Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Sporting Grounds 1

Go down 
+14
Kimiko
wolffang
Kinomechan
Yoru Kuromori
kanamayrain
kanathewolfzodiac
Ame Hikari
Kazandravk
tsuki
Kazuki
Akatsuki
KoreanDream
paperXcranes
Mizune Shinase
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

An area to play sports
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:28 pm

(lol. I thought you picked it on the internet or something then posted it here.lol. awesome.^^)

Vertigo chuckled. "That's good to hear then. I won't want to lose a passive girl I just met." he chuckled again. "Too plain? Not really. I think you look simple yet elegant." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Money: $134
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:31 pm

(No, I make my own things. It's hard to find pics that look like my character xD)

"Your sweet Vertigo. I wonder how many girls will be after you?" she said laughing, "New students are like lunch for girls."
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/ShaininguAmeKyohaku/profile/
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:40 pm

Vertigo chuckled. And looked at her. "Why? Have you unconsciously fallen for me as well?" he laughed and gently patted her head. "Kidding. I know you're different. You're mysterious after all." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:44 pm

She made a face, "Not patting my head. That is a rule that all people must follow." she said laughing. "I am curious about you." She looked at Vertigo and smirked, "Are you one of those guys who like to have all the attention?"
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:50 pm

Vertigo immediately took his hand off and sat on it. He chuckled. "Sorry." He smiled. "All the attention? No. I prefer to just keep to myself. Why?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:55 pm

She laughed, "Your so adorable! Ne, am I the only one who is mysterious?" she asked before putting her chin in the palm of her hand, "Just curious. Most guys here like the attention."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:02 pm

Vertigo shrugged. "I don't like attention. It builds an image that I'm not doing what I'm doing honestly and people will think that I'm doing everything just to catch attention, which I don't." he looked at her. "You're not the only mysterious person." he chuckled. "But you're the most mysterious one." he smiled. "Usually you already learn about a person with a few conversations. Unfortunately," he shrugged. "that doesn't apply to you. that's why you're the most." he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:10 pm

"I see. Your different than most. Your not there to set your reputation and let others follow you. Your kinda like someone in the back of the crowd. Your just there." she said before adding, "That's what I think. I might be wrong."

She smiled, "Nyaa~ Who else is there?"
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:14 pm

Vertigo shrugged. "I don't know. All I want to do is please someone. That's good enough for me. I'm a simple person." he chuckled.

He looked at her. "Hmm. But I've already gotten to know them, so they're no longer mysterious." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:16 pm

Ame smiled, "Exactly like Daemon. He was born in Italy though, that's the only problem." She flailed her arms, "You should meet him! He is in the Host Club."

"Awe, then that makes me number one. Who were the people?"
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:22 pm

Vertigo smiled. "Host Club? I've been hearing about it, some even recommended me to try and join. What's it all about anyway? and why is from Italy a problem?" he chuckled.

He smiled. "Well, there are a couple. But I don't feel like telling you that." he chuckled. "So you'll know what it feels like to encounter a mystery." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:27 pm

"The Host Club is for guys who have extra time on their hands. It is used for entertaining girls. They host balls and some other things." she said smiling, "But there is a rule. You cannot have a girlfriend. It will count as cheating." She rubbed her eyes, "They speak two different languages."

"No fair...but okay." she said laughing, "I've had a few mysteries in my life."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:31 pm

Vertigo looked up. "Hmm. Sounds like my kind of thing." he chuckled.

He looked at her. "Hmm? Mysteries such as...?"
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:40 pm

"You need to sign up and you'll see Daemon pretty often. He can fill you in on the details about the stuff." she said laughing.

"Can't say" she said winking.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:33 am

Vertigo narrowed his eyes and grinned. “Now that’s nice.” He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:05 am

Ame smiled innocently, "You gotta admit that mysteries are pretty mysterious. You'll start thinking and you can never find an answer." she said.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:37 am

Vertigo shuffled his hair. "That's why I like mysteries. You never know what's going to come." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:38 pm

Ame giggled, "Touche." she said. She messed with the ends of her hair, "Ne, when you were younger have you ever wanted something so bad, then you get it and you don't know what to do?"
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:26 pm

Vertigo looked at her. "I'm not sure. Why'd you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:30 pm

Ame smiled, "It happens to me a lot." she said. She looked at Vertigo, "Eto, what's your family like?"
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:32 pm

Vertigo smiled. "Never mind my family. I want to hear yours. What made you say you experience it a lot? At least give an example." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:37 pm

"Why I look like my father. Why my mother dislikes me. Why does she want to have another child that is suppose to be better than me," she said looking at Vertigo with a mixed expression. "I found out that I am not full Japanese. My father was Italian, that's were the blue eyes came from." She said mumbling the last part.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:44 pm

Vertigo looked at her. He smiled. "Maybe your mother has a reason. I don't think she would dislike you. Even if she hates your father, you're innocent and you had nothing to do with that. And I think she knows that as well." he sighed. "You're her daughter after all."
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:47 pm

Ame closed her eyes, "No. She told me she disliked me. It happened the night I was packing to be transfer to Ouran. She just stood in my doorway with her fancy dress on. She said it plain as day, 'you good for nothing runt. You will never be able to succeed in life. I dislike you and your father.' She just left after that."

"I didn't see her after that. She probably went off to America and find some rich man."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:55 pm

Vertigo listened intently. Then closed his eyes. "I see." he looked up and shuffled his hair. "It hurt a lot, didn't it? When she said those words."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sporting Grounds 1   Sporting Grounds 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sporting Grounds 1
Page 15 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next