Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Beach

Go down 
+18
Ria Tempani
Raven
Yoru Kuromori
BerrySoul
Kairi Blue
Mizune Shinase
lunastar
NurEinTier
Shiro-hi
Kinomechan
Kazuki
tsuki
Akihiko
Regulater
kanamayrain
Momo16
Otaku786
wolffang
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
wolffang
Senior
wolffang

Wallet
Money: $173
Tickets:

Beach - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:46 am

First topic message reminder :

I smiled at them, "There all better see..." I said, smiling at them.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Money: $55
Tickets:

Beach - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:16 pm

Evangeline snickered. "Yeah I know. That's why I have a second name: Francoise." she winked, then looked up at Vertigo. "Oh. Okay. You don't have to be so serious." she replied and showed her right forearm, covered in blood. "It's not really of a big deal. Ahaha.~ It doesn't even hurt." she beamed.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Money: $134
Tickets:

Beach - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:19 pm

Ame stood up and wiped the sand off her shorts. "Eto, Evangeline what did you do to your arm?" she asked looking at the blood covered limb she was holding up. She looked over to see Vertigo acting cold and emotionless, "Not a great way to bandage someone."
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/ShaininguAmeKyohaku/profile/
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

Beach - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:21 pm

Vertigo gently took her forearm and wrapped the cloth on the wound. "This is just temporary. Just to stop the bleeding." he tightened the wrap so much that it would hurt.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:23 pm

Evangeline winced and recoiled. "Heeeey, Ouuuuuch~" she closed one eye in pain. "You don't have to do that you know. Normal wrap would do the trick." she grunted. "What's your problem anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:26 pm

Ame moved a little to the side. She looked at Vertigo then at Evangeline, "Going to stay out of this..." she mumbled. She rubbed her eyes and huffed in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:28 pm

Evangeline smiled and reached out to Ame. "Ame-senpaaaaai~ Don't leave me alone with this scary demon." she gave her ever-irresistible puppy dog eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:31 pm

Ame looked at Evangeline, "A-ano...if he eats me I blame you..." she said moving to were she stood next to her. She looked at Vertigo.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:34 pm

Vertigo's eyes were fixed on the wound. "I thought you said it doesn't hurt?" he said. "Because if only you listened to me, this wouldn't have happened." he ended the wrap with a really tight knot.

He looked up and towards Ame. He smiled. "Hi."
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:36 pm

Ame smiled sweetly at Vertigo, "Hola!" she looked at Evangeline's arm and sighed, "Its a wonder how your not in the hospital since your so hyper..." she pointed to her arm.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:39 pm

"Aiyooh!~ What are you blaming me for? I did save your life, didn't I?" she pouted and turned to Ame. "He's eviiiil~"
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:42 pm

Vertigo looked at Evangeline. "Oh, so what do you want me to do? Have a smiling face knowing that you just had a cat and mouse chase with a shark?!" He shook his head and pinched the bridge of his nose. He sighed. "Don't scare me like that. Be thankful you can ride a dolphin." He looked at Ame. "Sorry for the trouble. Do you somehow have a handy medic kit?"
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:45 pm

Ame placed a hand on Vertigo's shoulder, "Calm down. She isn't dying here." she said before taking Evangeline's arm, "How exactly did you do this to your self? For all you know it could be infected. Vertigo is worried that you were badly hurt, which you were."

"I think I have something in my back pocket." she said to Vertigo.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:51 pm

Vertigo looked up. "Oh it's nothing bad. Nothing at all. Compared to what would have happened if we didn't arrive when she was face to face with a shark!" he looked at Evangeline. "Then be a heroine to ride a dolphin, which she'd never done before, and stab herself to lure the shark towards her with the blood." he pinched the bridge of his nose. "No, nothing at all. Yes, I'm supposed to smile after everything that happened." he said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:55 pm

"Heeey~ What do you want me to do then? Simply watch while my two "knights-in-super-shining-armour" get eaten alive?! Besides, two lives are still better than one." she held her forearm for Ame to have a better look.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:57 pm

Ame tried to untie the knot that Vertigo had tied. "How about we don't talk about this anymore and we figure out how to fix her arm. If we don't then you, Evangeline, wont be able to move your arm correctly."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:04 pm

"Two lives are better than one?! See! This is exactly why!" he turned around in frustration. "Stop being so selfless and start caring about yourself once in a while." he looked away. "You might not mind yourself, but think of others who care." he shuffled his hair as he picked up his shirt and sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:07 pm

Evangeline blinked then scratched her cheek. "Oh~ Well, I didn't know anyone was worried at all." she shrugged and turned to Ame. "Uuuhm~ Ahehe. did you know? That a person can lose consciousness when they lose a lot of blood?" she beamed.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:15 pm

Ame nodded, "And I need Vertigo to apply pressure while I try and fix your arm. Now get it together and help me." she said looking at Vertigo's back.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:20 pm

"Yeaaa~ That kind of is my problem right now. Ahehe." she sighed and smiled. "Remember I kind of told you I'm a natural genius? Yeaa~ that kind off have some side effects you know." she smiled. She looked up at her, then leaned her forehead against Ame's shoulder and slowly closed her eyes. "I bleed a lot when.. I'm.. wound..ed" she murmured and after that, she was no longer conscious.

OOC: lol lol.. I need to go now.. ahaha.. see you guys later~ bbye! XD
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:30 pm

(bye! have fun! BYE )

Vertigo turned around and sighed. "Fine. Looks like she lost consciousness. Stubborn." he walked over to Ame to assist her.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:33 pm

Ame looked at Evangeline and then at her arm, "Crap. Okay. She is losing a lot of blood. We need to work fast." she said. She wrapped her arm around her waist and laid her gently on the sand. She pulled out a little box out of her back pocket and sighed, "Totally didn't want to use this." she mumbled.

She pulled out a pair of small scissors, "You had to tie the knot tight..."

(Totally leaving soon. Don't know when though)
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:38 pm

Vertigo crouched down and looked at her scissors. "You do realize that we don't have any anesthesia at all, right?" He held the cloth and tied it as tight as possible.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:42 pm

Ame looked at Vertigo, "You don't need it unless they can't take pain well. She got the wound correct? She can take pain pretty well." she said before looking down at her arm, "Most people would have bleed to death by now." she said.

She closed her eyes, "Kazuki said something about cleaning the wound with salt water and using glue to seal it up if you don't have stitches." she said thinking out loud.

(Whoo totally doctor right now! Epic win!)
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:49 pm

(ftw! Majik ^^)

Vertigo sighed. "Contrary to that, she has a very low pain tolerance. Below average than normal." he looked at Ame. "That's why I got really mad when she pulled that crazy stunt." he shuffled his hair. "About the salt, you don''t have to worry, she already soaked it on the water while she was riding the dolphin. Now that glue." he scratched his head. "Let's just stick with the stitches." he chuckled
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

Beach - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:53 pm

She made a face, "Well she is going to be sore. I have none of that stuff. I don't carry the whole hospital with me. I ish one person." she said before sighing, "I normally leave this for Kazuki but he isn't here."

She closed her eyes, "Glue or stitches...Glue would keep it closed...stitches could pop and it would cause her pain if he tried." she looked at Vertigo, "Which ever you think is best."

(Uwah, friend Has taken over!!! Sharing...wooo...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beach - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beach
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next