. I don't want to change my whole attitude. I am me and that's always going to be the same!" she said grinning. "I look to plain."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sporting Grounds 1
Page 14 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next