Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Beach

Go down 
+18
Ria Tempani
Raven
Yoru Kuromori
BerrySoul
Kairi Blue
Mizune Shinase
lunastar
NurEinTier
Shiro-hi
Kinomechan
Kazuki
tsuki
Akihiko
Regulater
kanamayrain
Momo16
Otaku786
wolffang
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
wolffang
Senior
wolffang

Wallet
Money: $173
Tickets:

Beach - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:46 am

First topic message reminder :

I smiled at them, "There all better see..." I said, smiling at them.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

Beach - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:58 am

Vertigo saw the chain. Without second thoughts, he pointed to her feet, indicating that she try to remove it while he himself go down deeper to try and remove it from there. He trailed down along the chain.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Money: $60
Tickets:

Beach - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:02 pm

Raven started to yank at the chain.* think positve...nothig bad can happen aslond as i believe that.* She contiued yankning on the chain.
Back to top Go down
http://blueandblackroses.deviantart.com/
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Money: $55
Tickets:

Beach - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:04 pm

"Oh riiiight!~ The dolphins!" she chuckled and submerged to look for one. She swam along, looking for at least a single one. She cleared her throat then hummed in a very high pitch. Then she felt a bump on her shoulder and as she looked towards it, she saw a dolphin! "Hihi. Just as I thought. They send messages with each other through high frequencies." she ran her hand on its smooth body. "And if what I see on the television is right, and my geniusness can handle this, then everything will be a-o-kay." she chuckled.

After a while, she would resurfaced, and was now moving really fast on the water.
She was riding the dolphin. "Neahahahaha!!!! Now this is what I call FUN!" she waved at both of them. "Heeeey! You two still in one piece?!"
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:06 pm

Vertigo finally found the end of the chain. It was attached to a rusty metal block. "I can break through this." he held the chain and yanked it off, then yanked it again and again. "Shit." he made another pull. He breathed his last supply of oxygen and still continued to remove the chain.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:11 pm

Raven started to fell dizy, she let go of the chain and went back to the surface. "She saw Evangeline, "I'm just caught on a chain, Vergito is still down there."
*One... two... three* Raven dived back into the wayer, *okay there has to be a week spot somewhere.* she started yanking the chain while moving deeper into the ocean, *come on week spot let me find you soon.*
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:15 pm

Evangeline saw the black fin of the shark from a distance, heading towards Vertigo and Raven. "Hmmm. And if I remember correctly, human blood are more enticing." she chuckled. She pulled her necklace which was in the shape of a cross. "Oh boooy~ This would totally hurt." she closed her eyes and used it to stab herself on the forearm, making it totally bleed. Then she dipped her forearm with the blood on the water and rode the dolphin to move on the opposite side of where Raven and Vertigo was.

"Neahahaha!~ Catch me if you can, sharky. Hey, dolphy, don't fail me now. My life depends on you. Literally." she chuckled as she continued to ride, leaving a trail of her own blood on water.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:18 pm

Vertigo saw the approaching shark and he began pulling the chain harder. "Come off!" he pulled it even harder as the shark closed in. He was also running out of breath. Then the shark turned around and move away. He blinked, then moved to the surface to take some air.

He saw Evangeline riding the dolphin with her forearm covered in blood, using herself as the bait. "What did I tell you earlier!!" he shouted again. He let it go for now and dove in again.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:22 pm

Raven saw red in the distance of the water, *shit,* pleace don't be that shark. I've got to find him and tell him to go.* Raven found the end of the chain. She tapped Vergito and signaled him to go. She moved towards the object the chain was on and tryed to lift it with her hands, it moved a bit but that was all. *i have an idea but i need Vertigo to get faraway from here, he'd kill me if if he found out what it was." She saw a pice of wood on the groung and grabbed it, *now how am i going to get him away from here*
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:25 pm

"Don't worry! I'll be fiiine!~ Ahaha." she waved before looking forward and concentrating. "Because this is no longer just about my safety anymore." she looked back and saw that the shark was actually following her. "Perfeeect~ At least now I know they're safe. All I need to do now iiiis, hmm, get away as far as possible until the shark finally give up." she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:28 pm

Vertigo pointed at the trail of the dolphin, indicating that Evangeline had taken care of the shark. He grabbed the chain tighter, then pulled it with everything he had.

Finally, it broke off. He immediately moved up and took Raven with him as he swum towards the jetskii.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:32 pm

Raven grabbed the broken chain, *i' think i'll keep this as a meomory.* when they where at the surface she looked aroung for, Evangeline, "Oh, no where did she go." raven looked around, "I'm so sorry are you alright." She said as she looked at Vergito.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:36 pm

"Nyaa~ This is tiring." Evangeline slumped forward and yawned. "Not to mention the bleeding won't stop." she looked back, and saw that the shark finally gave up with the chase. "Aaah~ Finally!" she chuckled. Then she manoeuvred the dolphin to drop her off to the shore.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:38 pm

Vertigo was catching his breath. "I told you. I hate the ocean." he chuckled. He looked at her. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:40 pm

"Yeah," Raven sighed, she saw Evangeline not to far from the shore. She looked at the chain, "i wonder the story to this thing is."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:42 pm

"Cheers~!" she chuckled as she thanked the dolphin and got off of it. She walked towards the shore.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:44 pm

Vertigo started the engine and sped the jet skii to the shore. "Maybe some sinked ship." he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:48 pm

(g2g now see you both later BYE )
"At lest Evangeline is okay."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:49 pm

OOC: Awwwwww.. ahaha.. bbye senpaaaai~! XD

IC:

Evangeline looked over towards the two. "Whew. At least they're safe." she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Money: $134
Tickets:

Beach - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:56 pm

Ame came walking onto the beach with a tired expression. Her hair was a bit of a mess and her outfit didn't match. She sighed and found a spot near the water, but not to close to were the water could eat her alive. She sat down and rubbed her eyes, "No more late night parties....or anytime soon." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/ShaininguAmeKyohaku/profile/
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:01 pm

The jet skii arrived in the shore and Vertigo stepped out to the sand. He offered a hand to Raven.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:03 pm

"Vertigo-kuuun~! Raven-senpaiiiii!~ Good to see you're both saafe!~" Evangeline chuckled as she ran towards their direction. Then she noticed Ame. "Ara? Ah, Senpai...-san." she scratched her cheek and shrugged as she approached Vertigo and Raven.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:05 pm

Ame looked to see Evangeline, "You can call me Ame-chan." she said before laying on the sand. She closed her eyes and frowned. Can't sleep...
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:09 pm

"Naah~ Ame-chan is too girly for a, uhm, grumpy senpai like you." she chuckled and looked up at Raven. "Sooo~ what's up with that?" she pointed at the chain that she was holding.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:11 pm

Ame sat up and looked at Evangeline, "You think? Evangeline is to plain for a hyper-active girl," she said smiling. She rubbed her eyes, "What's happening over there?"
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:14 pm

Vertigo looked to the side and saw his shirt. He immediately picked it up and ripped a part of it, then walked to Evangeline. He held out his hand. "Let me see. The wound." he said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beach - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beach
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next