Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Sporting Grounds 1

Go down 
+14
Kimiko
wolffang
Kinomechan
Yoru Kuromori
kanamayrain
kanathewolfzodiac
Ame Hikari
Kazandravk
tsuki
Kazuki
Akatsuki
KoreanDream
paperXcranes
Mizune Shinase
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

An area to play sports
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Money: $134
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:23 pm

(My mom is being mean to me. I have to do things myself from now on. Cook, clean, get myself to school and back.)

Ame shrugged, "We aren't related in anyway. What's your brother's name?" she asked. She leaned back on the palms of her hands, "By mature-thinking you mean....?"
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/ShaininguAmeKyohaku/profile/
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:28 pm

(-still munching my strawberry cake- ah, life. Lol)

"His name's Vladimir." he shifted sideward. "And I said he's more mature because he's so much involved with the family business and things like that." he smiled. Then turned to her. "Wait, I thought he's your twin? But you're not related to each other?"
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:31 pm

(lol your such a dork!)

Ame shook her head, "No. We just look alike. I have no brothers nor do I have sisters. My mother and I fight like we are sisters. She threw me here so she could get rid of me." she said looking to the side, "She is out looking for a mate so she can be rich while she forgets about me."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:35 pm

(thanks. I'll take that as a compliment. lol)

Vertigo blinked unsure he was hearing the right thing. "Wait, is it okay for you to talk to me about those? We just met a while ago." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:40 pm

She sighed, "It's best for others to know your past. I don't have that big of a past. That was pretty much it besides the fact that I've been around the world." she said laughing nervously.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:44 pm

Vertigo sat up and turned at her. "Do you.. hate her then?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:48 pm

She glared at nothing, "You say that, yes. In some ways. She has done nothing for me. All she wants is a rock on her finger." she sighed and closed her eyes, "Everything will come down at the end. Crashing."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:55 pm

Vertigo listened intently. And when she finished, he reached out and gently took the blue rose he gave her. "Cheer up." he looked at it and ran his finger across the petals. The color changed into pink. "I prefer your cheerful face." he smiled and gave it to her.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:58 pm

Ame looked at the rose and took it, "Pink stands for love." she said before looking at Vertigo, "Vertigo, how did you do that?" she asked. She touched the rose and smiled, "It's pretty."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:04 pm

Vertigo chuckled. "A magician never reveals his tricks." he winked. He looked at his hand. "Roses are absolutely pretty when they have the brightest color." he smiled. "But for me," he ran two fingers across his hand, then closed his palm and gently pulled the fingers out, revealing a black rose. "This is my favorite." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:08 pm

Ame reached out a hand to touch the black rose, "Black roses are the rarest of all." she said before looking up at him, "How are you doing that? I really want to know." she said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:23 pm

Vertigo chuckled and patted her head gently. "It's my forte. I've been doing it since I was a child so I'm basically already good at it." he smiled. "This is the newest one I learned." He looked at the black rose, then clapped his hands and waved it in the air, making the petals engulf in black flames, yet the whole flower didn't burn to ashes. Then the color of the rose turned from black to blue as the flames slowly died. He chuckled. "Yes, that's the power of us magicians." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:24 pm

(sorry. I would love to talk to you more, but unfortunately I have to go to bed now. it's already past midnight here and I still have to wake up early tomorrow. good night. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:05 pm

Her mouth dropped, "That's so cool!" she said before looking at Vertigo, "What else can you do?" she asked smiling. She was starting to feel like a child again, "Eto, I am sure you can do other things."

(It's okay. I'll be awake when you get up lol)
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:22 am

Vertigo smiled. "Aside from rose tricks? Hmm. I can play the violin rather well. And average with piano and drums." he chuckled. "I'm also into sports. How about you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:31 pm

"Uwah~ Vertigo! Your talented!" she said smiling, "I can give great advice and tend to injured people." She blushed slightly, "I can also sing."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:30 pm

Vertigo's face slightly enlightened. "Ah, so you're a passive type of a person then. I like those.'' he smiled, trying not to look like he's flirting or something.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:12 am

Ame looked away, "It's just embarrassing to say that I can sing, that's all." she said in a light tone. She glanced his way, "By passive you mean what?"
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:53 am

Vertigo tilted his head. "Hmm, how should I put it. You're not that into aggressive things. Singing is passive, as well as tending on someone's injuries. An example of an aggressive type are those associated with Dancing, or other strenuous and bold activities. You get what I mean?" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:38 pm

Ame tapped her chin, "Eto, I would say I am about in the middle." she said in thought. She shrugged, "So you like passive people?"

(=_= really tired...)
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:40 pm

(what happened? lol^^)

Vertigo smiled. "Yep. Because I always like having to be the one to act. You know what I mean again?" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:43 pm

She flailed her arms and stared at Vertigo with big blue eyes. "Your confusing me with your words!" she said before laying on the ground. She sighed in frustration, "Explain please..."

(It's TO early in the morning for me! =3= someone poked me and I can't sleep.)
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:58 pm

"Okay, let put it this way. For example, this guy and an aggressive girl. They like each other, but since the girl is aggressive, she confesses first and always takes the lead. Where as, this guy and a passive girl. They like each other, and the guy confesses first. Everything is then more natural and romantic."

He looked at her and scratched his head. "Something like that. You get it now?" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:01 pm

Ame nodded, "I get it now..." she said. She closed her eyes, "So you like passive girls." she said. Ame turned over to were she could look at him. She smiled, "Uwah, Vertigo is awesome. You know a lot of things."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:11 pm

Vertigo shrugged. "That's only basic stuff though." he looked over to her. "Why, which type do you prefer then?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sporting Grounds 1
Page 13 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next