Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Sidewalks

Go down 
+20
wolffang
kuramasgurl018
Raven
Shishi Haruma
Evangeline
Kairi Blue
Yoru Kuromori
Alex Grin
Kimiko
kanamayrain
Akihiko
Akira Fukuyama
FallenStar
Ame Hikari
Kazuki
PainAndBliss095
MushyxMallow
kanathewolfzodiac
Ichirou
Mizune Shinase
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Sidewalks Empty
PostSubject: Sidewalks   Sidewalks I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:11 pm

Sidewalks with street vendors along the sides
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet
Money: $101
Tickets: 10

Sidewalks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:28 pm

Ichirou walked down the sidewalks, buying a hotdog from the street vendors. Although he had never had one, he took a cautious bite. He took notice other customers were squirting some sort of yellow and red paste...he read the labels. Mustard. Ketchup. Ichirou decided to try it, squirting some along his hotdog, and continued down the sidewalk while eating.
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet
Money: $101
Tickets: 10

Sidewalks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:47 pm

After finishing off his hotdog, he threw the remains into the trash. He walked aimlessly down the streets, just touring the area around Ouran. There were people selling anything you could imagine. Clothes, souvenirs, food. Although everyone around him was a commoner, they didn't seem so poor. They acted kindly no matter how the customer acted. He continued down the streets, walking around all the people in his way.
Back to top Go down
kanathewolfzodiac
Freshmen
kanathewolfzodiac

Wallet
Money: $65
Tickets:

Sidewalks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:41 pm

i was walking and i yawned streaching...
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/kanathewolfspirit/profile/
MushyxMallow
Freshmen
MushyxMallow

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

Sidewalks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:56 pm

Gumi slowly drug her feet along the sidewalk, Her shoulders hung at her sides while her eyelids drooped.

It had been a long day and all she wanted was a cup of coffee to give her enough engery to at least make it through the next few minutes.

She started her search for a coffe stand
Back to top Go down
PainAndBliss095
New Student
PainAndBliss095

Location : An unknown area where love has never existed and the compounds of pain and bliss means nothing.

Sidewalks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:05 pm

Ui walked around the sidewalk with a small smile on her face, excited to be around so many people at once. She picked up her camera that was hanging around her neck, taking pictures of the place perkily, noticing some people staring at her for no real reason. 'Eh...? Is there something wrong...?' Her thoughts went off, giving some of the people a perculiar stare as she continued flashing her camera. Until... she saw a girl who practically looked like a human carrot. "Oh my goodness... I've seen everything now."

Last edited by PainAndBliss095 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MushyxMallow
Freshmen
MushyxMallow

Wallet
Tickets:

Sidewalks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:13 pm

(stop calling Gumi a human carrot D:<)

Gumi's eyes widdened as a flash of light blinked causeing momentary blindness. She turned to her left and saw girl randomly flashing her camera.

" Take the flash off of that plastic peice of junk! I'm practically blind!" Gumi snapped, now getting irritated that she couldn't find one coffe stand hidden in the million vendors lined along the sidewalk
Back to top Go down
PainAndBliss095
New Student
PainAndBliss095

Location : An unknown area where love has never existed and the compounds of pain and bliss means nothing.

Sidewalks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:24 pm

((Sorry... I had to do it. Or my character wouldn't have noticed you. xD))

Ui stared at the girl when she snapped at her, surprised that she got so mad over a simple flash of light. "Oh... I'm sorry about that... I didn't even notice that my flash was on." She answered back politely, fixing the options on her camera to turn off the flash, snapping another picture of the girl. "Um... are you searching for a certain thing here? You seem very annoyed." The girl in lace asked her, deciding to try to help for the sake of other victims of the human carrot's angry comments.

Last edited by PainAndBliss095 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MushyxMallow
Freshmen
MushyxMallow

Wallet
Tickets:

Sidewalks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:34 pm

Gumi exhaled slowly, " Didn't mean to snap at you. I just despreatly need a cup of coffee."

she put her hand over the girl's camera lens,

" I know im gorgeous and all but please stop taking pictures of me. It's getting weird."

Gumi turned around and re-started her search for the coffee vendor
Back to top Go down
PainAndBliss095
New Student
PainAndBliss095

Sidewalks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:43 pm

"Coffee...? Did I see one of those...?" Ui began going through her pictures she took of the place, finally finding the booth the girl was looking for. "Oh... I did pass one." The girl stated, showing the other her picture of the random coffee stand. "See...?" Realization suddenly hit Ui, feeling stupid that she forgot to introduce herself. "By the way... my name is Ui."

Last edited by PainAndBliss095 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MushyxMallow
Freshmen
MushyxMallow

Wallet
Tickets:

Sidewalks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:49 pm

Gumi smiled, " Weird name...but not like mine's any better. My name is Gumi."

This caffiene lack is really getting to me if I can't even introduce myself

she glanced at the picture Ui was showing her, " Do you remember where that is?"
Back to top Go down
PainAndBliss095
New Student
PainAndBliss095

Sidewalks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:02 pm

"Oh, then it's a pleasure to meet you, Gumi." When asked where the coffee stand was, Ui thought about it for a second, looking at the picture from time to time. "Well... not really, but I came from this way..." She stated as she pointed the way Gumi was heading, small smile on her face again. "So, since it's in my pictures, it would be pretty close..." The small girl added, allowing her camera to hang lazily around her neck once again.

