Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Beach

Go down 
+18
Ria Tempani
Raven
Yoru Kuromori
BerrySoul
Kairi Blue
Mizune Shinase
lunastar
NurEinTier
Shiro-hi
Kinomechan
Kazuki
tsuki
Akihiko
Regulater
kanamayrain
Momo16
Otaku786
wolffang
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
wolffang
Senior
wolffang

Wallet
Money: $173
Tickets:

Beach - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:46 am

First topic message reminder :

I smiled at them, "There all better see..." I said, smiling at them.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

Beach - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:50 am

Vertigo shuffled his hair to remove the water as he smiled. "Well, as for me, I just happened to be in the mood for a beach." he chuckled. "I'm not really good at water. Believe it or not, I fear it." he grinned.

"Eve-chan, don't go too far! It's dangerous especially with someone as clumsy as you." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Money: $60
Tickets:

Beach - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:52 am

"i don't believe you. I've seen you swim in the pools at school."
Raven looked at Evangeline to see where she was.
Back to top Go down
http://blueandblackroses.deviantart.com/
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Money: $55
Tickets:

Beach - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:57 am

"Phoowee. The ocean is NOT dangerous. It's fun!" Evangeline chuckled as she sped faster and farther. Then she blinked as she looked to the side.

"Oooooooooooooooh. Dolphin!" her eyes sparkled. Then looked to another side. "Woaah! Another dolphin!" she chuckled. Then looked forward and saw more. "Wait, dolphins? Oh. This is bad."

Then her jetski hit something hard, perhaps a dolphin itself, and she was thrown forward off of her jetski and towards the water with a loud and terrible splash.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:59 am

Vertigo laughed. "Of course not the water in the pool." he shuffled his hair. "I fear the ocean. Because of the fact that it's vast and deep. And not to mention a traumatic experience from the past." he chuckled.

Then he heard a splash and immediately turned around. "Wait, was that Evangeline?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:02 am

"Yeah that was." Raven said while running into the ocean to help her friend.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:05 am

Vertigo gritted. He ran towards the ocean and stopped Raven. "I'll go. It's too far, you won't be able to handle it." he immediately removed his shirt and the sunglass on his head, and threw it to the side. He looked at the water and hesitated, but shook it off. He dove in and swum towards her.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:07 am

Raven rolled her eyes, *like I'm going to let you, a person who doesn't like to swim in the ocean go there alone.* Raven ran down the jetti and dived in, she started to swim towards her friend.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:08 am

Evangeline resurfaced and gasped for air. "Ugh. That hurts." she rubbed the side of her head. Then coughed for a moment as she rubbed her eyes. "Oh wait, the dolphins!" her heart immediately raced as she turned around and saw it. The single black fin on the surface that was gliding in the water towards her.

"Ahaha.. ahaha. A shark?" she scratched her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:12 am

"So stubborn." he thought as he swam faster. Then as he took a breath on the surface, he caught sight of the black fin protruding from the water and heading towards Eve. "Oh sh.." he swam faster. Then took another breath and looked back towards Raven. "Turn back! Turn back! It's seriously dangerous!" he said then continued to swim towards Eve.

Last edited by Vertigo Valentine on Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:12 am

"Ehh, shark." Raven paused for a moment, *i can't think of anything to do, but i just can't leave her ther. Stuff that I'll think of some... that s right i've just got to hit them on the nose somehow... thia better work or I'll kill Jane for telling me that*
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:14 am

"Turn back!!" Vertigo shouted at Raven. "I'll handle it!" he said with a stern voice.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:17 am

"Hmmmm. Let's see." Evangeline placed a finger on her chin as she thought. "According to all the books that I have encountered, and programs that I have watched,.." she looked at the shark. "Hrrm. It's either I don't move at all, or I use an attack. Riiight." she gave a long nod, still calm as usual. "Not moving would be no fun at all.. Sooo~ here I come. Hihi." she chuckled and submerged under water to come and have a better view of it as she prepared.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:17 am

Raven ignored him. *wait sharks are attracted to blood.* Raven saw a fish and grabbed it, *i can't kill this.. but i can't let her get attacked.. I'm so sorry fish* she dug her nails into the fish and threw it in the opposit direction.*i hope that was plenty of bood to distract them.*
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:21 am

Evangeline blinked as the shark simply tensed and slowly turned to the side. "Heeeey! Come back! I haven't had my fun yet!" she grunted and stayed underwater for a while just in case.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:24 am

Raven saw another fish *just in cass.* She grabbed it and dug her nails inti and trew it to the same place the other fish was.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:25 am

Vertigo grabbed Evangeline from her back and pulled her up. "Hey are you alright?! Are you still in one piece? Did it bite you anywhere? Any injuries? Hey wake up, are you still conscious? Answer me if you still are. What happened?" he continued to ask. He looked at Raven still rapidly catching his breath.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:29 am

Evangeline blinked as she felt someone pull her up. She caught her breath as she resurfaced and saw Vertigo. She then tilted her head and flicked his forehead. "Duuude~ I'm alright. Don't overreact." she chuckled. Then looked at Raven. "Hey senpaiiii~ Unfaaair! That was my caaatch. Get your own shark next time~" she chuckled, staying as positive and calm to cover up the fact, that she had almost fainted out of fear.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:30 am

Raven igored the two off them the main thing was that they were safe. *hang on a second.... * Raven looked at her hand, it was in the water and covered in the blood from the two fish. *shit* She swam quickly towards the jetti.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:39 am

"Aah!~ You're such a failure, senpai! At least act cool after you saved someone!" Evangeline shouted, unsure what to do now.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:41 am

Raven igored her and coniued to swim to the jetti *can't let anything ditract me* She could fell that something was not to dar behind her *oh pleace let that be a fish, not one of those sharks.*
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:43 am

Vertigo glared at Evangeline with anger. "Stop it!" he gritted. He tightened his grip on her shoulders. "Do you have any idea how scared I was?!" he said in anger. "Don't be so careless! Think for yourself once in a while!!!" he shouted. Then hugged her. Then sighed. But remembered something

"Shit." he turned around towards Raven. "That goes for you as well!" he pinched the bridge of his nose as he looked between Raven and Evangeline. "You'll be safe here. Just stay put and I'll go for her" he told Eve before swimming towards Raven.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:49 am

Raven looked behind her. *it was just a fish,* "Wahh!!" Raven tryen to move her leg, but it was caught on something. *Great.* She looked to make sure Evangeline and Vertigo were okay, before diving into the water to what had caught her leg.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:51 am

Evangeline bit the side of her lip. "Think, Evangeline, think. You're running for Student Council president, and you have an over 200 IQ, and you can't even think of something to do in this situation. Totally pathetic." she looked around as she continued to process everything.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:52 am

Vertigo swam faster. "I hope I get there in time." He thought and finally reached Raven. He dove down to see what had caught her leg.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:54 am

Raven could feel a chain around her leg, she followed the chain to the bottom of the ocean and tryed to find where it was coming from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beach - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beach
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next