Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Sidewalks

Go down 
+20
wolffang
kuramasgurl018
Raven
Shishi Haruma
Evangeline
Kairi Blue
Yoru Kuromori
Alex Grin
Kimiko
kanamayrain
Akihiko
Akira Fukuyama
FallenStar
Ame Hikari
Kazuki
PainAndBliss095
MushyxMallow
kanathewolfzodiac
Ichirou
Mizune Shinase
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Sidewalks - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sidewalks with street vendors along the sides
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
kuramasgurl018
Junior
kuramasgurl018

Wallet
Money: $167
Tickets:

Sidewalks - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:55 pm

Mina smiles as they head to the park after dropping them off.
Back to top Go down
Otaku786
Sophomore
Otaku786

Wallet
Money: $55
Tickets:

Sidewalks - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:29 am

Haru sighed, tired out from the amusement park. Her sisters though remained hyped up on sugar, skipping along hand in hand behind her.
Back to top Go down
cain touu
Freshmen
cain touu

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

Sidewalks - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:29 am

Cain wondered the sidewalks and gave a soundless sigh.
Back to top Go down
Otaku786
Sophomore
Otaku786

Wallet
Tickets:

Sidewalks - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:13 pm

"So which way are we going nii-san?" Haru asked. She didn't receive a reply. She looked around. "Kiane-nii?" He wasn't anywhere to be seen. She sweat dropped. "Great, now where he go?"
The twins shrugged, also looking around for their red-headed brother.
Back to top Go down
cain touu
Freshmen
cain touu

Wallet
Tickets:

Sidewalks - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:18 pm

"Haru-san....Who are you looking for?"Cain said looking at, her with a glance of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
cain touu
Freshmen
cain touu

Wallet
Tickets:

Sidewalks - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:27 pm

He walked closer to her, he noticed the twins be hind her. He was looking around trying to find out who they were looking for.
Back to top Go down
Otaku786
Sophomore
Otaku786

Wallet
Tickets:

Sidewalks - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:30 pm

Haru turned toward the familiar voice. "Oh, Cain-san. Hi! We're looking for our brother actually. We were headed to his apartment but he ran off somewhere along the way. Hehe..."
"And now we're lost." Hanako, the twin with blue ribbons in her hair, summed up what Haru didn't want to admit.
"Nee-chan," Hanabi whispered, the one with pink ribbons, tugged on Haru's sleeve. "Who's he?"
"Ah, this is Cain-san." Haru replied, smiling. "Dont worry, he's a nice guy. Cain, these are my sisters, Hanabi and Hanako."
"Pleased to meet you." the twins bowed politely.
Back to top Go down
cain touu
Freshmen
cain touu

Wallet
Tickets:

Sidewalks - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:35 pm

"I knew I saw some resemblance...They are adorable I wish I had siblings besides my older brother..."Cain said smiling lightly. "What does he look like maybe I can help..."Cain suggested.
Back to top Go down
Otaku786
Sophomore
Otaku786

Wallet
Tickets:

Sidewalks - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:39 pm

The twins giggled at the compliment. They began whispering to each other about his 'pretty silver hair'. Haru smiled at Cain." He's your height, with fire red hair. It's kind of hard to miss him actually." she chuckled.

Last edited by Otaku786 on Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cain touu
Freshmen
cain touu

Wallet
Tickets:

Sidewalks - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:45 pm

"Okay...Hmmm..."Cain looked threw the people.
Back to top Go down
Otaku786
Sophomore
Otaku786

Wallet
Tickets:

Sidewalks - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:56 pm

Haru sighed. She was tired from walking around all day. "You don't have to bother, Cain-san. He probably ran off with his girlfriend again." she chuckled to herself, happy for her brother. Haru walked over to sit on a bench, sighing at the pleasure of having the weight taken off her feet. Hanabi and Hanako were in her line of sight, admiring some dresses in a nearby store window.
Back to top Go down
cain touu
Freshmen
cain touu

Wallet
Tickets:

Sidewalks - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:00 pm

"Okay...."Cain sat next to Haru. He looked at Hanabi and Hanako. "Whats it like to have younger siblings?"Cain asked.
Back to top Go down
Otaku786
Sophomore
Otaku786

Wallet
Tickets:

Sidewalks - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:05 pm

"More like daughters." Haru muttered under her breath. She smiled at him as if she hadn't. "It's fun, but it's hard work you know? Always have to be the example and all that. Sometimes the responsibility is heavy but..when they look at you with that admiration..it's worth it." she smiled at her sisters, who were now petting a passing kind lady's poodle.
Back to top Go down
cain touu
Freshmen
cain touu

Wallet
Tickets:

Sidewalks - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:08 pm

"My brother was never a good romodel....He drinks he rapes girls, he tried to murder me...."Cain said, looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Otaku786
Sophomore
Otaku786