Last edited by PainAndBliss095 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MushyxMallow
Freshmen
MushyxMallow

Wallet
Tickets:

Sidewalks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:11 pm

Gumi stayed silent for a minute.

Think Gumi, It's ether keep walking alone and miss the coffee shop or walk with this weirdo and increase your chance of getting a cup of coffee and getting a new friend in the process

" You wanna walk with me?"
Back to top Go down
PainAndBliss095
New Student
PainAndBliss095

Sidewalks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:20 pm

Ui looked at the girl curiously when she stayed silent for a bit, but then was asked if she wanted to walk with her. "Um... I would love to walk with you..." 'I suppose' She answered the other, beginning to walk already. 'Haha... we must look funny... a girl that reminds people of a carrot and a smaller girl covered in ribbons and lace...' The girl suddenly thought, snapping pictures with a blank expression of the people looking over at them.

Last edited by PainAndBliss095 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Junior
Kazuki

Wallet
Money: $120
Tickets:

Sidewalks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:23 pm

Kazuki skipped around the sidewalks and occasionally stopped to check out the what the vendors were selling.
Back to top Go down
MushyxMallow
Freshmen
MushyxMallow

Wallet
Tickets:

Sidewalks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:28 pm

( Witness is playing as I type this. I seriously wanna cry when I hear it!!oh wait...it just changed to Marukaite chikyuu D:)

SHe followed Ui, hoping she knew where the hell they were going. Gumi looked down at Ui and stared weirdly at her. Every second that passed she snapped a picture, weather it be a person or a rock on the ground

Gumi laughed quietly," Why do you take pictures? You afraid you're gonna miss something?"

Back to top Go down
PainAndBliss095
New Student
PainAndBliss095

Sidewalks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:33 pm

((LoL... ANIME CHANGE. Always love to hear what you're listening to just for the sake of thinking 'wtf is your zune thinking.'))

Ui continued to snap pictures, looking up at Gumi for a second to give a big smile and a nod. "That's exactly why I take pictures. It's all for the sake of remembering what I've seen that day..." She took a picture of a random guy skipping and looking at all the venders like they were... excluding the skipping part. "I don't like forgetting things... so I take pictures of them."

Last edited by PainAndBliss095 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MushyxMallow
Freshmen
MushyxMallow

Wallet
Tickets:

Sidewalks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:39 pm

( The skipping dude...He's the only dude I've ever Rp'd with. Told you he was....off. Nyah! Shota shota night fever!!!!)

Gumi smiled, " I know that guy from somewhere...Hn, where was it?" She pointed towards the skipping guy.

Gumi narrowed her eyes trying to remember where she had seen him.

Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Junior
Kazuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Sidewalks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:43 pm

(Hey! what do you mean by off?! is that a compliment or an insult?)

Kazuki continued to skip around until he noticed his shoe was untied, crouching down Kazuki tied his shoe.
Back to top Go down
PainAndBliss095
New Student
PainAndBliss095

Sidewalks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:48 pm

((Haha! Perfect timing for that song to come on then.))

Ui looked over at the guy as he tied his shoe, not understanding what Gumi was doing. "Um... is he a classmate maybe?" She offered as help, taking another picture of whatever she was looking at. "Why not call him over?"

Last edited by PainAndBliss095 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MushyxMallow
Freshmen
MushyxMallow

Wallet
Tickets:

Sidewalks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:54 pm

(off is a good thing. Your oc is just...I dont think his personality matches his looks just fyi.
AH! CENDRILLION! -dies-)

Gumi stared at Ui for a minute, " I can't remember his name."

She sighed loudly and enentully just walked up to the all-too-familiar guy. SHe bent down so she was eye level with him, " I know you from somewhere...where have I seen you?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Junior
Kazuki

Wallet
Tickets:

Sidewalks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:59 pm

(Lol I know :3 hehe )

"Hm?!" Kazuki turned around when he heard someone talking to him only to see Gumi and a girl next to her. "Hi!" Kazuki greeted.

Back to top Go down
PainAndBliss095
New Student
PainAndBliss095

Sidewalks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:04 pm

Ui gave Gumi a mystified look, not understand how the girl can be so blunt about not knowing somebody. "Um... hello." She greeted timidly, taking another picture without a thought about it. The guy was taller than her, she could instantly tell, and a bit too happy for his own good. Somehow knowing that before talking to him at all must mean the guy must be a very cheerful type of person. 'Strange people... and I've barely even been here.' The girl shrugged at her thoughts, going back to the conversation.

Last edited by PainAndBliss095 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MushyxMallow
Freshmen
MushyxMallow

Wallet
Tickets:

Sidewalks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:09 pm

" Oh! I remember! You're um...starts with an F right?" Gumi really had no memory of the guy's name. Gumi looked at Ui who also looked confused. She mouthed the words 'help me' hoping Ui would save her in this awkward moment.

Back to top Go down
PainAndBliss095
New Student
PainAndBliss095

Sidewalks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:17 pm

Ui noted the way Gumi looked, panicking slightly on trying to figure out what to say. "Um... my name is Shizukesa Ui from class 3A... what's your name?" She introduced herself, becoming flustered at what she's supposed to do. Then she took another picture, calming down almost instantly.

Last edited by PainAndBliss095 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sidewalks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sidewalks
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next