Wallet
Tickets:

Sidewalks - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:11 pm

Haru looked at her hands in her lap. "That doesn't sound very 'rolemodel'-ish at all." she said quietly, but then smiled gently at him. "But I think you turned out pretty well nevertheless."
Back to top Go down
cain touu
Freshmen
cain touu

Wallet
Tickets:

Sidewalks - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:16 pm

"Thats good I guess..."Cain said, his eye never left the sidwalk pavement.
Back to top Go down
Otaku786
Sophomore
Otaku786

Wallet
Tickets:

Sidewalks - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:21 pm

"Mhm." Haru smiled. Just then, the twins came over and pulled Haru to her feet.
"Nee-chan look at the dress~" Hanabi said excitedly, pointing at a pink one.
"I like that one." Hanako said, pointing at a black one.
"You do realize you're both too young for wedding dresses right?" Haru sweat-dropped.

(will be back soon. rl little sister wants to get on -_-")
Back to top Go down
cain touu
Freshmen
cain touu

Wallet
Tickets:

Sidewalks - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:23 pm

(Awww okay)

Cain laughed lightly..
Back to top Go down
Otaku786
Sophomore
Otaku786

Wallet
Tickets:

Sidewalks - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:44 pm

"But nee-chan needs one, doesn't she?" Hanabi asks excitedly. "Daddy should buy that one."
Haru laughed. "I'm sure he will when I get married."
"Why does nee-chan need to get married to have a pretty dress?" Hanabi asked innocently. Haru sighed. "Because 'nee-chan' can't afford one right now."
"But you have the shop." Hanako said. "Don't you get money there?"
"The shop hasn't had any customers yet, 'Nako-chan." Haru said.
"Nee-chan can we go to the shop?" Hanabi asked. Haru sighed again. "Fine." she looked over her shoulder at Cain. "It was nice seeing you again Cain-san." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
cain touu
Freshmen
cain touu

Wallet
Tickets:

Sidewalks - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:52 pm

"Mind if I join you?...I need somethin to past the time..."Cain said looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Otaku786
Sophomore
Otaku786

Wallet
Tickets:

Sidewalks - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:58 pm

"I don't mind at all." Haru smiled softly. She looked around and sighed. "Sorry Kiane-nii..guess we'll see you and Alex later." she mumbled to nobody. She took one of each of her sisters' hands. "Follow us~" "Cain-nii." the twins called happily. They headed toward their tea shop.
Back to top Go down
cain touu
Freshmen
cain touu

Wallet
Tickets:

Sidewalks - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:59 pm

Cain got up and followed them.
Back to top Go down
Rain
New Student
Rain

Sidewalks - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:31 am

Rain walked down the sidewalk after keaving the police station, annoyed that they called her down for nothing. Everything that they told her she already knew about.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sophomore
Raven

Wallet
Money: $60
Tickets:

Sidewalks - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:39 pm

Raven walked down the path way in her red dress, the same dress she wore when she met Hiro. she looked around hoping to see the little boy, she smiled when she saw him. She took out her eye contacts. "Hiro over here." Hiro turned, he looked confused when he saw her since Raven dyed her hair. "Lady in red." he smiled as he noticed who she was he ran towards her, "Do you like my new hair?" She asked the little boy. he nodded, "Any way this is for you and your friends." She smiled as she handed him the bag of lollies. After that she put her contacts back on, "Mummy says thank you lady in red, and thank you for the lollies." he smiled.
Raven looked at him, "Just call me Raven, I maybe a lady, but I sure don't act like one. say, if it is okay with your mum, would you like to spend the day with me. I would like to help you and your mother."
hiros mother appeard, "mummy, it's her." hiro smiled, "can I spend the day with her. Mumy guess what? She said she will help us."
"You will?" She asked.
Raven nodded,
"Well, then I guess it is okay, but pleace take care of him.
"Sur eRaven smiled, I'll just get dressed in the bathroom, I don't llike wearing this out much, but since I've changed alot I tought this would be the only way you two would remember me."
After afew minutes raaven returned in her light blue jeans, which had holes in them and a white shirt. "Ready?" she asked.
hiro nodded and jumped on her back. As Raven walked down the street.
Back to top Go down
http://blueandblackroses.deviantart.com/
elementchange12
Freshmen
elementchange12

Location : I'm alone and scared in the dark wanting someone there to protect me

Wallet
Tickets:

Sidewalks - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:11 am

Kazuki walks on the sidewalk alone in the dark "humm? it's a bit scary here all well I'll try to forget" she notice people but keeps walking she finds a bench sits there and listen to music.

Sidewalks - Page 8 Lonely_anime_girl_and_red_roses

Last edited by elementchange12 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sidewalks - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sidewalks
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next